Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Military Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders)
-   -   Looks like I'm moving to Japan! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders/154995-looks-like-im-moving.html)

Armenian 03-24-2006 12:21 AM

Looks like I'm moving to Japan!

Transferring to Yokosuka THIS MAY. I hope they have stunt spots there--Any stunt riders in Japan hit me up please!!!!

-Alvin

tokyojrock 03-24-2006 03:02 AM

Re: Looks like I'm moving to Japan!

I'll hook you up with all the good people!! Oh and get ready for Multiplex May 27th and 28th!! Jason Britton, Eric Hoenshell, Darius, Edub, Nick Apex, Joe Dryden and Chris McNeil will all be there!

Armenian 03-24-2006 04:47 AM

[QUOTE=tokyojrock]I'll hook you up with all the good people!! Oh and get ready for Multiplex May 27th and 28th!! Jason Britton, Eric Hoenshell, Darius, Edub, Nick Apex, Joe Dryden and Chris McNeil will all be there![/QUOTE]

Good looking out man--I'll definitly try to make that--The Navy better pay to ship my bike out there or I'll stab random people LOL. Are the cops bad out there? What about spots?

T-Dubby 04-18-2006 09:34 PM

Man...Make sure you check out Roppongi in Tokyo hehe all night parties but Yokosuka base sucks. I was there 3yrs

KF_Chris 04-21-2006 05:45 PM

I may see ya there....COLA lookin good to this poor sailor. I miss Japan.

spooky007 04-22-2006 01:33 AM

In the AF. I was stationed in Okinawa. I miss the place. The locals are awesome and the food is GREAT!! Have a good time there!!

Armenian 04-22-2006 06:20 PM

Looks like i MIGHT not be going....military is like a box of choclates...never know what ur gunna get...LOL

Danger_Dave 04-23-2006 01:35 AM

que sira sira. its only for a couple years. and you have memories that will last a lifetime. i\'m stationed in seattle and i hate every bit of it. but i wouldnt go back and change it for anything in the world because it has taught me alot of things about life and what it takes to be a man.

simplydawn 05-09-2006 09:17 PM

I dont know about Mainland but I lived in Okinawa for 5 years and there are some beautiful rodes up there for riding bikes. But then again that doesnt help you now does it lol Well for anyone that will be going to Okinawa. On the expressway Only one camera rader you need to worry about and it is between exit 5 and 4. Drive safe:YEAH

MsSparkles38 05-09-2006 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=Armenian]Transferring to Yokosuka THIS MAY. I hope they have stunt spots there--Any stunt riders in Japan hit me up please!!!!

-Alvin[/QUOTE]

wow are you realllly?!?! thats crazy!! good luck if you end up going!

gixxerguy6 05-09-2006 10:08 PM

have fun in the land of the rising sun

Armenian 05-10-2006 02:40 PM

Ok I'm definitly not going and its because I had a Reckless Driving ticket a few months ago with jail time it disqualified me for orders. Oh ya I just got a counseling for doing "stupid shiit" on my motorcycle and to knock it off and grow up.

UNIDENTIFIED 05-10-2006 06:42 PM

im in FT lee in VA not to far from the beach, still in AIT though ... and i dont have a bike anymore... is it any good riding out here? all i know is this weather sucks major ass, i dunno how u can ride in this shit..

UNIDENTIFIED 05-10-2006 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=Armenian]Ok I'm definitly not going and its because I had a Reckless Driving ticket a few months ago with jail time it disqualified me for orders. Oh ya I just got a counseling for doing "stupid shiit" on my motorcycle and to knock it off and grow up.[/QUOTE]
*** counsiling statments, who cares, my ass is gonna get out of the military though soi really dont care when i get them lol... u in teh army? whats your MOS?:shruggs

thisoneguy 05-28-2007 09:05 AM

I'm Still here in Oki, stunt spots are few and far between....But the twisties rip.

nyRocketkid 05-28-2007 09:59 AM

Congrats bro. Get some pics up when you get there.

Armenian 05-28-2007 02:16 PM

look at the date of the thread. I'm out of the military LOL.

Outlawtorn50 05-30-2007 12:08 PM

You out now Alvin? Dude, I'm still trying to get a bike down here at the beach. I'm in Richmond on the weekends so I gotta get a truck or a trailer. I'm down to a little over a year left. Are you staying in Va Beach?

Sean24 06-01-2007 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=Armenian;2785665]look at the date of the thread. I'm out of the military LOL.[/QUOTE]
.....and lovin life:cheers