Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Help and How-To (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/104-help-how)
-   -   Stunted Out F4i.... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/104-help-how/179421-stunted-out-f4i.html)

YellowGixxer 01-21-2007 11:56 PM

Stunted Out F4i....

is the powers cage the best? id like to see your F4i...to see what the cage looks like on your bike..whatever cage you have..or whatever mods you have..id like to see them so post pics up of your f4i!!! im hoping to get my hands on one in the next month:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

lamby 01-22-2007 12:13 AM

Re: Stunted Out F4i....

im thinking about running a powers cage with axle sliders on mine. flipped clip ons and maybe vortex rear sets

Danger_Dave 01-22-2007 12:37 AM

i just got one the other day, and i love it, except for one thing, one of the ears that the stator cover bolts onto is busted off and covered in jbweld which you cant see unless you get down on your knees and the dude straightup lied to my face about it saying its only the cover that has a crack in it.
my advice would be to bring a small toolkit with you and be like alright dude i'm gonna disassemble your bike, and remove all the fairings and inspect the living piss out of it, people are fucking liars and its amazing how money is all that matters to most people, especially foreigners, they are the worst liars.

but aside from that it wheelies like a champ and i cant believe how smooth and balanced it is, i cant wait to throw some sprockets on that bad boy cuz lol the slowest i can go right now without almost rattrapping is like 13 mph.

level12concepts 01-22-2007 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love the cage.

Danger_Dave 01-22-2007 12:53 AM

daaaaayum thats a long ass curfew when the streetlights come on 8oclock bar

YellowGixxer 01-22-2007 12:55 AM

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave;2574576]i just got one the other day, and i love it, except for one thing, one of the ears that the stator cover bolts onto is busted off and covered in jbweld which you cant see unless you get down on your knees and the dude straightup lied to my face about it saying its only the cover that has a crack in it.
my advice would be to bring a small toolkit with you and be like alright dude i'm gonna disassemble your bike, and remove all the fairings and inspect the living piss out of it, people are fucking liars and its amazing how money is all that matters to most people, especially foreigners, they are the worst liars.

but aside from that it wheelies like a champ and i cant believe how smooth and balanced it is, i cant wait to throw some sprockets on that bad boy cuz lol the slowest i can go right now without almost rattrapping is like 13 mph.[/QUOTE]

yep i know!! you can lie about miles too..you can take off the front of hte bike and the miles don't get counted!! or you can just take the gauges off a newer bike and put them on there and lie..so many ways to fuck you...it sucks..but atleast she runs like a champ!!

Danger_Dave 01-22-2007 12:58 AM

oh for sure, on a gixxer there is just one bolt you can remove with a 5.5 mm allen key, and suddenly your odometer and speedometer are frozen in time like walt disney

YellowGixxer 01-22-2007 01:09 AM

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave;2574607]oh for sure, on a gixxer there is just one bolt you can remove with a 5.5 mm allen key, and suddenly your odometer and speedometer are frozen in time like walt disney[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA thats true...so true shiftyness for sure

J-Boogie 01-22-2007 01:14 AM

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave;2574576]i just got one the other day, and i love it, except for one thing, one of the ears that the stator cover bolts onto is busted off and covered in jbweld which you cant see unless you get down on your knees and the dude straightup lied to my face about it saying its only the cover that has a crack in it.

but aside from that it wheelies like a champ and i cant believe how smooth and balanced it is, i cant wait to throw some sprockets on that bad boy cuz lol the slowest i can go right now without almost rattrapping is like 13 mph.[/QUOTE]

mo money man shoulda bought my crunchy piece for $3,600 when u had the chance came with everything needed to stunt but its already presold now whoot on tha down payment on my 07 zx6r

hmmm no we can decide
RR
f4i
zx6

which is the funnest stunt bike look for the shoot out results in next months 10 gallon hat wearing used bike salesman magazine

Danger_Dave 01-22-2007 01:23 AM

no comment, psych! you must be sniffing pixystix!

J-Boogie 01-22-2007 01:47 AM

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave;2574647]no comment, psych! you must be sniffing pixystix![/QUOTE]

haha, congrats on tha new bike

Danger_Dave 01-22-2007 02:04 AM

you migratin or what, the etown winter stunt scene is a skeleton crew