KCs Most Wanted Photo Gallery
kcsmostwanted.com
Kansas City, Kansas

Bikes Stolen In KC

Old 07-09-2007, 02:01 PM

gefvxd is a decent person
Bikes Stolen In KC

Hey guys. I don't really do much stunting but i do drag race quite a bit. We were in kansas city at KCIR on June 23 and our bikes (4 of them), truck, and trailer got stolen that night from the hotel. We have recovered one of the bikes and the truck and trailer. I was just wanting to put the word out if you all saw any performance parts or even bikes for sale up there. My bike was a 05 636 with custom paint. It was stretched out and had a dry nitrous kit on it as well as vortex sprockets and other performance parts. The other two bikes were a totally custom chromed out silver TL-1000 and a stock Hayabusa. If you hear anything about these any help would be appreciated. We do have a pretty good idea who stole the stuff and his name is Shawn Opalka. If anyone knows this guy we just want our bikes and all the other **** that got stolen back.
Thanks Guys, Gabe

here is a pic of my bike, i dont have any pics of the others
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_5088_resize.jpg (64.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg
DSC_2651_resize.jpg (78.3 KB, 22 views)
Old 07-09-2007, 02:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bikes Stolen In KC

thats shitty
Old 07-09-2007, 07:37 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck bro......TONS of other bikes were stolen that weekend, including my 600RR. I haven't heard a word yet on it, and doubt I will, or that you will. More than likely the one you got back had stuff they didn't want or too much custom **** to part out...powdercoated, painted, or chrome parts. Aftermarket and stock parts are prolly easy to move, but custom (not out of a magazine) stuff would prolly just get em caught. We'll keep our eyes open around here.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:29 AM

gefvxd is a decent person

Hey Guys anyone who knows anything it would be helpful. We are offering a reward if the bikes and everything are found and someone is arrested. Below are some links that the news channels ran after this happened. Be sure to check them out. If you do have any information contact Shannon Maylee at 1-660-433-2889. The all the bikes but mine were shown in these clips and you can see the picture of mine up at the top of the thread.
Thanks, Gabe
Old 07-12-2007, 02:14 PM

kcmwgreg is an unknown quantity at this point

we will keep our eyes and ears open . hope we can help
Old 07-12-2007, 08:05 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
good luck bro......TONS of other bikes were stolen that weekend, including my 600RR. I haven't heard a word yet on it, and doubt I will, or that you will. More than likely the one you got back had stuff they didn't want or too much custom **** to part out...powdercoated, painted, or chrome parts. Aftermarket and stock parts are prolly easy to move, but custom (not out of a magazine) stuff would prolly just get em caught. We'll keep our eyes open around here.
Damn bro that sucks
Old 08-02-2009, 08:34 AM

#1stunna09 is a decent person
Cool Re: Bikes Stolen In KC

Your KCs most wanted are Shawn Opalka, David Battson, David Nash, Jeff Ferguson. These punks need to quit stealing our **** and start buying there own.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:36 PM

getnit is a decent person

Originally Posted by #1stunna09
Your KCs most wanted are Shawn Opalka, David Battson, David Nash, Jeff Ferguson. These punks need to quit stealing our **** and start buying there own.