Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos


Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2018, 07:38 PM   #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Kansas CIty, Kansas, United States
Age: 20
Posts: 4
Sparklez is a decent person
Question Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Ok, so I recently decided I want to get a handbrake for my bike and I am still unclear of how it works, been looking around the internet and haven't found an answer, hoping someone can give a full explanation of how it works and what parts I will need to install it and hopefully provide links on where to buy it.
Sparklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:07 PM   #2  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 46
Posts: 657
majors, lee is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
Ok, so I recently decided I want to get a handbrake for my bike and I am still unclear of how it works, been looking around the internet and haven't found an answer, hoping someone can give a full explanation of how it works and what parts I will need to install it and hopefully provide links on where to buy it.
I have a complete setup on Craigslist Syracuse. I'd be willing to ship if you pay for shipping. You'll need a brake master (typically brembo 16*18),a short (one finger) clutch lever, an 80" brake line,, dual caliper bracket and a front caliper. I'll do a package deal if your really interested. It's keeps the foot brake but allows braking with left middle finger to accommodate seat stander wheelies without having to have your foot on the rear brake

Last edited by majors, lee; 07-24-2018 at 11:16 PM.
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Kansas CIty, Kansas, United States
Age: 20
Posts: 4
Sparklez is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
I have a complete setup on Craigslist Syracuse. I'd be willing to ship if you pay for shipping. You'll need a brake master (typically brembo 16*18),a short (one finger) clutch lever, an 80" brake line,, dual caliper bracket and a front caliper. I'll do a package deal if your really interested. It's keeps the foot brake but allows braking with left middle finger to accommodate seat stander wheelies without having to have your foot on the rear brake
So I need a brake master, clutch lever, brake line, a dual caliper bracket, and a front caliper? Can you tell me if these parts will work? I am having trouble finding a front caliper, can you recommend me one. Also, what setup are you running on your craigslist add, doesn't say much?

Brake Master-http://www.moto-madness.com/Brembo-16x18-Brake-Master-Cylinder-Handbrake-Racing-Stunt.html
Clutch Lever-https://www.tacticalmindz.com/collections/clutch-levers/products/1fngr-easy-pull-clutch-lever-street
Brake Line-https://www.tacticalmindz.com/collections/brake-lines/products/hel-performance-80-handbrake-line
Bracket-http://www.moto-madness.com/Hohey-Dual-Caliper-Bracket-03-04-CBR600RR.html
Sparklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:49 PM   #4  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 46
Posts: 657
majors, lee is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
So I need a brake master, clutch lever, brake line, a dual caliper bracket, and a front caliper? Can you tell me if these parts will work? I am having trouble finding a front caliper, can you recommend me one. Also, what setup are you running on your craigslist add, doesn't say much?

Brake Master-http://www.moto-madness.com/Brembo-16x18-Brake-Master-Cylinder-Handbrake-Racing-Stunt.html
Clutch Lever-https://www.tacticalmindz.com/collections/clutch-levers/products/1fngr-easy-pull-clutch-lever-street
Brake Line-https://www.tacticalmindz.com/collections/brake-lines/products/hel-performance-80-handbrake-line
Bracket-http://www.moto-madness.com/Hohey-Dual-Caliper-Bracket-03-04-CBR600RR.html
Ya. All the same stuff I'm selling. You have an F4i or 600rr?
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:01 PM   #5  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Kansas CIty, Kansas, United States
Age: 20
Posts: 4
Sparklez is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
Ya. All the same stuff I'm selling. You have an F4i or 600rr?
F4i
Are calipers interchangeable?
Sparklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:34 PM   #6  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Age: 46
Posts: 657
majors, lee is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez View Post
F4i
Are calipers interchangeable?
No. My stuffs for F4i. It's everything you need all mint
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:13 AM   #7  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Kansas CIty, Kansas, United States
Age: 20
Posts: 4
Sparklez is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake Setup Help Honda F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
No. My stuffs for F4i. It's everything you need all mint
I don't think I want to buy used, thank you for the offer though.
Sparklez is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB: Handbrake setup for honda mroneeyedboh Bike Parts Wanted 0 07-29-2009 12:04 AM
WTT: My Handbrake Setup For 929 Rear Sprocket MurderdR6 Bike Parts Wanted 9 08-19-2008 08:32 PM
looking for honda handbrake setup Napalm_Stunna Bike Parts Wanted 0 03-31-2008 01:09 AM
f4i Rear Handbrake setup.. toyotafj40s Bike Parts for Sale 0 01-03-2008 03:41 PM
Handbrake setup for Honda. Brian V Wisconsin 2 12-03-2007 10:58 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.