Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 09:07 PM   #1401
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakhos2000 View Post
That's sounds expensive are you rolling in dough haha .. are girls topless there
juca dad is rich as fuh
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:46 AM   #1402

Bakhos2000 is a decent person

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
juca dad is rich as fuh
I heard wealth is an emotion ! My bosses are poor at heart but wealthy by pocket .. but don't let me fool you I'd rather be misreble and rich than poor and happy .. some famous rock star said if money doesn't bring you happiness you're shopping at the wrong store ..
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:12 AM   #1403
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I heard wealth is an emotion ! My bosses are poor at heart but wealthy by pocket .. but don't let me fool you I'd rather be misreble and rich than poor and happy .. some famous rock star said if money doesn't bring you happiness you're shopping at the wrong store ..
some truth to that but money is just an outlet for happiness. Without it you have no choice. When I was broke I was an evil mother ******. Now that I'm comfortable I've found I'm a pretty nice guy.
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #1404

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
One more week of work and we have a week off !!
7.5 more weeks of work, and I'll be off for a week.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:08 AM   #1405

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
some truth to that but money is just an outlet for happiness. Without it you have no choice. When I was broke I was an evil mother ******. Now that I'm comfortable I've found I'm a pretty nice guy.
same here.

there's a balance between finance and happiness. if you're poor, you're always stressed over making ends meet. a lot of rich people are often stressed over money too. I'm happy now. I'd love more loot, but I'm comfortable and grateful for what I have.

Last edited by Trachito; 07-17-2017 at 09:10 AM.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:02 AM   #1406

Quote:
I am glad you turned the sails and or the tides changed ! I realize when we are left cornered our claws come out but does that really make us evil ? Even evil rich people can change , but until then **** mean people that have everything and went to take the very little someone has !
Old 07-17-2017, 10:05 AM   #1407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
7.5 more weeks of work, and I'll be off for a week.
I have 4 more days for my week vacation !!! Not looking forward to going to big bear this weekend st my sisters tiny Cabin. .. but at least I am taking the bicycles and super
Moto ..
Old 07-17-2017, 10:31 AM   #1408

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
same here.

there's a balance between finance and happiness. if you're poor, you're always stressed over making ends meet. a lot of rich people are often stressed over money too. I'm happy now. I'd love more loot, but I'm comfortable and grateful for what I have.
+2
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:42 AM   #1409

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, she is. but I'm lucky as well.
awww
~Lynn~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #1410
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sport gambling mean like fantasy soccer? Or I was thinking its real money gambling .. I think it's cool wen fans become so good predicting players capabilities, they can make the best team. but I don't even watch sports Jajaja

So it's fake money or real money that's what I was asking basically ..
real money,real teams and real matches.
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:29 AM   #1411

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
juca dad is rich as fuh
my father went thro hell to get where he is now...its well known pilots are making a good money. but now i dont care since i make my own money...so his money has nothing to do with my own $$
Old 07-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #1412

Quote:
yea...back in the day i was at college i was spending insane ammount of money on a daily base,after the college when i start to work then father told me i have my own money and that's it...i was making pretty good money,but i was used to have more,it was ******* hard to live like everyone else...i tried and gave up,so i was always making some **** to earn more more and more...
Old 07-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #1413

Quote:
i always feel like ****,and i blame money...right now i have twice above average,and it just isnt enough. i have everything,few cars,expensive guns,aircraft,girls,dogs,went to elite private hunting,going out every night etc etc...but like i said i still look like ****,well cuz now i want a ******* yacht,penthouse apartment,$5000 watch not $1000 ****...and thing like that. and i do my best to make more,and i think by the age of 35 ill end up shot or locked up. but it is how it is...but i do realize i'm pretty fucked up,money made me that way. if i'm not spending on something i just feel like ****.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:47 AM   #1414

and worst of this country is fucked up,like 40% of people are living in poverty,buried in loand,cant make it thro the month etc etc...
Old 07-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #1415

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
i always feel like ****,and i blame money...right now i have twice above average,and it just isnt enough. i have everything,few cars,expensive guns,aircraft,girls,dogs,went to elite private hunting,going out every night etc etc...but like i said i still look like ****,well cuz now i want a ******* yacht,penthouse apartment,$5000 watch not $1000 ****...and thing like that. and i do my best to make more,and i think by the age of 35 ill end up shot or locked up. but it is how it is...but i do realize i'm pretty fucked up,money made me that way. if i'm not spending on something i just feel like ****.
You're looking in the wrong place my friend!
Old 07-17-2017, 11:53 AM   #1416

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
You're looking in the wrong place my friend!
its always possible to make more,isnt it?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:59 PM   #1417

Brooooo all those blessings and success blow your money on Motorcycle parts !!! But if you can afford gambling then go for it, but nothing good will ever come out of it ..

I bought a cool Casio watch on Amazon for 14$

Last edited by Bakhos2000; 07-17-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:14 PM   #1418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
its always possible to make more,isnt it?
More money, more problems. Making more isn't going to stop you from wanting to make more.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:15 PM   #1419

Quote:
Brooooo all those blessings and success blow your money on Motorcycle parts !!! But if you can afford gambling then go for it, but nothing good will ever come out of it ..

I bought a cool Casio watch on Amazon for 14$
I don't even wear a watch anymore, I always have my phone, and it knows the time!!
Old 07-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #1420

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
I don't even wear a watch anymore, I always have my phone, and it knows the time!!
i never wore watch to look at the time,its more like jewelry to me..