MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 04-14-2019, 09:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
I never respected people on a 50
exactly
Old 04-14-2019, 09:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lucky. I'd love to find a GX460/470 under those conditions. Right now I don't know what car/truck I'd like, used. My Taco is still holding it down after 10 years.

I'm thinking maybe I'd like my next car/truck/SUV to be new. Financially it's a bad move, however if you keep a vehicle a super long time (10 years minimum) , it's not too bad a move. Reason is because I'd be sure the vehicle has been well cared for under my ownership. If you go used, the best deal is had at 5 years, which is enough time to dog a car out. Anything used that's newer still depreciates too hard to make it worth it. So, it's either new or 5 years old. If I didn't plan on keeping a car long, 5 years old would be fine.
I shoot for 40-50k miles
Old 04-15-2019, 12:17 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
I shoot for 40-50k miles
Yup. That's what I'm leaning towards but its gonna take time. Because I'm in no rush, I'm picky about color, options, condition of the body and interior, etc.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:18 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Game of Thrones was good tonight.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:43 AM
bp chaser

The grass seed i put down 2 weeks ago started growing finally. Some spots look like the seed got washed away so I threw down some more there today. Beckys weeding the flower bed in the front and planting sunflowers there today, so the yard should be in great shape pretty soon.
ridiculous thunder storms just came through at 4:30 am. I have a feeling all the seed i put down yesterday got washed away and is probably in the ocean by now.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:16 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MoxieATS1 View Post
I won't be down here much longer, just long enough for her to get herself and the kids thier own place. I Skype with the kids 2-3 times a week and visit as often as I can. Usually once a month. It sucks but it is what it is and it's not permanent.
You gotta do what you gotta do, I know you must miss them!
Old 04-15-2019, 10:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MoxieATS1 View Post
Just seen on the morning news that amazon employees can hear everything you say in the privacy of your own home if you're an "alexia" or however its spelled user. I said that **** since the day they were released.
+1 me too, I will never willingly hook up a wiretap in my home.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:19 AM

The grass seed i put down 2 weeks ago started growing finally. Some spots look like the seed got washed away so I threw down some more there today. Beckys weeding the flower bed in the front and planting sunflowers there today, so the yard should be in great shape pretty soon.
In the next week or two you should throw down some starter fert to give it a boost, lime never hurts either. I'll be liming my yard next weekend.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:20 AM

If all goes well I'll have another grand cherokee next weekend. Its my ex neighbor's. Its an 02-04 model, my favorite one, with only 41k miles on it. He would only drive it to the doctors once a week, he walks every place else he needs to go. Now hes going too blind to drive so hes giving it to me for $2 grand. It does have a brake line that needs to be replaced, but thats no big deal, I'll pick it up with my trailer. Anyway, this ones gonna be beckys. We're gonna take austins off the road until he gets his *** a job and can pay for it.
41K miles!! That's a sweet deal!!
Old 04-15-2019, 10:39 AM

I kicked *** this weekend and I'm feeling it! On Saturday I cleaned and refilled all 6 mouse bait stations. Then I used a sawzall and shovel to carefully remove 3 wheel barrels full of roots that were exposed in my lawn. They were from the pines I had removed and some were as thick as 4-5". I used a shovel to cut the grass so I didn't pull a mike and **** up my lawn. You can barely tell I did it after the rain today. Then I poop scooped and picked up all the sticks. Lastly I used my back pack blower to blow down every inch of lawn on my property to fluff it up and get it ready for fert, which should be some time this week. I think the marathon is over, this year my lawn will be where I wanted it to be and I'll just have to mow!

Saturday I loaded up a queen size box spring, mattress, and bed that was in the attic and brought it over to my in laws. Then I cut up a bunch more wood. The first log took me an hour as the base was wider than my 20" bar and it was heating up the blade a lot so I had to take some breaks. I also pulled all the porch furniture out of the shed and put the snow blower away. I'm out of room to stack rounds so I need to split what I have cut before I can cut up the last dozen logs.

I took Friday off as we have Stella's 3rd bday party on Saturday and Easter on Sunday, so I won't get much done this weekend. I'm going to pick up lime on Friday because it's on sale and hopefully get to spread it this weekend if I have time.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:40 PM
bp chaser

I started my new shift at work today. Work wise, its easier, in a job thats a little too easy to begin with. Traffic wise, its notably worse. 25 minutes today instead of 20 getting there. No change in getting home, 20 minutes.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:52 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

lol did a really dumb thing this weekend,well said to my gf and mother that i'm going to refill the salt bucket and to start one more deer salt lick. Gf had a fever so i told her she cant go with me,i was ******* happy,i was going alone... When i'm going alone i use no path or a marked trails,i walk straight line thro the worst terrain you can imagine. At 8 am sat in the car and went there,all i had was backpack filled with a bag of 5 kg salt,salt bucket,small axe,zip ties and few nails. Also i had like 1 liter of water to start the salt. Around 9:20 am i was at one ridge,took the pic and decide where the new salt will be. Well i choose the peak deep in the mountain where noone is hunting cuz its too ******* deep in the mountain,i was like "ill walk in straight line to get there,so i can check the wildlife and see if there is any water source" It took me ******* 6 hours to get there,went thro the worst terrain ever,no path no nothing,almost got lost. I sat to smoke a cigarette and saw a wolf looking at me from like 10 ft,standing there and looking at me,it was pretty fucked up feeling,all i had is an axe...and i had no idea if the rest of the pack is thee as well,but i was rdy to choke him to death if he try to attack,but he just went after like 40 sec. I felt so ******* small there in the wilderness without the gun. Reached the peak,set the salt site and went back,thank god i found some marked trail,it was raining so ******* hard... Pretty much whole time i had no phone signal so noone could call me and i was not able to call someone,at one point i was sure ill have to find a shelter and spend the night there...around 6 pm or so i went straight down the mountain found some beat up gravel road,found the phone signal and called my gf to come and pick me up lol. They were about to call the mountain rescue team to go and look for me lol...father and gf picked me up and we went to pick my car up,they were all pissed off... Its not really smart to go alone and do something dumb i did,but at the end glad i did it,i still have to figure out how to hunt that new spot without walking for hours to get there...or we will sleep in the tents each time we decide to hunt it.

red line is the way i took lol,and the peak at top is where the salt is set,i ******* walked for like 30 km lol

boars footprint,like 1 hour old

deer,like 24+ hour old

Old 04-15-2019, 05:59 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

its ******* insane how much sense of security i have when walking the mountain with 300 win mag or 8x68S on my shoulder compared to an short handled axe lol
Old 04-15-2019, 07:03 PM
bp chaser

My driveway camera went offline in the storm this morning. Of course its the one that i have to go up on a ladder to see, and its way too windy out right now for that.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:41 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
its ******* insane how much sense of security i have when walking the mountain with 300 win mag or 8x68S on my shoulder compared to an short handled axe lol
you could fought them off with an axe if you weren't sleeping. The getting lost part ain't cool
Old 04-15-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
+1 me too, I will never willingly hook up a wiretap in my home.
doesn't make a difference, the nsa can listen to anyone anytime through phones and even tvs. Didn't you read the wiki leak docs
Old 04-15-2019, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
I kicked *** this weekend and I'm feeling it! On Saturday I cleaned and refilled all 6 mouse bait stations. Then I used a sawzall and shovel to carefully remove 3 wheel barrels full of roots that were exposed in my lawn. They were from the pines I had removed and some were as thick as 4-5". I used a shovel to cut the grass so I didn't pull a mike and **** up my lawn. You can barely tell I did it after the rain today. Then I poop scooped and picked up all the sticks. Lastly I used my back pack blower to blow down every inch of lawn on my property to fluff it up and get it ready for fert, which should be some time this week. I think the marathon is over, this year my lawn will be where I wanted it to be and I'll just have to mow!

Saturday I loaded up a queen size box spring, mattress, and bed that was in the attic and brought it over to my in laws. Then I cut up a bunch more wood. The first log took me an hour as the base was wider than my 20" bar and it was heating up the blade a lot so I had to take some breaks. I also pulled all the porch furniture out of the shed and put the snow blower away. I'm out of room to stack rounds so I need to split what I have cut before I can cut up the last dozen logs.

I took Friday off as we have Stella's 3rd bday party on Saturday and Easter on Sunday, so I won't get much done this weekend. I'm going to pick up lime on Friday because it's on sale and hopefully get to spread it this weekend if I have time.
keeping busy for an old man.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:49 PM

MoxieATS1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
doesn't make a difference, the nsa can listen to anyone anytime through phones and even tvs. Didn't you read the wiki leak docs
I seriously hope you're wrong but your probably not.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:53 PM

I never respected people on a 50
I do. Those things have a tiny bp. I wheelied one and whacked my knee on the frame when I came down. ******* hurt. The beginning and end of my 50 career all in one wheelie. Lol
Old 04-15-2019, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
large caliber pistol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.