MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 03-14-2019, 11:58 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by frayz View Post
I have always enjoyed vacation with my kid. Our family vacations are typically really fun and we get along great on road trips. May be because we only have one .
Your son is very well behaved, plus he's young. If they're going through that teenage, shitty attitude phase, then their bad mood tends to rub off on everyone around them. I like vacations with my kids as well. The more positive their outlook, the more fun I have with them.

I like adult stuff for fun, and my kids are old enough to allow that too. Like when we were in SF, after a day of walking and site seeing, i wanted to go have a beer. My boys gladly just stayed in and watched TV that evening while I went and met some locals.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:50 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I have always enjoyed vacation with my kid. Our family vacations are typically really fun and we get along great on road trips. May be because we only have one .
I enjoy the vacation part. We always have fun and get along great. The straight driving without stopping to see stuff is just better alone.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
same here. i think vacations are just better off alone or with someone you like; kids aren't that
We cant really afford to go anywhere unless its with my parents, cause they'll pay for the big stuff. But then if my kids are there, and my mom is there, its not really a vacation, not even close.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:48 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Day 3, getting better. Slightly under balance point still but riding them out pretty good in 1st. A lot smoother tonight. I will get videos next time.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray View Post
Day 3, getting better. Slightly under balance point still but riding them out pretty good in 1st. A lot smoother tonight. I will get videos next time.
standing up or sitting down?
Old 03-15-2019, 07:40 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

I think Juca was just in New Zealand
Old 03-15-2019, 07:42 AM

49 people dead in NZ and the shooter was taken into custody alive. I bet they still don't give him the death penalty.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:54 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
We cant really afford to go anywhere unless its with my parents, cause they'll pay for the big stuff. But then if my kids are there, and my mom is there, its not really a vacation, not even close.
haha the last trip to florida wasn't bad
Old 03-15-2019, 07:56 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite vacation hands down was our trip to ks/co/ut/las vegas/route 66, that one did not involve kids. next in line is key west, that one did involve mike's mom AND the kids lol it was still great. we did tourist stuff during the day with his parents and kids, at night they'd watch the kids and we'd go out.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Sit downs
Old 03-15-2019, 01:37 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

Sit downs
Sitdowns rule. Standups are easier to learn bp imo
Old 03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Certified

I'm so much more confident doing sit down. I honestly havent tried doing a stand up, just the thought of it has me shook lol
Old 03-15-2019, 07:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
Sitdowns rule. Standups are easier to learn bp imo
i like both, a lot. and i agree with you
Old 03-15-2019, 07:58 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

I'm so much more confident doing sit down. I honestly havent tried doing a stand up, just the thought of it has me shook lol
They feel strange at first but, like anything, do enough and they're old hat A couple of things. First, if you have a stock clutch lever, only use two fingers with the other two around the grip. Second, the rear brake is everything. Once you finally hit BP (Forks parallel to the ground) the bike will go weightless and your instinct will be to jump off. Don't. Instead hit the rear brake. It's important to gain some muscle memory with the brake. Practice hitting it with skids or just tapping it a couple of times before bringing it up to burn it into your brain. Not trying to sound preachy just trying to give some tips that will help and make them safer learning
Old 03-15-2019, 10:50 PM
bp chaser

On the list for tomorrow is to move whats left of my last firewood stack onto a trailer so I can plant some grass there. I think thats all I got for yard work so far.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:59 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Just do seat stander no one does footbrake anymore
Old 03-16-2019, 09:29 AM
bp chaser

sure is windy out today. i feel like the last 6 months has been windier in general than the previous 40 years
Old 03-16-2019, 09:30 AM
bp chaser

Just do seat stander no one does footbrake anymore
we dont even know what people do any more
Old 03-16-2019, 02:05 PM
Certified

we dont even know what people do any more
a lot of local dudes are doing double back peg with handbrake.

I'm not getting a handbrake until I scrape with foot brake.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:38 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I'm out of here bitches see y'all on the flip side .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.