MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 499 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 02-12-2019, 04:46 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Yes Last time I went I walked up to the judge and said I was racist and that cops lie, the cop standing there started cracking up, the judge gave me a dirty look, and told me to leave!!
well, that's like 75% true about you

50% true for everyone.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:53 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
No. That sounds bad. Isn't that a major liability for your job? Glad you're doing better.

Everybody in this bitch is fucked up one way or another
Getting old sucks!!
Old 02-12-2019, 04:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I don't have a bike short enough for him to learn. He's getting up in stature, but I don't want to buy a bike just for that. We don't have enough land to justify a db, and I'm not sending this kid out into traffic
Yeah no way I wasn't sure if you had a fifty or 100 or something kicking around.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:57 PM

well, that's like 75% true about you

50% true for everyone.
I do think cops lie, but not all of them, and I don't think I'm racist, a little prejudice maybe. For the most part I judge people on how they act and carry themselves. If you have your pants hanging half way down your *** and speak like an idiot, I'll treat you like one, but it has nothing to do with what color you are.

Although the same could be said for a blow out and skinny jeans!!
Old 02-12-2019, 05:15 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I started doing the math and it was one week, 2 days, 19 hours, and 12 minutes.

Then I started to wonder what time you got sick, because that can push the sick time into the following day and although the same amount of hours, it would affect the number of work days missed. Then I remembered you don't take sick days.
the answer is the integral of pie squared.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:52 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
the answer is the integral of pie squared.
That reminds me. For the practical application of π in space exploration, only 16 digits are needed. For computational calculations to a universal level you need 32, and to an atomic level, you need up to 40. Everything beyond that is useless.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:07 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

damn,it takes ***** to say "i regret nothing",just before the final judgment.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:34 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Varidesk, yeah. I like having the option to stand. I use it about a third to half the time I'm at my desk.
Yeah I just got a Lot shape Jarvis desk. It's the bees knees
Old 02-12-2019, 06:35 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I started doing the math and it was one week, 2 days, 19 hours, and 12 minutes.

Then I started to wonder what time you got sick, because that can push the sick time into the following day and although the same amount of hours, it would affect the number of work days missed. Then I remembered you don't take sick days.
I knew the engineer in your would show up
Old 02-12-2019, 06:38 PM
J Blox

That's gross and I know you're a company guy and all but I'd be looking for some sort of compensation for that ****!
if I didn't get better trust me. But I took pictures and made sure there was email communication in case something happens in the future.
No. That sounds bad. Isn't that a major liability for your job? Glad you're doing better.

Everybody in this bitch is fucked up one way or another
I'm sure it is.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
damn,it takes ***** to say "i regret nothing",just before the final judgment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_WlaDQgm4
A lot of high ranking officers were faithful to their programming until the end. It didn't do them or the world any good.

I laughed when he said God would absolve him. People are so psychotic with their religious beliefs. He's just as crazy as Al Queda

Last edited by Trachito; 02-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:20 AM

Just cleared 6” because the wife needs to leave early, changing to freezing rain now.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:22 AM

Just cleared 6” because the wife needs to leave early, changing to freezing rain now.
60s and sunny today.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:09 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

A lot of high ranking officers were faithful to their programming until the end. It didn't do them or the world any good.

I laughed when he said God would absolve him. People are so psychotic with their religious beliefs. He's just as crazy as Al Queda
yea he was crazy,thats for sure lol
Old 02-13-2019, 01:53 PM

had an inch of ice on my car.. had to let it run with heater on high for over two hours and then slid it off in sheets.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:08 PM

father bought a new gun,out of nowhere few days ago he told me he will buy himself a "deer and chamois" long range gun. A bolt action. Man he never ever used to hunt with the bolt action guns,he always glorified the semi autos,and it was all he used...Benelli semi auto rifle 30-06 and semi auto 12 ga. Worst of all he only hunt deer on a roe buck stalking summer season. He is hunting boars with 12 ga and 00 buckshot. Came home from work and seen him looking at his new rifle with pride in his eyes lol. I have to admit that for $2.5k its great rifle,i really like it. But i ******* cant stand the caliber he choose,its 243 win...i mean its great caliber,but i dont trust it for boar hunting (he said he will hunt boars with it as well)

Rifle is Sako 85 Stainless .243

Old 02-13-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
yea he was crazy,thats for sure lol
My co-worker's father met him. He was the guard where Hess was being held during the Nuremberg trials. He spoke to several **** officers while on guard duty.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:09 PM

I closed on a rental today.

​​​​​This weekend I'm gonna work on it, get the AC serviced, get a new fridge, and get the lights turned on. It'll be ready to go by Monday. $900/mo. I already have some people asking about it so hopefully I can get it rented by month's end
Old 02-13-2019, 11:07 PM

for your enjoyment.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:38 AM
J Blox

I closed on a rental today.

​​​​​This weekend I'm gonna work on it, get the AC serviced, get a new fridge, and get the lights turned on. It'll be ready to go by Monday. $900/mo. I already have some people asking about it so hopefully I can get it rented by month's end
What's your payment going to be on the house ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.