MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 483 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 01-20-2019, 03:20 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Becky and Austin went to a football team awards ceremony today. Its at a fancy restaurant on the water so they had to dress up. I almost raped becky like 3 times while she was trying on dresses and heels this morning. When she gets home, its on.
Rape her so bad she'll need therapy for years, Michael. (Said in my K.I.T.T. voice.)
Old 01-20-2019, 03:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
Yup lots. Like 18 inches
nice. i cant wait for the first good one of the year
Old 01-20-2019, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
No, but it's 44 and sunny and I cant believe how great it feels outside. 40s usually means freezing around here.
40s with sun and no wind is almost as good as it gets for outdoor activity
Old 01-20-2019, 03:47 PM
bp chaser

Rape her so bad she'll need therapy for years, Michael. (Said in my K.I.T.T. voice.)
back when i had my og mp3 player in my car, it would play a sound byte of k.i.t.t. saying "hello michael" when it would start up. Cool for like 2 days.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:48 PM
bp chaser

temp just dropped to 38. guess that means its time to light er up
Old 01-20-2019, 04:42 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Its very rare that we still have enough coals in the morning to keep it going without any work/time on weekdays. On weekends I load it up at 2 am, but i cant stay up that late when i have work the next day.

Next winter will be our last one here, and we're not going to burn wood. We're going to make the house as sellable as possible, and that means green grass, not pallets of firewood. Also going to renovate our downstairs and put in a nice floor that i wont be splitting wood on.
I thought that might be why.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:45 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody getting lots of snow? We got about 10 minutes worth before it turned to rain
We got about 6-8Ē of fine snow, finally got to try my new blower, SHO is legit, throwing snow 50-60í
Old 01-20-2019, 04:49 PM

Becky and Austin went to a football team awards ceremony today. Its at a fancy restaurant on the water so they had to dress up. I almost raped becky like 3 times while she was trying on dresses and heels this morning. When she gets home, its on.
+1 she looked great, but get Austin a belt and teach him to tie a tie proper, thatís a Dad job Mike!
Old 01-20-2019, 05:16 PM

majors, lee will become famous soon enough

Not so nice though. Snowblower hydraulic pump exploded. Wouldn't be so bad if the driveway wasn't a hundred yards long up a hill. Banghead
Old 01-20-2019, 07:14 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Where y'all going when y'all move?
Old 01-20-2019, 09:44 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post

+1 she looked great, but get Austin a belt and teach him to tie a tie proper, thatís a Dad job Mike!
I have one tie, and its still tied from the time my dad tied it for me in 1997 or so.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:46 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post

Also, no one else noticed his tie wasnt perfect, only you. No women even noticed.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:47 PM
bp chaser

Not so nice though. Snowblower hydraulic pump exploded. Wouldn't be so bad if the driveway wasn't a hundred yards long up a hill. Banghead
Dammit!!
Old 01-20-2019, 09:48 PM
bp chaser

Where y'all going when y'all move?
southern co.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:57 PM
bp chaser

I picked up a campfire shovel today. All the forests around here are either pine forests, or used to be pine forests until recently. The top few inches of soil is made of partially decomposed pine needles and duff. It will catch fire, so it has to be dug out first before having a fire. There are no rocks here to make a fire ring, so instead I usually dig the top few inches off for an extra foot around the fire pit.
The shovel I got is about 2 feet long and relatively light weight, but not to the point it will fall apart. I wouldnt bring it on overnight hikes but its good for day trips around here.
Unfortunately I didnt even get to go out this weekend due to weather and sports. Saturday was an all afternoon track meet. Today it rained until 3 and I was supposed to pick becky and austin up at 4 from their football dinner. Maybe next weekend.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:07 AM

Dammit!!
It all worked out
Called my cousin and he came and plowed
Good thing too my back can't take that in my old age
Old 01-21-2019, 12:12 AM

You guys wanna hear something funny. I went to update my Garmin(lifetime updates).. They had a new version of the updater program that asked me to nstall. It said driver error call Garmin. I called and he took over my computer remotely and said half my drivers weren't working but he could fix them remotely (from India) and it would only cost me 229.99. I declined hung up and did a one minute disk check and solved the problem.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:34 AM

southern co.
Sounds beautiful. I've been thinking about moving for years but I'm always afraid of culture shock or being stuck financially in a place foreign to me. . I guess I just gotta man up if I really want a change.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:37 AM

Also, no one else noticed his tie wasnt perfect, only you. No women even noticed.
Nobody expects a teenagers tie to be perfect. My only where because I went to private school and had to tie my own ties since second grade. Coincidentally I haven't worn a tie since. Lol
Old 01-21-2019, 01:02 AM
bp chaser

You guys wanna hear something funny. I went to update my Garmin(lifetime updates).. They had a new version of the updater program that asked me to nstall. It said driver error call Garmin. I called and he took over my computer remotely and said half my drivers weren't working but he could fix them remotely (from India) and it would only cost me 229.99. I declined hung up and did a one minute disk check and solved the problem.
sounds shady as ****

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.