MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 478 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 01-10-2019, 05:24 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
Guns aren't necessary for self defense outside the home, pepper spray is effective enough without even a punch being thrown (first hand experience). My view is if you pull a gun you better be prepared to use it, and In today's litigious society even justified shooting will probably end up destroying your life.
agreed...
Old 01-10-2019, 05:28 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
No I do not see your point, and neither do the millions of conceal carry holders in the US who have not been stabbed. Don't bring pepper spray to a knife fight!!
can i bring a can filled with gasoline? lol id never want to start a fight with someone who pulled a can full of gasoline from his car lol if he is fucked up enough to come with the gas canister then i know he is sick enough to try and set you on fire lol.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
not planing the next step and stepping into the cow's **** means you are dead before night. I let the dog and went back to work,left my gf and new girl to kill a boar,game is on,gave em tracker to track and cross cut,its all on them now. From 10 am till now (4:40 pm),they still havent seen the boar lol,they say it was close. They have like 30 min more before its dark. Told em to cancel the drive at 5:20 pm and pick up the dog. Wish i had day off,i would have one more pair of good tusks handing on my wall.

They failed to kill the boar,after gps data check on the comp,they had like 4 clean chances where the boar crossed the roar,they had enough time to get to the next spot,they should even wait for like 20 min before the boar reach that place...it was so clear it will go there,i dont get how dumb they both are,its a local boar who is using the well know route,it was really easy one to predict where it will go next,worst of all both of them had gps device,2 meter antenna on the car's roof for extended range, and it was all connected to laptop,one was driving,other girl was tracking real time on google earth sitting on the passenger's seat and they failed. At last they were able to stop the dog,they tried to stop the dog from 6 pm and picked him up at 10:20.. it took them almost 5 hours to cancel the drive lol. They went thro a full gas tank in gf's truck lol,i ******* bet they made 250 miles while driving around in circle of 10 miles lol.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:18 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

can i bring a can filled with gasoline? lol id never want to start a fight with someone who pulled a can full of gasoline from his car lol if he is fucked up enough to come with the gas canister then i know he is sick enough to try and set you on fire lol.
this would be awesome. No one would come in throwing distance once you've poured gas on them.

it kind of reminds me of a prank of guys who would talk **** to start a fight then when confronted they'd take off their shirt and pants and only be wearing a thong. The other guys would always run away.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:23 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Guns aren't necessary for self defense outside the home, pepper spray is effective enough without even a punch being thrown (first hand experience). My view is if you pull a gun you better be prepared to use it, and In today's litigious society even justified shooting will probably end up destroying your life.
Guns are handy in self defense. Agreed about everything else.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Yes that one definitely caught my eye, pretty sharp for a .22lr. They do make a speed loader like that for 9mm, I have one, came free when I ordered my 30 rnd mags for my M9.
What brand speedloader? Gonna have to Google because I've never seen one.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750 View Post
Have you seen the UpLula speed loader? Not as easy as the 22 loader but it looks cool. There's also the loader that comes with the M&P pistols. It's a similar principal to the UpLula but less fancy and dirt cheap. I use it for loading my 9mm mags all the time.
No, never head of them. Gonna do some research. I want one for my Berettas.

If it's the one where you have to load one round at a time, then I have something similar. I'm talking about one where you just pour 10 rounds into the device, then insert the mag, and they all just fall in place at once.

Last edited by Trachito; 01-11-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750 View Post
this is what I was looking for. Excellent
Old 01-11-2019, 08:44 AM

I'm buying a small rental in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a tenant, so I'm gonna have to go through that process.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Finally got oreo os on my phone. Although it has some good features, it messed up a few things on my v20 and car stereo. Pandora won't load from head unit anymore and second screen media controls no longer work for any music app. I'd give up pip for that alone.
what?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
Having a partner with the kids is helpful. Sex is plentiful for us handsome guys, however. In fact, statistics show that married people ********** more than single people. That's not a good sign for marriage
I think masturbation is mostly tied to how much free time a person has. I know I try to rub one out every chance I get. Usually thats only once a day, but if I didnt have any ***** here, it would be more like 3x a day.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

Home today but I dont really have any good plans. Its cold out, but not too cold, but its real windy. The wind is supposed to die down around 2, but I have to pick my daughter up from school at 2, so I cant go anywhere good. Guess its gonna be yard work and fixing **** around the house all day
Old 01-11-2019, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

2 years ago i was parting out a '79 Scout that I bought just for the axles. Back then, a guy who bought the hood from me told me to take the seats out before I scrapped the body, because they are a rare kind.
Ive listed them on craigslist probably 10 different times in the past 2 years, cheap as ****. No one had ever contacted me about them. Last week I listed them again, and on Monday I got an email from a guy. He asked if he could send me a deposit for them because he wants them but cant pick them up yet (hes from nj). I told him dont worry about a deposit, since no one had ever contacted me. Sho'nuff the very next day 2 more people contacted me about them, one of which is local. I told them theyre on the waiting list. Anyway, I find it real odd that I got 3 inquiries in 2 days, after not getting any hits in 2 years. I wonder if somebody posted my link on a forum or fb group somewhere.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:27 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

yea week or so ago someone shot a few people there in merica again...it sucks..
We got these crazies everywhere, whether it's drugs, mental health or politics that's causing them to do this ****. If it means carrying an extra 15.2 oz and never needing it, I'm ok with that!
Old 01-11-2019, 11:28 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

damn that thing looks great,its almost too pretty to shoot it lol
But shooting it is the fun part!!
Old 01-11-2019, 11:32 AM

What brand speedloader? Gonna have to Google because I've never seen one.
https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...loader/jmslds/

It's just a simple one but it was free with my order
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM

I'm buying a small rental in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a tenant, so I'm gonna have to go through that process.
Link?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
2 years ago i was parting out a '79 Scout that I bought just for the axles. Back then, a guy who bought the hood from me told me to take the seats out before I scrapped the body, because they are a rare kind.
Ive listed them on craigslist probably 10 different times in the past 2 years, cheap as ****. No one had ever contacted me about them. Last week I listed them again, and on Monday I got an email from a guy. He asked if he could send me a deposit for them because he wants them but cant pick them up yet (hes from nj). I told him dont worry about a deposit, since no one had ever contacted me. Sho'nuff the very next day 2 more people contacted me about them, one of which is local. I told them theyre on the waiting list. Anyway, I find it real odd that I got 3 inquiries in 2 days, after not getting any hits in 2 years. I wonder if somebody posted my link on a forum or fb group somewhere.
That is odd, time to setup a 3 way auction and see how high they'll go!!
Old 01-11-2019, 03:35 PM
bp chaser

Lit the wood stove
Smoked many bongs
Went for a run
Did yard work
Brought over some firewood
Picked up the kids from school
Rolled one up, and now its time to smoke
Old 01-11-2019, 05:38 PM

majors, lee is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
what?
Stuffs not working after new os installed

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.