MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 469 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 12-06-2018, 01:56 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
Stalk deer? Not possible It's their woods. I'm just visiting
I don't need to stalk deer, I know when they come through my yard, I'm not sitting around waiting.

Although I wasn't talking about deer specifically, I was just saying I'd rather stalk my prey than sit and wait. I guess since I've never hunted I'm comparing it to war games when I was in the Army.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
this...at last he was not that young,but sucks anyway.
Thanks Juca, and you're right, I'm mostly upset about my grandmother now that she's alone.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Thanks Juca, and you're right, I'm mostly upset about my grandmother now that she's alone.
Move her in with you.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:21 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bray View Post
oh you fixed it? $950 ? Meet at the same bar in Tally?
Now that it's fixed, $8,000. What day do you want to meet?
Old 12-06-2018, 10:36 PM

majors, lee is a decent person

I don't need to stalk deer, I know when they come through my yard, I'm not sitting around waiting.

Although I wasn't talking about deer specifically, I was just saying I'd rather stalk my prey than sit and wait. I guess since I've never hunted I'm comparing it to war games when I was in the Army.
Yard sniping works too, just the adrenalin isn't there . Honestly though, they say Indians stalked sometimes, but im guessing not around here since the crunch of the snow would scare every deer for a thousand yards. ******* have keen eyesight (especially for movement), dog-like sense of smell, great hearing, and generally walk around like ninjas. Any type of war scenario, I'd be happy to follow you.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stalk deer? Not possible It's their woods. I'm just visiting
I stalk deer like a hungry lioness - in grassy fields. Golf courses mostly lol. For real though, on tuesday I was in the woods next to a golf course and I snuck up on 3 deer. Got within 20 feet of two of them before they saw me and bounced. Im fairly confident I could get within pistol range in an area I know well as long as there isnt a noreaster ******* with the wind direction. Im sure I dont have to tell you how their eyesight is
Old 12-07-2018, 07:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
You would have hated the military.
I could never make it through boot camp. I get incapacitating headaches from 3/4 of the **** that its all about.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:45 PM
bp chaser

just got an email from my hunting club lol,they cant ******* stand i'm the one who is doing job,have good dogs and i'm able to cross cut the boar like 10 times if needed.

"Several important notices to members of our Hunting Club
According to the provisions of the Hunting Act, the use of motor vehicles for hunting activities is prohibited, it is inadmissible and unacceptable that hunters in the course of the hunt accompany the movement of dogs through the GPS device are using motor vehicles, as they thereby endanger their safety and the safety of other hunters as well as the safety of other traffic participants .Active search for dogs or wounded game is obligatory to announce to the game warden and perform it solely with his permission and members who do not comply with these rules and are reported by other hunters, game warden or any member of our society for non-compliance will immediately be suspended from the membership of our association and sent to the disciplinary commission of the company with the proposal of exclusion from our association."
So theyre saying they want you to follow the dogs on foot the whole time?
Old 12-08-2018, 10:06 PM

Yard sniping works too, just the adrenalin isn't there . Honestly though, they say Indians stalked sometimes, but im guessing not around here since the crunch of the snow would scare every deer for a thousand yards. ******* have keen eyesight (especially for movement), dog-like sense of smell, great hearing, and generally walk around like ninjas. Any type of war scenario, I'd be happy to follow you.
That's a good point. I wonder what the natives did in the winter. I'm guessing they set out traps for small animals and fishing maybe.

Last edited by Trachito; 12-08-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:15 PM

C leaves for the Military Entrance Processsing Station (MEPS) tomorrow afternoon for his last physical then off to the hotel where he'll stay until he flies to Parris Island on Monday.

Our family is going to have a big breakfast for him, then I'm taking him to his recruiter. After that, he'll come back a ******* Marine. Then he'll ship out again to Infantry school and turned into a killing machine. Can I get a **** yeah?
Old 12-09-2018, 03:24 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
So theyre saying they want you to follow the dogs on foot the whole time?
yea,or wait at one spot so its a pure luck
Old 12-09-2018, 03:31 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Today they say no fresh trace to let the dogs on. Hahaha noob's...7 hours drive,one dog and i was smart enough.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:59 AM

C leaves for the Military Entrance Processsing Station (MEPS) tomorrow afternoon for his last physical then off to the hotel where he'll stay until he flies to Parris Island on Monday.

Our family is going to have a big breakfast for him, then I'm taking him to his recruiter. After that, he'll come back a ******* Marine. Then he'll ship out again to Infantry school and turned into a killing machine. Can I get a **** yeah?
Good for you Caesar, you are clearly very proud of your son!
Old 12-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Today they say no fresh trace to let the dogs on. Hahaha noob's...7 hours drive,one dog and i was smart enough.
Nice Pig, but why you look so fat?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:36 AM

Nice Pig, but why you look so fat?
getting old lol
Old 12-10-2018, 12:24 PM

Good for you Caesar, you are clearly very proud of your son!
Big time. And we found out yesterday he got into MCRD San Diego, which is where I went. I'm so stoked for him. His feet and hands will be climbing the same obstacle courses that I climbed 23 years ago.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:34 PM

getting old lol
i 'd just ******* with you Buddy!
Old 12-10-2018, 12:35 PM

Big time. And we found out yesterday he got into MCRD San Diego, which is where I went. I'm so stoked for him. His feet and hands will be climbing the same obstacle courses that I climbed 23 years ago.
Good job Dad!! But make sure he learns a skill/trade that he can use outside of the service. That is my only regret for the 7 years I basically wasted running through the woods shooting stuff
Old 12-10-2018, 12:49 PM

Good job Dad!! But make sure he learns a skill/trade that he can use outside of the service. That is my only regret for the 7 years I basically wasted running through the woods shooting stuff
I tried, but he said he just wants to do infantry for now and that he might want to do the full 20. As he develops and matures, I'll have more talks with him about life after the USMC. He's a hands on kind of kid, so he learns better on the job. Plus, I'll be collecting more rentals they can inherit and use to subsidize their salaries.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:19 PM

id like to hit my ex again,before i found her to be ugly,but now id say she looks "good"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.