MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 460 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 11-06-2018, 07:23 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

and yea,no more pack driving,two dogs on the trace max...if we see that someone else let the entire pack on the same trace we will try to catch the dog,or give him an voice order via collar to cancel the drive. All driving dogs here in europe are dogs that wont attack the animal,just bark at it,even when standing still. But one retarded dog is enough,usually a 6 months old pup who will try to bite the boar and come close,then that dog encourage entire pack to try the same ****,and they eat ****.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 11-09-2018, 09:37 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Another mass shooting in California. Their strict gun laws aren't working.

For a place with nice weather that should put everyone in a good mood and political correctness, they sure do have a lot of people snapping.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:46 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post

For a place with nice weather that should put everyone in a good mood and political correctness, they sure do have a lot of people snapping.
**** CA, sell it to Mexico!!
Old 11-09-2018, 12:07 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Old 11-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

******* ****** migrants killed a 70 y old lady near the place i hunt,invaded a few homes etc etc,they are doing really shitty things while traveling thro croatia for the last few weeks. I hope they will try to take my money if i see them while hunting,id like them to attack me. They are real ******s from nigeria,dark as night.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:40 PM

and this ******* forum wont let me type NlGGERS... but L works fine
Old 11-09-2018, 02:35 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a cool channel, I just watched most of the old tank restoration
Old 11-09-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
******* ****** migrants killed a 70 y old lady near the place i hunt,invaded a few homes etc etc,they are doing really shitty things while traveling thro croatia for the last few weeks. I hope they will try to take my money if i see them while hunting,id like them to attack me. They are real ******s from nigeria,dark as night.
That **** is crazy I wouldn't judge you if you put a few rounds in them. I haven't heard any positive migrant stories coming from Europe, do work son!!
Old 11-09-2018, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
That **** is crazy I wouldn't judge you if you put a few rounds in them. I haven't heard any positive migrant stories coming from Europe, do work son!!
its a ******* 4th person they killed in croatian mountains...worst of all people they kill were like 70 y old shepherd who use to live alone in the mountain. there is nothing i could do if i get attacked,i would shoot twice in the air and then do what i have to do... Its funny to see people who support refugees,they are womens that no one beat up yet,gay people,antifa,people without identity etc etc. And you'll see in the next 10 yr or so Europe will be a big war zone. 80% migrants who are coming our way are coming from countries where is no war,they got paid just to move in europe and to help up with the islamisation.

This is the crowd we have to deal with,i dont get it..how the **** someone would like to have people like this in his own country???

Old 11-09-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
That's because good news doesn't attract attention. I'm sure there are plenty who assimilate, learn the language, and work hard every day, but how is that news? Nevertheless, I say make it so they get deported the second they break a law that can hurt someone like speeding too fast, drinking and driving, attacking someone, theft, etc.

Last edited by Trachito; 11-09-2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:56 PM

That's because good news doesn't attract attention. I'm sure there are plenty who assimilate, learn the language, and work hard every day, but how is that news? Nevertheless, I say make it so they get deported the second they break a law that can hurt someone like speeding too fast, drinking and driving, attacking someone, theft, etc.
they dont want to assimilate
they form a hoods with their language
they dont work

you cant deport someone who came here ILLEGALLY without any piece of paper where you can see his name or something...they burn their ID's,so they broke the law just because of that.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:18 PM

My son decided against joining the Army and going to the Marine Corps instead. ******* proud. He signs up at the end of the month.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you wanted to carry out a mass shooting, where can you be the most effective? someplace where no one can stop you.

after saying that, i should really bite the bullet and get on cuomos list
Old 11-11-2018, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

to do list for today, should be easy. all stuff im making austin help with today

put the dryer back on top of the washer
check brakes in beckys jeep, replace if necessary
spare tire back in beckys jeep

then maybe go catch a sunset at the beach
Old 11-11-2018, 02:17 PM
bp chaser

definitely need front pads, and one front rotor. rears look ok.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:21 PM
bp chaser

Old 11-12-2018, 01:19 AM

Looks chopped but looks perfect.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:09 PM

My son decided against joining the Army and going to the Marine Corps instead. ******* proud. He signs up at the end of the month.
Did you at least encourage him to learn a skill?? Infantry doesn't help on a resume after.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
to do list for today, should be easy. all stuff im making austin help with today

put the dryer back on top of the washer
check brakes in beckys jeep, replace if necessary
spare tire back in beckys jeep

then maybe go catch a sunset at the beach
I'm exhausted, I've been flat out for weeks. Called in sick Wednesday to clear all of my leaves which I'd ignored for 2 weeks while working on the playhouse. That took all day, 8 hours of hustling to get them all cleared. Friday after work I went grocery shopping, Target, and Home Depot. Saturday I was up at 6am to drive my friend and his family to Logan. Came home and swept my chimney, then started moving wood into my shed until 3 when Catherine had to leave. Cooked dinner for the kids and put them to bed. Sunday Catherine got back at 9:30 and I went out to move more wood until noon. Came in and got my crockpot jambalya going, went back out and finished moving all of my wood to she shed. A little less than I had last year but I knew that I hadn't put enough time into splitting wood this year with everything else I was trying to accomplish. Then I cleared all the leaves again which took me right till dark. Came in, showered, fell in the shower, had a small mental breakdown while the pain subsided, finished making dinner, cleaned the kitchen, helped put the kids to bed, and watched some football since I had to skip the Pats game. I'm spent, I need to refresh, I've been going to hard.