MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 449 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 PM   #8961  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
Twice a week if I'm lucky lol
for some reason i now feel inspired to pick up a stunt piece that i can register. i want to be a block hero again. life is sort of boring when the cops leave you alone all the time, makes me feel like im not cool any more.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:54 PM   #8962  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
for some reason i now feel inspired to pick up a stunt piece that i can register. i want to be a block hero again. life is sort of boring when the cops leave you alone all the time, makes me feel like im not cool any more.
That's why I bought a grom lol, had to ease my way into this bike life lol. It's an oversized 50 that you can ride on the street and **** around.

Eventually going to get a f4i or 636 whatever I can find for a decent price..

I wanna catch idle still, regret giving up years ago.
Bray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #8963  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Anyone hear from Blox? That cane went right through his part of the state and it looks like it was bad.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #8964  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

J blox is your house ok?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #8965  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
Anyone hear from Blox? That cane went right through his part of the state and it looks like it was bad.
hahah, jinx, sort of
Old 10-11-2018, 08:28 AM   #8966  
bp chaser

Quote:
That's why I bought a grom lol, had to ease my way into this bike life lol. It's an oversized 50 that you can ride on the street and **** around.

Eventually going to get a f4i or 636 whatever I can find for a decent price..

I wanna catch idle still, regret giving up years ago.
has the price of groms come down yet?
Old 10-11-2018, 08:47 AM   #8967  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Quote:
has the price of groms come down yet?
New, no. Used you can find deals. My brothers selling his for 3k, 2018 fully set up minus a handbrake lol. He thought wheelies would be easier and bought a jet ski
Old 10-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #8968  
bp chaser

Quote:
Quote:
J blox is your house ok?
i saw a couple vids of his town and it looked completely thrashed. Im hoping these vids are just showing the worst of it
Old 10-11-2018, 08:58 AM   #8969  
bp chaser

Quote:
New, no. Used you can find deals. My brothers selling his for 3k, 2018 fully set up minus a handbrake lol. He thought wheelies would be easier and bought a jet ski
On cl here theyre in the 27-3000 range. Still more than i want to pay for one. I was hoping used ones would be down around a grand by now lol
Old 10-11-2018, 09:04 AM   #8970  
Certified

Quote:
On cl here theyre in the 27-3000 range. Still more than i want to pay for one. I was hoping used ones would be down around a grand by now lol
oh no not that cheap lol. I see people on cl trying to get 800 for 50s lol
Old 10-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #8971  
bp chaser

I noticed clean 900RR's are steadily going up in price in last 2 years. That sucks cause thats another thing i was hoping to pick up on the cheap
Old 10-11-2018, 09:15 AM   #8972  
Certified

Theres a local guy selling a clean 929 for 3500 obo
Old 10-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #8973  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Blox just hit me back. He's good but no power. They have a generator, though.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:18 AM   #8974  

Quote:
Theres a local guy selling a clean 929 for 3500 obo
I'm selling a clean F4i for $3,500 OBO.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #8975  

Quote:
i saw a couple vids of his town and it looked completely thrashed. Im hoping these vids are just showing the worst of it
He said PCB is trashed like crazy. I told him to take pics.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:21 AM   #8976  

Quote:
I noticed clean 900RR's are steadily going up in price in last 2 years. That sucks cause thats another thing i was hoping to pick up on the cheap
I don't want the value of nice, classic bikes to go down. I want them to be affordable, but not dirt cheap.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #8977  

Quote:
you've got 90's mentality. I don't think you can find anything (that's legal) for a grand anymore.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #8978  
Certified

Quote:
I'm selling a clean F4i for $3,500 OBO.
too much for my blood. I'm looking for something around 2500-3000 set up already.

Old 10-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #8979  

Quote:
too much for my blood. I'm looking for something around 2500-3000 set up already.
yeah, I'm looking for someone that wants one preserved. F4i's are becoming a rare thing.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #8980  
Certified

Quote:
yeah, I'm looking for someone that wants one preserved. F4i's are becoming a rare thing.