MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 438 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2018, 06:44 PM   #8741  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Like just night hikers or rabble rousers??
Around 7 pm a couple showed up planning to camp where we were. Once they saw the first spot was occupied, they should have walked 200 feet down the trail to the next spot. Instead they camped on the other side of the bush that was right next to our tent. Close enough to hear their tent zippers
Then around 10 pm a crew of young adults showed up just to hang out on the mountain top. Upon finding the first spot occupied, they decided to hang out right on the other side of our tent. No bush in between this time. They were noisy at first, but either got quiet after a while, or they left and i didnt notice.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:18 PM   #8742  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
Mike do you carry a gun? We always sleep with loaded guns,we carry like 5 guns,2 of us would carry 12 gauge + riffle and gf used to hunt with the combo gun. All guns were loaded any rdy to use before we went to sleep lol
I dont have any right now because of where I live
Old 09-06-2018, 10:51 PM   #8743  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Around 7 pm a couple showed up planning to camp where we were. Once they saw the first spot was occupied, they should have walked 200 feet down the trail to the next spot. Instead they camped on the other side of the bush that was right next to our tent. Close enough to hear their tent zippers
Then around 10 pm a crew of young adults showed up just to hang out on the mountain top. Upon finding the first spot occupied, they decided to hang out right on the other side of our tent. No bush in between this time. They were noisy at first, but either got quiet after a while, or they left and i didnt notice.
Yeah that sucks, won’t be doing that again I guess?
skillz954 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #8744  
bp chaser

Old 09-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #8745  
bp chaser

Quote:

Yeah that sucks, won’t be doing that again I guess?
nope.
we like to camp at spots with either a great view of either sunrise or sunset. What makes for a good view is a far distance to the horizon, so mountain tops, bodies of water, or anywhere in western kansas are good. Bad would obviously be thick forested areas like your area, and valleys. So the way I find good spots is by simply looking at a topo map. I look for a high point with a nice drop, and a long valley to either the east or the west. Interestingly, every spot thats drawn my interest already has a trail of some sort going to it and usually a 'spot' at the top thats visible on google earth. The spot we hit saturday was on a north-south ridge between 2 peaks. It had a great view to the east, and a super amazing view to the west.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #8746  
bp chaser

Raining today, so im not even bothering with my list. Its all outside ****.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #8747  
bp chaser

I got a flat in my truck the other day. My spare is full size and e rated so it should be fine, but... Its a bfg all terrain tire, and im sure it gets great traction in the dirt, but on pavement its horrible. I thought my transmission was slipping, every time id go to pass somebody hard, the engine would rev up and i wouldnt accelerate much. Turns out this damn tire is so slippery that it starts spinning when im already going 65. I wonder if somebody armor all'd it or something.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #8748  
bp chaser

The sun came out, so i plugged the 2 flat tires weve gotten this month. In my truck tire was a trailer coupler latch pin, which isnt even sharp. I dont know how it punctured ****.
In beckys jeep tire was a piece of a branch. Again, dont know how the **** that could puncture a tire like that. This one made a hole so big it might need a second plug. Also without air in it, I noticed the jeep tire was starting to dry rot. So maybe its time for all new tires there.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #8749  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a lot done yesterday. Rented an aerator and aerated the **** out of my lawn. Returned it by 1 so I only had to pay the 4 hour rate. Then over seeded with 50 lbs of seed and spread 16 bags of lime, 640 lbs. My lawn care company was here Tuesday and only spread starter fert, with rain this week and cooler temps it should be perfect timing. Aside from fixing a few spots in the spring this should be the end of getting my lawn where I wanted it, only took 5 years!

i had the trailer out so I went to Home Depot and bought the lumber I needed to complete the base of the kids playhouse. I pressure washed the cedar posts last weekend and the base will be about 6’x9’. I also picked up a small aluminum ladder off the side of the road this week I’ll use to get to the second floor. I found 2 2’ wide octagonal casement windows that open on CL this week for $100. I’m getting pretty excited, it’s gonna be pretty awesome!
Old 09-10-2018, 11:07 AM   #8750  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Slept wrong. Woke up with my back hurting; the pain is along my spine between my shoulder blades, as if I slept with my chin touching my chest.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #8751  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

damn weekend is so short...at saturday we had a thunderstorm comming our way so i went from work straight to the hangar,father gave me a tow with the super cub and forced me to unhook way too far from the upcoming front,climbed up only at 15800 ft...worst of all i had extra jacket,gloves and oxygen cuz i was sure ill climb high. Had insane lifting pretty much whole time from the sunny side of the clud,but at one point i came way too close and almost got sucked in,so i gave up and went for landing. i was in the air for like 3 hour,that's not much,but enough to have fun.

saturday night went in the club,almost ended up in a bar brawl,but dude and his friends gave up before it all started up and walked away.

Sunday we went to hunt,from 4 am till 9 pm...saw a boar but had no time to shoot. we shot nothing,but the dog did a great job,drove it for 10+ hours and came back to us,so we had no to search for him.
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #8752  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

I'm having some stereo wiring issues. It's a Pioneer DVD player and I also installed a reverse cam. Everything worked fine the other day, but I decided to install a Bypass Interface Module so I could play a DVD while driving, for road trips and ****. I installed that module today, connected everything, and now my ******* reverse lights don't work, which means the backup cam doesn't work. I bypassed the reverse switch in the transmission with a paperclip and the reverse lights worked, so it's likely the switch.

O don't think it's the module because it connects only to the blue/white amp wire, ground, and the parking brake. It doesn't connect to my reverse switch in any way. So, I'm guessing the backup camera fucked up the reverse switch. What are the odds that the day I'm working on all this wiring, the reverse switch burns out? The fuse to the rev switch is fine.

Here's how I wired the camera itself:
The camera's 2 Red wires and the black wire are spliced into the wiring of the left reverse bulb. One of those red wires is attached to the yellow RCA plug, which goes to the radio.
The other side of the RCA plug and red wire plug into the head unit.

How could this have caused the damn switch to burn out?
Old 09-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #8753  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
I'm having some stereo wiring issues. It's a Pioneer DVD player and I also installed a reverse cam. Everything worked fine the other day, but I decided to install a Bypass Interface Module so I could play a DVD while driving, for road trips and ****. I installed that module today, connected everything, and now my ******* reverse lights don't work, which means the backup cam doesn't work. I bypassed the reverse switch in the transmission with a paperclip and the reverse lights worked, so it's likely the switch.

O don't think it's the module because it connects only to the blue/white amp wire, ground, and the parking brake. It doesn't connect to my reverse switch in any way. So, I'm guessing the backup camera fucked up the reverse switch. What are the odds that the day I'm working on all this wiring, the reverse switch burns out? The fuse to the rev switch is fine.

The camera's 2 Red wires and the black wire are spliced into the wiring of the left reverse bulb. One of those red wires is attached to the yellow RCA plug, which goes to the radio.

No idea, I ***** with everything BUT electrical for this exact reason. It's ******* voodoo!
Old 09-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #8754  

Did yall know that the word "hysteria" is derived from the Greek word "hystera", which means "uterus". What does that tell you gentlemen?
Old 09-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #8755  

Quote:
Did yall know that the word "hysteria" is derived from the Greek word "hystera", which means "uterus". What does that tell you gentlemen?
I'm married, don't gotta tell me ****!!
Old 09-15-2018, 06:54 AM   #8756  

FINALLY! A week without rain! It's rained every day pretty much since I got back from the Smoky Mountains. And it's been sunny too, so the grass has been growing quickly.

I feel as though our extreme summer heat was extended an extra month.

Last edited by Trachito; 09-15-2018 at 06:56 AM.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:58 AM   #8757  

Quote:
I'm married, don't gotta tell me ****!!
We all tried telling you, man. Except for wheelie. He likes his wife, lol.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:45 AM   #8758  
bp chaser

Quote:
did not know that, but dont doubt it one bit
Old 09-15-2018, 10:47 AM   #8759  
bp chaser

Quote:
FINALLY! A week without rain! It's rained every day pretty much since I got back from the Smoky Mountains. And it's been sunny too, so the grass has been growing quickly.

I feel as though our extreme summer heat was extended an extra month.
yup, rain has been nuts all over the east half of the country
its finally nice out today. im doing some garage and yard work
Old 09-15-2018, 10:54 AM   #8760  
bp chaser

Quote:

When you jump the reverse switch on the tranny, are you doing that by unplugging it from the tranny and sticking the paper clip in the plug on the harness? I just want to make sure im understanding correctly