MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 431 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2018, 05:07 PM   #8601  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Man, even selling a house that you've paid off is a bitch. The credit union has some kind of hold through the city on the property. They have to give you a Mortgage Release form, but the people at the CU office didn't know that, so they just gave me a statement showing it's paid off. Then the city told me I needed that other form. So I did a **** load of running around for nothing today, and the closing has to be held off until next week.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 05:08 PM   #8602  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

I don't understand how some people buy and sell every few years. Dealing with banks, lawyers, etc is enough of a bitch to not want to do this **** again.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #8603  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
She looks good from the waste up. Legs are way too ******* skinny.
Son just because you have wedged yourself into a type doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy variety!!
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #8604  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

had a meeting in my hunting club,people are nuts...new rule for this wild boar season is that you must have at last 5 people in your crew to hunt the wild boars. and at 6 am every morning before the hunt you should come at the check point give your papers to the game warden. check point is the old rule,but before legit crew minimum were 3 people. In the last 2 seasons or so we came at the check point like only once or twice lol,3 of us were hunting by our own laws. Start at 3 am and end at the 7 pm. (legit time is 7 am - 2pm). And pretty much whole season two of us hunted with the 12 ga filled with buckshoots (buckshoots are illegal). Now they want me to find 3 more people to join my crew to make it legit for this season...i have noone i want to hunt with me and gf. And worst of all,now we dont have a person to find a fresh boar footprint,let the dogs and make a drive. I still can take Dona's dogs and hunt with them,but i just dont know the dogs werry well,so i have no idea what they are doing,if they are on the trace barking or they found the boar and driving it,and they are pain in the *** to catch after the hunt + they can get beat up so i should pay for the meds and other *****.
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:35 PM   #8605  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
had a meeting in my hunting club,people are nuts...new rule for this wild boar season is that you must have at last 5 people in your crew to hunt the wild boars. and at 6 am every morning before the hunt you should come at the check point give your papers to the game warden. check point is the old rule,but before legit crew minimum were 3 people. In the last 2 seasons or so we came at the check point like only once or twice lol,3 of us were hunting by our own laws. Start at 3 am and end at the 7 pm. (legit time is 7 am - 2pm). And pretty much whole season two of us hunted with the 12 ga filled with buckshoots (buckshoots are illegal). Now they want me to find 3 more people to join my crew to make it legit for this season...i have noone i want to hunt with me and gf. And worst of all,now we dont have a person to find a fresh boar footprint,let the dogs and make a drive. I still can take Dona's dogs and hunt with them,but i just dont know the dogs werry well,so i have no idea what they are doing,if they are on the trace barking or they found the boar and driving it,and they are pain in the *** to catch after the hunt + they can get beat up so i should pay for the meds and other *****.
If the new rule is 5 I'm sure there are a bunch of 3 person crews looking for 2 more. How about your dad or Dona's dad?
Old 08-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #8606  

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
If the new rule is 5 I'm sure there are a bunch of 3 person crews looking for 2 more. How about your dad or Dona's dad?
my father is hunting with his crew like 400 miles in other direction,they dont hunt public land like i do,they leased their own mountain to hunt. there is like 13 people in their crew,i used to hunt with them for like 5 yrs...great people,but man i cant spent like 4 days out of 5 hunting. they go at friday morning and comming back home at monday around 11 pm. Area where we hunt is like 10 miles from my house at village,so i can get back home in less then 10 min,but its public land (owner is my hunting society).

Dona's father is hunting mountain hext to my father's land with his crew so its same ****...too far.

Yea there is a bunch of crew's which would like to bound in one crew,BUT i dont want to hunt with someone i dont like or i dont trust. I dont want someone who will talk too much around about what we have shoot at. They all knew who we are when we come in that area to hunt,they know boars are there and pretty much everyone will have a shooting show cuz we had like 4 dogs worth $5k each...so yea pretty much we could find a crew members in 3 min.

And yea my father sometimes hunt with us,but i cant stand the way he is hunting,and he dont like they way how we are hunting lol,he dont like the full time rush.

But there is a girl who is dona's cousin,she's sister of my friend as well,she would like to make the drives and take care of dogs,but she is not a hunter..but she knows her dogs,how to find a path and how to make a drive,so ill have to meet her this weekend and see if i like her or not. But since her brother is my friend and she's Dona's cousin she has a good chance,i mean i'm not asking for much...all you have to do is to be normal,not a clown who will make jokes non stop,i hate clowns. Ive meet her before,but we never spoke more them like 4 words while i was waiting for her brother.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #8607  

Here she is,and yea her father is a game warden we have to deal with lol. i would hit her.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:24 PM   #8608  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

5 head

would still hit
MikeM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:28 AM   #8609  

Quote:
But there is a girl who is dona's cousin,she's sister of my friend as well,she would like to make the drives and take care of dogs,but she is not a hunter..but she knows her dogs,how to find a path and how to make a drive,so ill have to meet her this weekend and see if i like her or not. But since her brother is my friend and she's Dona's cousin she has a good chance,i mean i'm not asking for much...all you have to do is to be normal,not a clown who will make jokes non stop,i hate clowns. Ive meet her before,but we never spoke more them like 4 words while i was waiting for her brother.
That sounds promising, good luck!

Old 08-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #8610  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
5 head

would still hit
+1 and she got the crazy eyes I love!!
Old 08-10-2018, 11:28 AM   #8611  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
5 head

would still hit
yea,with and without makeup lol...
Old 08-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #8612  

Quote:
+1 and she got the crazy eyes I love!!
yea she got nice eyes,but they are somehow creepy lol

Old 08-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #8613  

Quote:
That sounds promising, good luck!
its alll up to me if she will hunt with us or no...if she start to hunt,we'll give her old mauser so she will be armed as well,but she should stay away from other hunters. And even before she start ill let her know that she have to become legit hunter till next season.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:43 PM   #8614  

Quote:
Son just because you have wedged yourself into a type doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy variety!!
I'm not wedged into a type, there's just a type I don't like, which is too skinny. or ugly
Old 08-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #8615  

Quote:
I'm not wedged into a type, there's just a type I don't like, which is too skinny. or ugly
i 'd
Old 08-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #8616  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The past couple days ive worked on my jeep(s) for an hour or so after work. I decided that my blue tub was too shot to use for my project jeep, so I took it off and put it back on its original frame. Then last night I took the tub I bought in colorado, and put it on my project jeep frame.

MikeM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:26 PM   #8617  

just went thro Dona's backpack left in my house,found a neat homemade field cleaning kit ill keep.

Old 08-11-2018, 02:42 PM   #8618  

it was inside the backpack and the rest of the backpack was like :
cleaning kit
2 t shirts and a pair of jeans
garmin alpha gps dog tracker (pretty sure she used it for navigation and to check the boarder) since we were on the buck hunt without dogs
green and white flashlights
lighter and ferro rod
buck 105 knife
rope for game pulling
hat
some cookies
bottle of ice tea
like $50 in croatian money
some liquid to threat the cuts + some patches
painkillers
some pills for dog bones
red bandana
black trash bags
binoculars
spare car key

Old 08-11-2018, 05:38 PM   #8619  

Quote:
it was inside the backpack and the rest of the backpack was like :
cleaning kit
key
You gonna give it back to her family or use the key to take her car?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #8620  

Quote:
You gonna give it back to her family or use the key to take her car?
Its car she had a crash with,so key is worth zero. If it was other car,then i would give the key back to her father