MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 422 - Stunt Bike Forum

Go Back  Stunt Bike Forum > Personal Interest Forums > Open Forum
Reload this Page >

MikeM's New Post whore thread

MikeM's New Post whore thread

Old 07-09-2018, 12:54 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
no, the mailman saw him laying down and he just jumped on my hood cuz he was a scared little bitch. Once he jumped on my car, then Beignet started barking.
Good dog!!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

You've had **** to do every weekend since you bought a house. Owning a house for a man is tons of work. For a woman it's just cleaning.
Also true but I gotta give it to my wife, while I'm outside working she's in the house dealing with screaming kids and cleaning. She's a keeper!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:56 PM

My bike is so filthy. I'm going to have to take the wheels, tank, and fairings off when I get home and pressure wash everything. Gonna clean the caliper pistons, radiator, and all other crevices extremely well. I love this little bike after this trip. I may ride it to South America one day.
I'm going with you!!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
I have a deer tick on my ball sack. Mother ******.
Hes got his head buried already. Cant decide if i want to rip him out with tweezers and risk decapitation, or wait for him to finish drinking, or try putting something oily on his skin.
HAHAHAHAHAH I had one there a few years back, I had Catherine rip it out with tweezers, don't be a *****!!
Old 07-09-2018, 10:19 PM

majors, lee is a decent person

no, the mailman saw him laying down and he just jumped on my hood cuz he was a scared little bitch. Once he jumped on my car, then Beignet started barking.
Thats right. I forgot. Understandable. Don't get me wrong I actually like them. I lived with one for two years I trusted enough to give me kisses. I also saw the other side though and it was downright vicious That's why I wouldn't own one. Especially around kids. Just couldn't trust it. To each his own

Last edited by majors, lee; 07-09-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:36 AM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Riding all day. Gonna sleep near the Canada/US border tonight. In Canada you can sleep just about anywhere as long as it's a certain distance from the highway.

I expect to be home within a week.

Last edited by Trachito; 07-12-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:31 AM

Riding all day. Gonna sleep near the Canada/US border tonight. In Canada you can sleep just about anywhere as long as it's a certain distance from the highway.

I expect to be home within a week.
Travel safe homie!!
Old 07-12-2018, 05:58 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

BAHAHAHA ******* cocky brits got raped
Old 07-12-2018, 11:45 PM

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
I'm going with you!!
you said that when I was planning this trip
Old 07-12-2018, 11:48 PM

I'm in Twin Butte. Found some free camping off the highway. Hopefully the few houses around don't give me any problem.

it's real pretty around here. Lots of farmland with vineyards and pastures.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:44 AM

you said that when I was planning this trip
Did I have babies then?? I don't recall, but I'm more interested in South America anyway!!
Old 07-15-2018, 06:06 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

New girl had a car crash near my house last night. She is in coma,and they fight to save her life.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
New girl had a car crash near my house last night. She is in coma,and they fight to save her life.
oh ****!
Old 07-16-2018, 08:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

We went down to NJ this weekend to meet up with my parents. The beach was gay and packed with people, way too packed. My parents were staying at a campground with a lake for swimming and a bunch of **** to play on like a floating trampoline and a floating slide, etc. We stayed at a shitty motel by the beach that didnt have shades in the window.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:09 AM
bp chaser

I somehow lost my tool bag and laptop for work. I *think* I left them at the clients house i was working at friday, but im not 100% sure. If not, I could be in some serious **** about that laptop.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
that sucks. Said a prayer for her. Hope she's gonna be ok
Old 07-16-2018, 09:29 AM

I somehow lost my tool bag and laptop for work. I *think* I left them at the clients house i was working at friday, but im not 100% sure. If not, I could be in some serious **** about that laptop.
Did you call the client
Old 07-16-2018, 10:20 AM

oh ****!

+1 that's a good one, was she drunk or just acting a fool?? I hope she's ok.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:29 AM

We went down to NJ this weekend to meet up with my parents. The beach was gay and packed with people, way too packed. My parents were staying at a campground with a lake for swimming and a bunch of **** to play on like a floating trampoline and a floating slide, etc. We stayed at a shitty motel by the beach that didnt have shades in the window.
Sounds like you were pretty miserable, I was wondering when I saw the pics

I refilled my mouse bait stations on Saturday, when I opened the first one in the basement a ******* chipmunk was looking back at me. Luckily he froze and I just closed it and carried his *** back outside! Then I burned brush all day, I can finally say I've burned the last evidence of the tree removal as of this weekend. I wanted to get rid of the rest of the **** on the ground to clean it up to prep for the play house I'm building the girls. I'll start on that after next week at the lake.

Sunday I ripped out a bunch of vines that had started coming back since I did it a few years ago, but this time I got the queen. There was a huge mass of vines wrapped around a big oak at the end of the driveway and it's off springs were taking over my raspberry plants. The vines at the base were as big as my arm. So I cut them at the base and as high as I can reach and then pulled the rest out by the roots. Huge pain but I didn't get poison whatever this time and that should do the trick. A little cleanup here and there but that bitch is dead. Then I sprayed for bugs and just wasn't feeling sweating my *** off again all day, so I said **** it. The lawn didn't need to be mowed, so I showered and relaxed with my kids.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:33 AM

Can you call the client or are you going to go in to the office and see if the client called and said you left your ****??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MikeM's New Post whore thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.