MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 411 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 12:21 PM   #8201  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Great considering I'm way out numbered, but I can still take them in a fight!!
That's all that matters! Always remind them too..
Bray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #8202  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHEELIE View Post
Hooker faces
What up bro! Catch idle yet?

I bought a grom, now I want another big bike lol
Old 06-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #8203  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brothers coming up to shoot this weekend, gonna run out at lunch and buy some Tannerite!!
Went to the gun store at lunch and there is this 30 something with hugs fake **** in a tank top working there, and I'm like I'm keeping eye contact. Then she insists on showing me this holster, so I try it on and wiggle around and say yeah it holds it nicely. She goes no you gotta jump and proceeds to start jumping up and down. I was like I gotta go!!
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:30 PM   #8204  
Certified

Quote:
Went to the gun store at lunch and there is this 30 something with hugs fake **** in a tank top working there, and I'm like I'm keeping eye contact. Then she insists on showing me this holster, so I try it on and wiggle around and say yeah it holds it nicely. She goes no you gotta jump and proceeds to start jumping up and down. I was like I gotta go!!
The Devil is working hard today!
Old 06-13-2018, 02:39 PM   #8205  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
The Devil is working hard today!
Truth.com :bnaghead

Not today ISIS, not today!!
Old 06-13-2018, 07:35 PM   #8206  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey Lee, my son went outside to mow the lawn, but disappeared. Think hes behind the garage? hahahahaha
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #8207  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
wish i was closer coiuld give you a hand getting it together. what impressed me most about that jeep is you can't stop it. rest of the guys were jealous i think. they put all that money into their rigs and yours was, frankly, more competent. lol .
Yeah that little ****** was a beast. custom cut tires and a locker did the trick. When i took it apart, I found out that the rubber parts of the motor mounts were rotten through, and only gravity was holding the engine in the bay. The tub has 8 points where it mounts to the frame. 7 of mine were down to gravity-only. the 8th was covered in oil for 50 years, which kept it in great shape.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #8208  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by majors, lee View Post
can't wait. you welcome to post any updates while on the road.
you gotta get on facebook or instagram. Everybody else is and we see all his cool adventure pics.
heres a teaser
Old 06-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #8209  
bp chaser

Quote:
Brothers coming up to shoot this weekend, gonna run out at lunch and buy some Tannerite!!
Get some black powder too. FFF is the most explosive. mix a bunch of that in there, and blow up a dead tree or something cool like that.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:07 PM   #8210  
bp chaser

Quote:
hmm i need some ammo all of a sudden. whats the address?
Old 06-14-2018, 10:34 AM   #8211  

majors, lee is a decent person

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Hey Lee, my son went outside to mow the lawn, but disappeared. Think hes behind the garage? hahahahaha
Uh oh. Did he come back smelling like axe body spray. Lol
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:36 AM   #8212  

Quote:
i 'd
Old 06-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #8213  

Quote:
Get some black powder too. FFF is the most explosive. mix a bunch of that in there, and blow up a dead tree or something cool like that.
This is the first time I'm blowing **** up on my property, I'm gonna start slow, I picked up 3 1# things of tannerite, we'll see how that goes. I am planning on shoving one in the center of a pine round I have, should split it pretty good!!
Old 06-14-2018, 10:40 AM   #8214  

Quote:
hmm i need some ammo all of a sudden. whats the address?
i 'd
Old 06-14-2018, 12:21 PM   #8215  

majors, lee is a decent person

Quote:
you gotta get on facebook or instagram. Everybody else is and we see all his cool adventure pics.
heres a teaser
I actually have a Facebook account since 2015, never use it.
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:44 PM   #8216  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

$144 for a box of 20 bullets...but they will last me at last 2 seasons
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:47 PM   #8217  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:07 PM   #8218  
bp chaser

Quote:
This is the first time I'm blowing **** up on my property, I'm gonna start slow, I picked up 3 1# things of tannerite, we'll see how that goes. I am planning on shoving one in the center of a pine round I have, should split it pretty good!!
probably your first time blowing **** up at all :eek
Old 06-14-2018, 07:08 PM   #8219  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
$144 for a box of 20 bullets...but they will last me at last 2 seasons
better not miss
Old 06-15-2018, 02:04 AM   #8220  
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
What up bro! Catch idle yet?

I bought a grom, now I want another big bike lol

Nope... Can't wait to sell the 929 and get a Harley
WHEELIE is offline   Reply With Quote