MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 394 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 08:34 PM   #7861  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
How old is he? He still looked little when I met him. My kids didn't go through that until they were approaching 13 or so.
Same.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #7862  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just had to unclog my front downspout in the rain. I just cleaned enough out of the gutter to get the water flowing. I'll blow the whole thing out with my compressor next time its dry and im home.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #7863  
bp chaser

I bought a jeep today. Another 04 grand cherokee. My favorite year of one of my favorite vehicles. 6 cylinder, 242 transfer case, aftermarket head unit.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:23 PM   #7864  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
I bought a jeep today. Another 04 grand cherokee. My favorite year of one of my favorite vehicles. 6 cylinder, 242 transfer case, aftermarket head unit.
How much? Mileage? Did you need it, or you just wanted one?
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:04 AM   #7865  

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

oh yeah?
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:49 AM   #7866  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakhos2000 View Post
oh yeah?
How's the new job been? It's a jail, right? Have you witnessed anyone shanking anyone yet?
Old 05-16-2018, 01:07 PM   #7867  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
off road vehicle??
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:03 PM   #7868  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

damn gf broke a cleaning rod and got it stuck inside the barrel with cotton swab...she put way too much paper towel around the cotton brush and forced it inside the barrel,when it stuck in the middle of the barrel she hit it with a rubber mallet and broke it right at the swab thread. i tried to pull it out but had no luck,she sent a gun to best gun shop in the europe so i hope they will pull it out without barrel damage. and worst of all she bought that gun few months ago,its a brand new gun that shot like 30 times total. Its Mauser M12 8x57...thank god its a $2000 riffle,not some custom made piece. and worst of all she has shotgun only to hunt with,since its a buck season she ask me to give her my old Sauer to hunt with,and i dont want to...so i found her an old Yugoslavian M48 Mauser lol.
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM   #7869  

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

its a good gun,it can be used as a walking stick,fire poker,a club or you can just use it as a gun and shoot with. we even found a knife to put on it so she can stab the boar if its close enough,and best of all its 8x57 so she can still use the same bullets. its a pretty gun that's how you end up when you are dumb enough to use a mallet on a cleaning rod.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:48 PM   #7870  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
that's how you end up when you are dumb enough to use a mallet on a cleaning rod.
+1 that's a really bad idea and you should probably just stop. Plus she's only put 30 rounds through it, no need to go nuts on the barrel!! :bangheas
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #7871  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
+1 that's a really bad idea and you should probably just stop. Plus she's only put 30 rounds through it, no need to go nuts on the barrel!! :bangheas
she even came with the idea of heating the barrel and burning the **** inside with the torch cuz she "googled" it...thank god i came home from work early lol. she should stick with a 12 gauge.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #7872  

and yea ill have to wait 8-14 months for my custom sauer to be made...its fucked up. for custom browning i bought for this season i was waiting like 4 months only..
Old 05-16-2018, 07:12 PM   #7873  
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
How old is he? He still looked little when I met him. My kids didn't go through that until they were approaching 13 or so.
Hes 10. But one of the friends is a girl he likes.
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:31 PM   #7874  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
Hes 10. But one of the friends is a girl he likes.
Tell him to make a move before he ends up in the friend zone.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:38 PM   #7875  
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Tell him to make a move before he ends up in the friend zone.
Haha. They already went to a dance together. They're basically going steady lol lol.
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 09:11 PM   #7876  
bp chaser

Quote:
How much? Mileage? Did you need it, or you just wanted one?
$3k
Our altima is a pos and wont pass inspection. and we dont want to dump money into since we all hate it anyway
Old 05-16-2018, 09:13 PM   #7877  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakhos2000 View Post
oh yeah?
yes. its been almost a year since i bought any jeeps so it was time.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:16 PM   #7878  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
off road vehicle??
no, not until we move to colorado. if its still reliable by then i'll give it a slight lift and set it up for overland camping trips.

for now its going to be a dd for becky and the **** rats (not the band). I might even put a subwoofer box in it since i have a few of them laying around. Im not sure what amps i still have in stock though.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #7879  
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
damn gf broke a cleaning rod and got it stuck inside the barrel with cotton swab...she put way too much paper towel around the cotton brush and forced it inside the barrel,when it stuck in the middle of the barrel she hit it with a rubber mallet and broke it right at the swab thread. i tried to pull it out but had no luck,she sent a gun to best gun shop in the europe so i hope they will pull it out without barrel damage. and worst of all she bought that gun few months ago,its a brand new gun that shot like 30 times total. Its Mauser M12 8x57...thank god its a $2000 riffle,not some custom made piece. and worst of all she has shotgun only to hunt with,since its a buck season she ask me to give her my old Sauer to hunt with,and i dont want to...so i found her an old Yugoslavian M48 Mauser lol.
id slapaho for that move
Old 05-16-2018, 09:56 PM   #7880  

majors, lee is a decent person

Quote:
things run forever and are capable af.
majors, lee is offline   Reply With Quote