MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 379 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 10:14 AM   #7561  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
high 60s yesterday, and todays high is only 40. I got the stove going again.
We burned the last of our wood last Thursday, which was good because I got a huge crate delivered with the new swingset in it. Broke the crate down and put the pieces on the wood shed with the splitter. Got all of the wood into my car and brought to my buddy's for a fire Friday night. I just need to wait for the ground to dry up a bit before I can assemble it.
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:58 PM   #7562  

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

Last night I ran the 1 Mile in 7:08. Those treadmills aren't save I might want to consider running on the manual treadmill because it won't stop or skip without warning. I am really happy with my progress and don't really need to go any faster. It wasn't easy I felt like I was going to pass out half way through haha, I think it was just the adrenaline.
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:36 AM   #7563  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

have yall seen the woman who started the me too movement? Jesus-*******-christ!! I feel like my eyes have just been raped.

I don'[t think I'm gonna be able to leave this pic up for too long. I can't stand looking.
[img]https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.stuntlife.com-vbulletin/960x540/80-h12_metoo11_d0717f68d0339d57fae4fa9ebd429f94cc7e92 a9.jpg
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:52 AM   #7564  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
have yall seen the woman who started the me too movement? Jesus-*******-christ!! I feel like my eyes have just been raped.

I don'[t think I'm gonna be able to leave this pic up for too long. I can't stand looking.
[img]https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.stuntlife.com-vbulletin/960x540/80-h12_metoo11_d0717f68d0339d57fae4fa9ebd429f94cc7e92 a9.jpg
what pic?

EDIT: that's awful and reminds me of this scene

Old 04-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #7565  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

pretty nice cover

Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #7566  
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
what pic?

EDIT: that's awful and reminds me of this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpTycWYX6No
I watched that movie last night. So funny.
Zuki750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #7567  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
what pic?
Damn, she broke the internet.
Old 04-17-2018, 10:40 PM   #7568  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:

MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:34 AM   #7569  

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

just got home a little while ago. I hit up my buddy because on Tuesday night the Goonies Grom club meets up and goes to the spot. it was fun to see everyone doing circles on groms and hanging out at the spot. Hopefully next week I can plan ahead and bring the fifty on the truck to do some wheelies!!

Last edited by Bakhos2000; 04-18-2018 at 03:37 AM.
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:27 AM   #7570  

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

next month going in sauer's factory to make a engraving plan for a custom 202 or 404,300 win mag ofcourse...ill go up to $11k no more.

it should be full burl walnut and full engraving,with ebony or rosewood cap. something like this,no less no more.

custom sauer 202 :

Old 04-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #7571  

That's fancy for a tool
Old 04-19-2018, 01:33 PM   #7572  

Quote:
That's fancy for a tool
any tool that is used to pursue a passion is going to get customized by someone. Cars, for example, are tools used for transportation, but people want fancy cars and custom cars. Same with motorcycles. Some people customize them and turn them into bobbers. Others just let them sit in the garage for 10 years like any other unused tool.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:30 PM   #7573  

Quote:
any tool that is used to pursue a passion is going to get customized by someone. Cars, for example, are tools used for transportation, but people want fancy cars and custom cars. Same with motorcycles. Some people customize them and turn them into bobbers. Others just let them sit in the garage for 10 years like any other unused tool.
You did see the part about $11K right?? I know your jewish *** wouldn't spend that on anything!! I bought that bike for $400 and it's in the basement!!
Old 04-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #7574  

Quote:
That's fancy for a tool
i wont hunt with it on a daily base,maybe here and there...i want something special,no more no less! and by the time price of that gun will only rise. fancy? id say luxury is the right word.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #7575  

Quote:
st

straight to the point!
Old 04-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #7576  

Quote:
You did see the part about $11K right?? I know your jewish *** wouldn't spend that on anything!! I bought that bike for $400 and it's in the basement!!
it aint cheap,that's for sure...but i spent like $7k on my custom browning and scope few days ago so it will be last money ill spent on guns for a next few yrs. ill start to save some money.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:50 PM   #7577  

Quote:
And that's where it's gonna stay, lol.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:21 AM   #7578  
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
it aint cheap,that's for sure...but i spent like $7k on my custom browning and scope few days ago so it will be last money ill spent on guns for a next few yrs. ill start to save some money.
It ain't trickin if you got it
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:00 AM   #7579  
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hi guys.

Off to work we go
Old 04-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #7580  
bp chaser

cold and windy today. it was snowing a tiny bit, earlier this morning. i hope this winter **** is done soon. i think im burning more wood in april than i did in february this year.