MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 355 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2018, 03:55 PM   #7081  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuki750 View Post
We've been bumped to 18-24 inches. This is going to be a good one.
I've seen so many different amounts we're somewhere between 14-24"

I'm gonna head out soon and clear it quickly and then I'll just do it again in the morning.
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #7082  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuki750 View Post
Depends what the winds are like and if the snow is wet and heavy. Right now they're saying light and fluffy but it will be windy. Power outages don't really bother anything anyway. My house and work both have backup generators.
Do most people have backup generators for such an occasion? If not, what do those people do? live by the fireplace?
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:49 PM   #7083  

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
Just bought some A town goodies for the grom!
Shouldn't you sell that truck first?
Old 03-13-2018, 05:49 PM   #7084  

Quote:
Adam, thanks for Amendola.

Dolphins are going to be the worst team in the league next year... they traded Landry and are about to dump Suh
Is Suh still getting into a lot of trouble? Players like that cost games, even when they're good at playing.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:06 PM   #7085  

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
Do most people have backup generators for such an occasion? If not, what do those people do? live by the fireplace?
Smart people do! You figure out real quick if you tend to lose power, if you do you get a generator. Otherwise the wife and kids head to the in laws or a friend's house and the man stays back to keep an eye on the place and make sure pipes don't freeze and such.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:09 PM   #7086  

I just cleared the first 12-14" took about 2 hours, it's light on top and drifting but the ground is warm so the bottom is kinda sticky. So the auger kept collecting snow until it looked like a barrel. Once I noticed this I had to clear the auger every half a pass. Just as I was finishing up my end, my neighbor got home and plowed the rest. I cleaned up the edges, finished shoveling the walk, and came in. I might head out later or just wait and get up early.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:37 AM   #7087  

Bakhos2000 will become famous soon enough

I won a cool sedici tank bag at bike night tonight

Last edited by Bakhos2000; 03-14-2018 at 12:43 AM.
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:11 AM   #7088  
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Just bought some A town goodies for the grom!
tell adam at a town i said what up Thats my boy
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:07 AM   #7089  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
tell adam at a town i said what up Thats my boy

I'm glad he started making parts for the grom.. I've been out of the game too long and was clueless who all these new companies are.

Atowns product is cheaper than most and looks better than most lol.
Bray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:09 AM   #7090  
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is Suh still getting into a lot of trouble? Players like that cost games, even when they're good at playing.
na, he calmed down a lot compared to when he played for the lions.. imo I wish he was more of his old way lol. Landry on the other hand caused a lot of stupid 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #7091  

We ended up with a total of 26.5" in my town yesterday. Got up at 5:30 and cleared the rest of it and then dropped my kids off. I'm beat!!
Old 03-14-2018, 09:59 AM   #7092  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
We ended up with a total of 26.5" in my town yesterday. Got up at 5:30 and cleared the rest of it and then dropped my kids off. I'm beat!!
I'd move
Old 03-14-2018, 10:04 AM   #7093  

I had to dress in a suit today because I have an interview for a supervisor position I don't want. I signed up for it because a lot of people kept saying that I'd make a good supervisor for the unit since I stick to my expectations of people, whereas a lot of the other supers just keep pushing back deadlines to appease their laziness.

Anyway, I hate dressing up in a suit. No one here does it, so when anyone does, they always hear, "Whoa, lookin sharp, man!" and **** like that. I hate that kind of attention.

Last edited by Trachito; 03-14-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #7094  

Quote:
I had to dress in a suit today because I have an interview for a supervisor position I don't want. I signed up for it because a lot of people kept saying that I'd make a good supervisor for the unit since I stick to my expectations of people, whereas a lot of the other supers just keep pushing back deadlines to appease their laziness.

Anyway, I hate dressing up in a suit. No one here does it, so when anyone does, they always hear, "Whoa, lookin sharp, man!" and **** like that. I hate that kind of attention.
Ya right you love when people notice "all that"
Old 03-14-2018, 02:02 PM   #7095  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

few days ago i won $2000 on a sport prediction betting,i put $3 on 9 pairs. total win was $3700 all went fine,last pair was Paok vs Aek,my bet was that Paok will win,90+ min still 0-0 i was loosing...91 min paok gave a goal that was it,i won but fuc,fucktard who was the referee on that match said it was not legit goal and score went from 1-0 for Paok to 0-0...i almost set the bar on fire where we were watching it on tv. 30 sec later paok's club owner came inside the pitch with a gun pulled lol G4 (paoks fans) set a fire and game has been interrupted 10 sec before it was over. i knew i was saved thanks to G4 and club owner,there is a rulle if game has been interrupted bet house will remove the pair from the ticket lol. when pair removed instead of 3700 i won $2000. still good for a $3 bet. thanks to riots i won,and i saif once ill go to greece to visit the paoks match. and this is how it usually looks like lol
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:34 PM   #7096  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
few days ago i won $2000 on a sport prediction betting,i put $3 on 9 pairs. total win was $3700 all went fine,last pair was Paok vs Aek,my bet was that Paok will win,90+ min still 0-0 i was loosing...91 min paok gave a goal that was it,i won but fuc,fucktard who was the referee on that match said it was not legit goal and score went from 1-0 for Paok to 0-0...i almost set the bar on fire where we were watching it on tv. 30 sec later paok's club owner came inside the pitch with a gun pulled lol G4 (paoks fans) set a fire and game has been interrupted 10 sec before it was over. i knew i was saved thanks to G4 and club owner,there is a rulle if game has been interrupted bet house will remove the pair from the ticket lol. when pair removed instead of 3700 i won $2000. still good for a $3 bet. thanks to riots i won,and i saif once ill go to greece to visit the paoks match. and this is how it usually looks like lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glK3etGInyg&t=146s
So you gonna fix your girlfriend's car you blew up with that money??
Old 03-14-2018, 04:25 PM   #7097  

Bray

Old 03-14-2018, 04:58 PM   #7098  
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you gonna fix your girlfriend's car you blew up with that money??
noo..ill buy a swarovski rangefinder for $1000 and other 1k ill put aside and save..
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:00 PM   #7099  

Quote:
Ya right you love when people notice "all that"
yeah, if it comes from attractive women, lol
Old 03-14-2018, 05:18 PM   #7100  
Certified

Quote:
Bray

I just laughed out loud at work hahah