MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 259 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #5161

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
see that's exactly what I need like. No just being able to flick the wrist and be in trouble.

speaking of that we will be in town the 17th and 18th for a wedding. I'd definitely like to get up maybe for dinner or just come by and kick it for a few and meet you in person. We'll have my son so can't go out drinking, plus I'm not a big drinker any more.
text me if you still want to go get something to eat. Friday night, around 8 I'm going to meet up with my step-bro to celebrate his bday, but I'm free before then. Free all day Saturday too. Not sure how Lynn's schedule is looking, but she usually works all day Saturday.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:09 AM   #5162

Bakhos2000 is a decent person

Quote:
you should know by now you can't trust the internet
Yeah but, those cool F4i mods came from the internet ..
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:12 AM   #5163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
Beer, no matter what.
That’s Awesome
Old 11-14-2017, 11:59 AM   #5164
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakhos2000 View Post
Juca ! So the dog got killed by the boar ?
yep...
Juca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:09 PM   #5165

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Quote:
Juca ! So the dog got killed by the boar ?
and speaking of boar hunting,this type of injuries are pretty common among the driving dogs for boar...it sucks...i know dude who spent like $5k in less then a month to save his dog and paid for all the operations and meds. some dogs never get hit,they are smart enough to keep the distance. and keep in mind we are hunting with dogs who are not agressive like pitbulls or dogo's...our hunting dogs are "normal" dogs who dont attacj the boar or do stupid ***** like that...

Old 11-14-2017, 01:02 PM   #5166

A wolf pack would take a boar out for sure , but any single dogs stand a chance ?
Old 11-14-2017, 02:39 PM   #5167

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Looks like a fun date!
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:42 PM   #5168

Quote:
A wolf pack would take a boar out for sure , but any single dogs stand a chance ?
wolf pack will do,but i bet some of them will end up dead. out of all "hunting" dogs noone of them stand a chance 1v1 vs big boar even 80 kg boar can kill a dog pretty easy...and wolf pack will aim for small boar.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #5169

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should know by now you can't trust the internet
+1 just get your kid the required shots, break them up if you want and can take the time off work, but you need to get it done. There is a lot of bad info out there and BS, how many people have you heard of who's kids have had any negative reactions?? Exactly....but if you choose to not get the shots good luck finding child care, getting them into school, and god forbid they catch some black plague **** you'll never forgive yourself. Find a good Dr, ask questions, break up shots, the end.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:51 PM   #5170

I worked my *** off all weekend and then got up at 5:30 to go hiking all day in the snow. It was fun but I was so tired I went to bed by 9pm last night, slept like a log, and woke up feeling great!! I'm not even that sore, little bit in the legs but all in all not bad for 40
Old 11-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #5171

This are the trails we took, Drakes up to Jennings Peak, then over to Sandwich Dome, and then back down Sandwich Mtn Trail, about 8.5 miles. It was 32 degrees at the bottom and started snowing about an hour in and continued to snow lightly all day. The only thing that sucked was my camelbak sprung a leak at the bottom and was leaking down my back before I realized it. I was able to turn the bladder upside down but could only drink when we stopped. All in all a good day!

Old 11-14-2017, 03:32 PM   #5172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juca View Post
wolf pack will do,but i bet some of them will end up dead. out of all "hunting" dogs noone of them stand a chance 1v1 vs big boar even 80 kg boar can kill a dog pretty easy...and wolf pack will aim for small boar.
yeah sounds like boars are very strong and aggressive ...
Old 11-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #5173

Mike check out the first part of this video, that's how you unload a shipful of logs!!

Old 11-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #5174
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Damn. My plugs, plug got killed last night. ��
Bray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #5175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
I don't know what this means?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:04 PM   #5176

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Neither do I
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:36 PM   #5177
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
damn, that’s sounds really cold to me !! How was the temp when you guys had lunch in the woods ??
40ish
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:38 PM   #5178
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
Beer, no matter what.
i wouldnt mind getting drunk in a kayak, its a good idea.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:44 PM   #5179
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bray View Post
like actually killed, or locked up?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:45 PM   #5180
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Quote:
Neither do I
plug = connection