MikeM's New Post whore thread - Page 101 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2017, 05:31 PM   #2001
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: MikeM's New Post ***** thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
That's how it's been across America the last couple of decades. Salaries have gone up, and expenses have gone way up.
A lot of my customers are in the finance industry. Im a little resentful of them because they dont actually do anything but spend other peoples money, and they make millions somehow. I feel that people who arent smart enough to make sure the power cord is plugged in shouldnt have money like that.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:32 PM   #2002
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Still burning, cutting, splitting, and stacking.
how old is the wood youre processing? Well, when was it cut to length anyway?
Old 08-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #2003
bp chaser

List for today:
Yardfit - done
Clean up the house - got a good start
List silver jeep for sale
Work on blue jeep
Order an over priced 1" breaker bar - done
Hopefully get some exercise, its been a while - done, did a quick hike
Blunts - 3 down, many more to go. in fact i gotta roll one right now
Sex - next up
Old 08-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #2004
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
A lot of my customers are in the finance industry. Im a little resentful of them because they dont actually do anything but spend other peoples money, and they make millions somehow. I feel that people who arent smart enough to make sure the power cord is plugged in shouldnt have money like that.
that's the disturbing thing isn't it.
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:24 PM   #2005
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Really haven't done **** today. My back has been killing me all day. I move rit
frayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #2006
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
Really haven't done **** today. My back has been killing me all day. I move rit
hahaha what was that kids name? eh who cares
Old 08-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #2007
bp chaser

look at our boy leaning in on that titty

Old 08-12-2017, 08:57 PM   #2008

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how old is the wood youre processing? Well, when was it cut to length anyway?
It's stuff from when they took down the pines, the piles of stuff too big for the chipper. So it's outdoor wood, but still needs to be processed too burn. I'm stacking it for future outdoor pit fires. That said I burned from 8am till 6am and it'll be burning in the morning. I was surprised how much I actually had to burn. Got a lot done but not all of it. Plus my big saw needs a tune up. Kept shutting off, it would start back up but die again.
skillz954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #2009

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
You're starting to sound like a working class blue collar worker.
Trachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #2010

Trachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud ofTrachito has much to be proud of

Quote:
look at our boy leaning in on that titty

Clearly that costume gets the bitches
Old 08-12-2017, 10:45 PM   #2011

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the big head
Old 08-12-2017, 10:50 PM   #2012

Man, ****'s bad in Virginia
Old 08-13-2017, 12:12 AM   #2013

Bakhos2000 is a decent person

Quote:
Man, ****'s bad in Virginia
Are you talking about the car driving into the demonstrator ?
Bakhos2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:14 AM   #2014

Eek you meant the two troopers that died in the helicopter crash in Virginia RIP

215 am the gym is empty .. hamster wheel flexin

Last edited by Bakhos2000; 08-13-2017 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:15 AM   #2015

All of that ****. I can't believe how crazy things are, racially, in this day and age. it's like the 60s.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:03 AM   #2016

Quote:
All of that ****. I can't believe how crazy things are, racially, in this day and age. it's like the 60s.
Thanks Obama!
Old 08-13-2017, 09:17 AM   #2017
bp chaser

Quote:
bitches love ********. aint nothing new
Old 08-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #2018
bp chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz954 View Post
Thanks Obama!
I bet it started before obama and we just didnt notice it until he came to power
Old 08-13-2017, 12:50 PM   #2019

You don't see the kkk on the west coast rioting ! All the ***** lalas here scare half of them off , the rest use retard strength to fight them off ..

Ps those rioters hit like girls or staged wwf fighters .. mediocre

Last edited by Bakhos2000; 08-13-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Reverse racism is the new movement
Old 08-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #2020

Quote:
Yes like the sixties just black is white and white is black !!