Crazy stripper neighbor!! Revenge!!

Old 06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person
Crazy stripper neighbor!! Revenge!!

So my roomate just calls me because he noticed a nice keyed up scratch on the rear driver side door of his 2006 porche! Well this chick lives two doors down, and she's been started **** wit him a while back, once involving the cops, so the other day she Blames him for egging her car! Now few days later his Cayanne is keyed up and she left for the beach!

I'm running thru ideas of revenge, when I thought some of u might like to throw some ideas this way!!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person
Re: Crazy stripper neighbor!! Revenge!!

Go to the club that she dances at,sneak some pics of her doin her thing on stage and send em in a x-mas card to her whole familyI hate when people **** with vehicles,if somebody has a problem with a certain person take it up with them,not their property.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:05 PM

snapper1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

put **** and dog **** in the vents so when she turns them on BAM,and you cant get that **** out easily
Old 06-12-2009, 03:06 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Get someone with herpes or gonorhea to pay the extra $50 at the club for the back-room special. It's the gift that keeps on giving !!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

kill her
Old 06-12-2009, 03:07 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

show up at tha club and tell everybody that she gave you multiple STD's that'll **** her pockets up!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

cut her hair
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 PM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mofat01 View Post
kill her

wow strait to the point haha
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
cut her hair
Oh no you didn't, That will crush any girl.good one
Old 06-12-2009, 03:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by blee View Post
Oh no you didn't, That will crush any girl.good one
yup, and since she relies on her looks for her income, it will hit her on more than one front
Old 06-12-2009, 03:24 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

better yet sneak into her appartment and put nair in her shampoo!!!! it works I promise!!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:27 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by blee View Post
Go to the club that she dances at,sneak some pics of her doin her thing on stage and send em in a x-mas card to her whole familyI hate when people **** with vehicles,if somebody has a problem with a certain person take it up with them,not their property.
Originally Posted by snapper1978 View Post
put **** and dog **** in the vents so when she turns them on BAM,and you cant get that **** out easily
Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree View Post
show up at tha club and tell everybody that she gave you multiple STD's that'll **** her pockets up!!!!
Those are all great ideas but also send give x-mas cards to all the little boys in the neighborhood with her pictures and make sure you but her name on the outside of the card and her house number. That will **** some mothers off. And if that dont do it i would go to the library and make a craigslist add for her as a ***** house with her name and address and tell people not to email just to stop by and knock like 3 time then ring the doorbell 6 times then knock 2 more times(secrete knock) and be ready to have a good time for 50 bucks...make sure you add the same picture you send on the x-mas card. **** THAT ****
Old 06-12-2009, 03:27 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree View Post
better yet sneak into her appartment and put nair in her shampoo!!!! it works I promise!!!!!
thats better than my suggestion because B&E is a lesser charge than assault.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:28 PM

D-Jones is a decent person

freez four bottles of shaving cream, cut the tops off and slide out the frozen contents then just wate for a nice hot day when her windows are cracked a little and put two up front two in back. takes all of therty minuts for foam to be coming out the windows.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a crackhead beat her ***........that **** is fucked up!!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:46 PM

snapper1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

geekmonsters will do ANYTHING for some rocks
Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 PM

infinitcash is a decent person

loosen her bleeder valves in her brake system just enough
Old 06-12-2009, 03:55 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MotoPhotoMan View Post
Get someone with herpes or gonorhea to pay the extra $50 at the club for the back-room special. It's the gift that keeps on giving !!
Originally Posted by D-Jones View Post
freez four bottles of shaving cream, cut the tops off and slide out the frozen contents then just wate for a nice hot day when her windows are cracked a little and put two up front two in back. takes all of therty minuts for foam to be coming out the windows.
excelent ideas.

you could get some fresh fish from the market and duct tape it up under her car one night. place it somewhere that cant be seen and it wont fall out. it will smell like the dirtiest of pussies in no time.

for ultimate satisfaction i recomend doing one of everything people suggest, with the exception of killing her.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by infinitcash View Post
loosen her bleeder valves in her brake system just enough
Thats fucked up, That is murder and willg get you life

And I like the craigslist idea and the nair idea

my idea:

get a phonebook and hammer and smash in her roof jsut like you would smash in a tank...it would be funny

O the fish idea sounds nice too, but get on the roof of her house and shove them down the bathroom exhaust vent and tape it shut haha
Old 06-12-2009, 03:59 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

drain the oil out of her car (neatly) and put the pug back in and whip clean!

boom! and its like you where never there!!!

hopefully she is an idiot and drives it!!

**oh try and leave about a 1/2 quart or so it look at as poor maintance and not you guys getting back at here..

Last edited by Dean Ellis; 06-12-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crazy stripper neighbor!! Revenge!!

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.