Just got a Rottweiler

Old 05-22-2009, 03:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Just got a Rottweiler

She is AKC with German Bloodlines. The sire is 160lbs! Lol

Driving to go pick her up sunday! cant wait will have pictures up when we get back
Old 05-22-2009, 04:04 PM

chassie6924 is a decent person
Re: Just got a Rottweiler

Now. I miss our Rottweiler.

We just deal with Dobermans now...
Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Name:  27139_512x288_generated__RzC7gTk0J0.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  19.0 KB

First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog WAS. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training, next thing you know Killer's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Killer, Killed Nibbles. And Killer said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat.

lol......
Old 05-22-2009, 04:23 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by flipper600K5 View Post

First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog WAS. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training, next thing you know Killer's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Killer, Killed Nibbles. And Killer said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat.

lol......
What?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:24 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by chassie6924 View Post
Now. I miss our Rottweiler.

We just deal with Dobermans now...
Yeah i had one when i was younger and loved it have just had a boxer for awhile so happy im geting this dog cant wait
Old 05-22-2009, 04:27 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Name:  HalfBakedPoster-300.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  45.5 KB
lol..
Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by flipper600K5 View Post

lol..

haha i see i see
Old 05-22-2009, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by T/C View Post
Yeah i had one when i was younger and loved it have just had a boxer for awhile so happy im geting this dog cant wait
We used to breed Dobermans.

The one we have now, we never broke. He is loco. Both of his parents were security dogs.

What cha naming it?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:38 PM
T/C
Squid...

We used to breed Dobermans.

The one we have now, we never broke. He is loco. Both of his parents were security dogs.

What cha naming it?
Haha my grandma had a chow that was crazy like that the only people he liked were my cousin and i.

I have no clue yet... Its going to be my Girls dog so she gets to pick the name.. Lol i was told to stop helping because all the names i had were after cars
Old 05-22-2009, 04:45 PM

Haha my grandma had a chow that was crazy like that the only people he liked were my cousin and i.

I have no clue yet... Its going to be my Girls dog so she gets to pick the name.. Lol i was told to stop helping because all the names i had were after cars
Most females come up with stupid *** names.

I named our Mojag (pronounced Mo-ha-ja)... He doesn't like anyone, he has attacked both my parents and my brother. You don't tell this dog what to do or touch him. He is a 140lb of loco.

My father named me after a car... haha
Old 05-22-2009, 04:54 PM
T/C
Squid...

Most females come up with stupid *** names.

I named our Mojag (pronounced Mo-ha-ja)... He doesn't like anyone, he has attacked both my parents and my brother. You don't tell this dog what to do or touch him. He is a 140lb of loco.

My father named me after a car... haha
I wanted me kid to be named shelby when we had one... i was already told no on that one because its after a car and its my boxers name

I like mean dogs... But i like a controled mean dog i want it to defend me not **** everyone off..
Old 05-22-2009, 06:13 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A [email protected]!

JMZ is a decent person

Mine is American/German and she's 155, big for a female. Will never own any dog other than a Rott
Old 05-22-2009, 06:17 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by JMZ View Post
Mine is American/German and she's 155, big for a female. Will never own any dog other than a Rott
bad *** my goal is for big..
Old 05-23-2009, 02:03 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

Originally Posted by JMZ View Post
+1

Im going on my second rott now.. first was 150lbs her name was babe lol she was awesome, but passed away 2 years ago on my fkn bday! I now have a new rott named gypsi but she is a fuckn pest lol and shes only like 95 lbs
Old 05-26-2009, 05:53 PM
T/C
Squid...

I got the rott had been to the vet the day before for everything and got a all clear had her home for 2 days and she started geting sick last night... This morning it was really bad so took her to the vet and she tests positive for parvo... Call the breeder and the bitch starts saying its not her problem and its not parvo anyways anyways 6 or so hours later of are vet talking to her and my mom calling and bitching at her she is going to pay for all the meds but we have to pay for the vet stay... only other thing she would do is let us ship the dog back and they said if we shiped her there is no way she would make the trip alive ... Went to check on her about 3 and they said she is staying stable and have her on fluids.... We wont know anything for sure for a few days though... This sucks anyways here is a picture when we first got her..

Name:  puppy.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  38.9 KB
Old 05-26-2009, 06:01 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I got the rott had been to the vet the day before for everything and got a all clear had her home for 2 days and she started geting sick last night... This morning it was really bad so took her to the vet and she tests positive for parvo... Call the breeder and the bitch starts saying its not her problem and its not parvo anyways anyways 6 or so hours later of are vet talking to her and my mom calling and bitching at her she is going to pay for all the meds but we have to pay for the vet stay... only other thing she would do is let us ship the dog back and they said if we shiped her there is no way she would make the trip alive ... Went to check on her about 3 and they said she is staying stable and have her on fluids.... We wont know anything for sure for a few days though... This sucks anyways here is a picture when we first got her..

Damn dude thats sum bullshit and she knew the dog had Parvo. Hope it all works out for ya, Im going to pick up a King Corso this weekend ***** are. Good luck.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:04 PM
T/C
Squid...

Thanks man... Im sure she will be okay it had just started and she was not bleeding or anything yet... So she was still in good shape and got on the fluids fast.. the hardest part was telling my girl we got the dog for her.. The dogs kick *** only had her 3 or so days and already love her and now all this is going on... should be home in 3 to 4 days i hope though! Just trying to stay on the bright side...
Old 05-26-2009, 06:10 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Cool, thats good man.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:55 AM
T/C
Squid...

Went to check on the pup this morning and she also has Distemper... The breeder also called and told the vet she was only paying up to $100 on the meds.... So i now have to part with the puppy only 4 days after we got her.... And have to break this to my girl friend this sucks... On top of all this to return the dog... the lady is telling us we have to drive back to little rock from dallas... This is so much bull ****... I am really starting to hate people i dont get how they can be so shitty... Had to lie to my girl friend cause she was at school and i dont want to tell her all this when she can not get out of class... Anyways im done venting... will keep everyone updated as i can...
Old 05-28-2009, 05:30 PM

Doug_LongIsland is a decent person

That's ******* bullshit man. I'm sorry to hear about all that assache.

You should go to that bitches house and when she goes in to get your money or something, fill her gas tank with gravel or something

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just got a Rottweiler

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.