Ufc 96

Old 03-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ufc 96

I heard that Dana will be making an announcement for a new main event for ufc 98 tonight since Mir is hurt and can't fight. I am stuck flying home so I can't watch the fight. Also Dana put Kendel Grove on notice so he is basically fighting to stay in the UFC. I think Rampage will come away with the win. What are everyone else's predictions?
Old 03-07-2009, 08:44 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ufc 96

Rampage is gonna **** up Jardine.. AKA Techno Viking...

Mir and Lesnar fight is still on

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
Old 03-07-2009, 10:55 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

matt hammil just knocked mark munoz out. kick to head, he dropped like a sack of potatoes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC View Post
Rampage is gonna **** up Jardine.. AKA Techno Viking...

Mir and Lesnar fight is still on

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
and they just said they wont fight till july. mir wants more time to rehab and get ready for the fight
Old 03-07-2009, 11:10 PM

another update in case ne1 cares. matt brown just beat the **** out of pete sell. ref stopped fight then let it go on. he kept beating the crap out of him and the ref finally stopped it again. all in the first like 2 mins of the first round
Old 03-08-2009, 01:35 AM

D Rail is a decent person

Originally Posted by DaHammer View Post
matt hammil just knocked mark munoz out. kick to head, he dropped like a sack of potatoes

hell yea!!!! representing utica . used to come and help coach my wrestling team back in the day.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Schooler is a decent person

everyone is counting out jardine....He did knock out spider sylvia....if spider was fighting I think everyone would jump on the bandwaggon and go with the more "popular" fighter...jardine is sick...hes been knocked out by the best and ha knocked out some of the best..and he trains here in ALBQUERQUE along with carlos condit, rashad evans ( mr one and done against lidell) diego sanchez...we got a sleww of good fighters here in alb
Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM

ya well jardine lost by decision. he got knocked down in the last like 10 seconds and thats what won the fight for rampage
Old 03-08-2009, 04:43 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

if the 3rd round would have gone another 30secs jadine would have been sleeping...

Matt Brown had a nice KO too..

Same with Hammel.. I really like him.

really nice fights.. even though I had to watch them online tonight cause I was too busy macking on vagina last night.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:31 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schooler View Post
everyone is counting out jardine....He did knock out spider sylvia....if spider was fighting I think everyone would jump on the bandwaggon and go with the more "popular" fighter...jardine is sick...hes been knocked out by the best and ha knocked out some of the best..and he trains here in ALBQUERQUE along with carlos condit, rashad evans ( mr one and done against lidell) diego sanchez...we got a sleww of good fighters here in alb
you fail in so many aspects..jardine has never fought anderson"the spider" silva(not sylvia) since jardine is 205 and anderson is 185 cept for an occasional 205 fight, only 1 so far... and diego doesnt train with greg jackson in alb anymore he trains at a place in lake Tahoe. the only thing u got right was that jardine is a good fighter..you have way to much home town nut hugging pride
Old 03-11-2009, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT View Post
you fail in so many aspects..jardine has never fought anderson"the spider" silva(not sylvia) since jardine is 205 and anderson is 185 cept for an occasional 205 fight, only 1 so far... and diego doesnt train with greg jackson in alb anymore he trains at a place in lake Tahoe. the only thing u got right was that jardine is a good fighter..you have way to much home town nut hugging pride
ok like i care. Why dont you post another thread about how your pussie whipped over your girlfreind that gets fu cked by guys like me well your at home doing the laundryy... Id love to meet you so I could slap the **** out of you.....******* guy....always on here talking ****..This is prob the 3rd post ive made in monthsss.... fa g
Old 03-11-2009, 03:14 AM

and I really dont know much about mma....fuuuuck me if I said something untrueee
Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Sanchez is from new mexico and use to train there, but moved out to cali and lives and trains there now. Jardine is a good fighter just not a big fan. I'm impressed w/ shane carwin. KO'd gonzaga in 69 second's
Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schooler View Post
ok like i care. Why dont you post another thread about how your pussie whipped over your girlfreind that gets fu cked by guys like me well your at home doing the laundryy... Id love to meet you so I could slap the **** out of you.....******* guy....always on here talking ****..This is prob the 3rd post ive made in monthsss.... fa g
shuda stuck to two posts