Which new PDA/Blackberry?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:08 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of
Which new PDA/Blackberry?

I know a lot of the guys on here are up on this kind of stuff way more than me. I am looking at the Samsung Omnia, Blackberry Curve 8330, or the Blackberry Storm. Someone told me that the Storm is having a ton of problems, is that true? Any other phones you guys would recommend? Im with Verizon, so the iPhone isnt an option.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:20 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Which new PDA/Blackberry?

I don't know about the Omnia. I've heard a ton of complaints about the Storm. I hated the keyboard on the one I used but I don't like touch screens anyway. I haven't heard anyone complain about the curve except one guy here at work thinks the buttons are too small. He has big fat fingers though.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:43 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Get the all new 3G Manbearpig! its the best Compton
Old 12-31-2008, 09:45 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Aight compton ima help you out.
My boy has a storm and hates it. Thing is locking up, the screen wigges out sometimes. Overall its a PITA.
Haven't heard anything good about the omnia.

I just recently switched from a Tmoble Wing(aka Tilt aka HTC 88something) to a Blackberry curve 8320(tmobile). And this thing is pretty dope. Its the first blackberry I've had so Im impressed with the stability of the OS(windows mobile was pissing me off kept crashing) and Just some of the blackberry features and programs. The address book stores huge amounts of information about every one of your contacts so you don't have to remember bdays, physical addresses, etc etc. One of the cool features I like because of my work is the "PUSH" email capability. With many smartphones they use what is called "PULL" which your phone has to query the email server at a specific interval (15min, 30 min, ...) but with a blackberry all emails are pushed directly to your phone within seconds/minute.
Also, The difference between the 8320 and the 8330 is the 8330 has real GPS and the 8320 doesn't quite. The 8320 has WIFI and i believe the 8330 does not.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

I worked for blackberry until a few weeks ago, the storm has had a bunch of problems I'd wait for a new model or an update to be sent out before buying that.

The Blackberry Bold seems to be the favorite among the business folks, most of them upgraded from the curve and like the Bold a lot.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:50 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mofat01 View Post
I worked for blackberry until a few weeks ago, the storm has had a bunch of problems I'd wait for a new model or an update to be sent out before buying that.

The Blackberry Bold seems to be the favorite among the business folks, most of them upgraded from the curve and like the Bold a lot.
Bold is an AT&T exclusive. He said he's with Verizon.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:54 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Zuki750 View Post
Bold is an AT&T exclusive. He said he's with Verizon.
There are quite a few people unlocking the bolds for all networks. I didnt see spending the extra cost and time. especially since here in babalama we aren't 3g anyway.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 AM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Samsung Omnia FTW
i'm dreaming of it overnight. Compact, robust, packs everything you may ask a mobile device to have.

Or the brand, spankin' new HTC Touch HD. Broad, Black, Massive 3,8" screen and a 3,5mm headphone jack.
Too bad it costs as much as a mid-priced laptop.

the Storm has arrived here too, but failed to impress.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a curve 8320, so far its the best pda style phone ive had, im with verizon too, i had the motorola q, loved they way it was set up, but omfg its a pos it crashed all the time, always had to be reset, lost numbers and froze at random times.... lately ive been having problems with my curve restarting when i watch videos, but i think i am just overloading it cause i will have it doin everythiing at once, like texting, facebook, internet, youtube, videos on phone, gps, aim, yahoo and msn messenger, email.... i think im overly using it alil too much at times, over all i like the curve, just keep the scroll ball clean, cause if that bitch gets dirty you cant click on ****.... lol
Old 01-02-2009, 05:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just switched from a WinMo phone to a Curve and love it. The stability is awesome. The Bold is sick too though.

I've heard good things about the Omnia as well
Old 01-02-2009, 05:47 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

I have been through tons of phones and out of all of them the curve is my favorite. I have a brand new G1 that has been sititng in a box for a few weeks and I still cant let go of my curve..
Old 01-02-2009, 05:53 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hate the G1.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags View Post
I hate the G1.
Oh dammit hermit.. You would.. You angry little man.. Now tell me WHY it sucks...
Old 01-02-2009, 09:58 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

make sure you have the updates..i could not record video on mine and i didt think it was ever possible..i downloaded the updates its all quicker now and u can record video and way better phone..
Old 01-02-2009, 10:38 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

didnt know stunters were such bidness men to where they need PDA's.

iPhone is still the ****
Old 01-02-2009, 11:53 PM
J Blox

G1 = gay.

+1 to all the curve users. we need to get a BB msg list for stuntwars. ha

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.