who on here smokes cigs?

Old 11-16-2008, 05:23 PM

Onesikr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
who on here smokes cigs?

ive been smoking for 6 years now and the wifey is prego and is hounding me to quit.. it seems even harder now than before to try to quit...stressin out out about work and the kid comin and her houndin me aint makin it any easyer? anyone find a easyer way to quit?
Old 11-16-2008, 05:49 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A [email protected]!

JMZ is a decent person
Re: who on here smokes cigs?

Originally Posted by K-DOG View Post
ive been smoking for 6 years now and the wifey is prego and is hounding me to quit.. it seems even harder now than before to try to quit...stressin out out about work and the kid comin and her houndin me aint makin it any easyer? anyone find a easyer way to quit?

I smoked for about 12 years.....Commit (get it at Walgreens, Walmart, whereever) helped me quit....I would reccomend it to anyone start out on the 4mg then in a month or so cut back to the 2mg...cost me about 2-300 total but look at what ive saved in the 2 years i been smoke free
Old 11-17-2008, 01:55 AM

wastedrubber is a decent person

i used the patch one time, only used it for a week but it's like a 8 week program or something, i quit for a month but didn't really want to. chief of my fire department got some kind of prescription pills to quit, from a pack and a half a day to nothing, worked awesome for him. i forget the name of the pills but ask a doctor. he's been smoke free for over a year now, still goes to the bar and the smoke don't even bother him.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:23 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

^^ the pills give you nightmares don't say I didn't warn
Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

easiest way to quick cigs is to do shrooms...

report back to us
Old 11-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-17-2008, 02:30 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by R-Benji View Post

report back to us
easier way, commit
Old 11-17-2008, 02:35 AM

wastedrubber is a decent person

Originally Posted by R-Benji View Post

report back to us
well i'm a pack, pack and a half a day smoker, but i'm stopping in Amsterdam for a day and a half on my way home in a couple weeks, i will report with results...
Old 11-17-2008, 06:37 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

i smoked for over 13 years 2 packs a day i quit cold turkey its tuff ya just have to stick with it itll get better i was a miserable ***** but now all that money pays for my truck

when i went out drinking it was real hard at first so id hit the pipe to take the edge off
Old 11-17-2008, 07:11 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

ive been smoking for 6 years now
Old 11-17-2008, 09:26 AM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Here i am, my name is Antonio and i am a smoker.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:08 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Italian Magic View Post
Here i am, my name is Antonio and i am a smoker.
nice introduction
Old 11-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wastedrubber View Post
chief of my fire department got some kind of prescription pills to quit, from a pack and a half a day to nothing, worked awesome for him. i forget the name of the pills but ask a doctor. he's been smoke free for over a year now, still goes to the bar and the smoke don't even bother him.
It was probably Chantix. My uncle was a pack and a half a day smoker that had tried to quit about 10 times. He got those pills and hasnt smoked since. He recommends them to anyone thats talking about quiting.

My boss just used it to quit smoking and she had no problems either. Her insurance even paid for it.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I smoke dont plan on quiting because I would probably kill someone
Old 11-17-2008, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY- View Post
I smoke dont plan on quiting because I would probably kill someone
haha its too hard to quit,i quited for 3 days and i become agressive,depresive...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Juca View Post
haha its too hard to quit,i quited for 3 days and i become agressive,depresive...
If I quit smoking ciggs I would be smoking the hell out of some weed
Old 11-17-2008, 10:46 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

stop being a baby and just quit, people that can't quit either don't want to or are mentally weak .... smoked on and off for 10 years and quit cold turkey, felt great to do too ...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY- View Post
If I quit smoking ciggs I would be smoking the hell out of some weed
i never tried weed
and i will not stop smoking untill i get cancer
Old 11-17-2008, 10:48 AM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

cigga are disgustinghabbit, papa quit and im so proud of him , but he dipsnow, so i dont know whats worse..lol?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:04 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

dipping is redneck as **** Glad he quit ciggs though

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: who on here smokes cigs?

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.