iphone worth buyin?

Old 11-12-2008, 02:28 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A [email protected]!

JMZ is a decent person
iphone worth buyin?

been wanting to get one for sometime now just didnt wanna sign any phone contract.....who has em and ya do ya think of em? pros and cons? i have a motorola q9 now and ill probally be lookin to sell cheap if i decide to get an iphone just bought the thing like 2 weeks ago too lol
Old 11-12-2008, 02:53 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough
Re: iphone worth buyin?

i was about to get one, just had gotten rid of my nextel, and was actually talked out of it due to having to pay additional charges not only for internet and texting but also able to use all of the data plans and use the phone to its full potential. After trying a 30 day trial with att i realized the service was mediocre and text messages weren't all that great either. I decided to go with the Verizon Dare which has been awesome for me so far. Verizon to verizon calls are free, 450 minutes a month and internet and all that jazz for 79 a month....considering i was paying that for nextel without all the bells and whistles ....You can always try the plan that you would like through ATT and the phone but if you don't like the service after a month you can cancel it, but the only catch is I don't believe you can get refunded for the 300 bones you have to pay for the iphone
Old 11-12-2008, 02:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MANBEARPIG is a decent person

Old 11-12-2008, 02:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

They're pretty cool.. Check out the Blackberry Storm though
Old 11-12-2008, 02:57 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I got the iphone 3g, its pretty tight compared to my old POS nextel. I get 450 minutes with rollover, nights and weekends, unlimited text, unlimited data, calls to att cells are free. I pay about $80 a month for all that. It seems worth it to me
Old 11-12-2008, 02:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MANBEARPIG View Post
Get to work.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:03 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nags View Post
Check out the Blackberry Storm though
+1
Old 11-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Only issue I didn't like was iphone you can't send pics to MMS meaning you can only email pictures to people.. The blackberry storm is promising looking. More business oriented with sleek looks and touch screen. Iphone has lots of little aps to keep u occupied when you're bored but I'm sure the same would probably come out for the storm..
Old 11-12-2008, 03:51 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by T-Dubby View Post
Only issue I didn't like was iphone you can't send pics to MMS meaning you can only email pictures to people.. The blackberry storm is promising looking. More business oriented with sleek looks and touch screen. Iphone has lots of little aps to keep u occupied when you're bored but I'm sure the same would probably come out for the storm..
Blackberry has a ridiculous amount of apps
Old 11-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824 View Post
Blackberry has a ridiculous amount of apps
yeah i just haven't looked into it.. I love my curve i just can't stand sprint cause they don't have mms on the phone..Only reason i have sprint is cause I got a hook up and i'm paying 1/2 of what I used to pay.. I might have to just go back to paying normal for the storm lol. You got verizon scott?

Yeah I got trapster lol it tells you where cops were reported to hide alot plus speed and red light cameras..
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 PM

yeah i just haven't looked into it.. I love my curve i just can't stand sprint cause they don't have mms on the phone..Only reason i have sprint is cause I got a hook up and i'm paying 1/2 of what I used to pay.. I might have to just go back to paying normal for the storm lol. You got verizon scott?
Thats the only reason I stick with Sprint.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:56 PM

Yeah I got trapster lol it tells you where cops were reported to hide alot plus speed and red light cameras..
You know it. Blackberry with verizon through work. But I have the wifey on verizon and I had verizon before I switched jobs.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by nags View Post
Thats the only reason I stick with Sprint.
yeah I got a buddy that sells phones so added a line under his employee deal so I get 1500mins + unlim data&text and insurance for for $58.. With Tmob i was paying like $108 but I'm probably going to drop the mins down to 500 and that'll only be like $30ish That storm is pretty enticing though
Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Brap

You know it. Blackberry with verizon through work. But I have the wifey on verizon and I had verizon before I switched jobs.
How's the service been?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:01 PM

How's the service been?
The best. I've had sprint, nextel, at&t and alltell.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Brap

But I'm hearing some rumors about some $70 data plan for the blackberry.. I sure hope that's not true because that's outrageous
Brap

The best. I've had sprint, nextel, at&t and alltell.
Hmmm I know when I text verizon customers I have like really bad delay or they don't get them at all.. How's the 3g speed on the browser?

Thats
Old 11-12-2008, 04:04 PM

Hmmm I know when I text verizon customers I have like really bad delay or they don't get them at all.. How's the 3g speed on the browser?
lets test it right now

browser is pretty good, no complaints .... works decent as a tethered modem when needed too
Old 11-12-2008, 04:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

But I'm hearing some rumors about some $70 data plan for the blackberry.. I sure hope that's not true because that's outrageous
$25 a month through US Cellular, if you don't have the BES.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: iphone worth buyin?

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.