F*ckkk!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
zackstunt420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: spencer MA,
Age: 25
Posts: 630
zackstunt420 is a decent person
Exclamation F*ckkk!!!!

i just found out that i have a drug test tomorrow. if i fail i get locked up for a long *** time, i need to pass it. what can i do to pass?i have no money so i cant buy one of those special drinks. the last time i smoked was saturday
zackstunt420 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:40 PM
  #2  
BDK
 
Steven Palmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Garland.Texas
Age: 34
Posts: 241
Steven Palmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by zackstunt420 View Post
i just found out that i have a drug test tomorrow. if i fail i get locked up for a long *** time, i need to pass it. what can i do to pass?i have no money so i cant buy one of those special drinks. the last time i smoked was saturday
damn dont smoke any more lol , get somone to **** in a balloon for you and tape to your leg , or get somone to buy you a detox drink and pay them back haha
Steven Palmer is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:40 PM
  #3  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 36
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by zackstunt420 View Post
i just found out that i have a drug test tomorrow. if i fail i get locked up for a long *** time, i need to pass it. what can i do to pass?i have no money so i cant buy one of those special drinks. the last time i smoked was saturday

drink your **** then punch yourself in the face for posting this.


-mexican mayhem
stock05 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:52 PM
  #4  
Registered User
 
notguilty411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: pa/va
Posts: 56
notguilty411 is a decent person
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

dude your 13, what the hell are you doing smoking, you should be watching cartoons or something. i hope you get "locked" up in juvie and become somebodies bitch.. maybe then next time you'll think twice before you decide to be a f*cktard.
notguilty411 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:53 PM
  #5  
Registered User
 
Josh Faught's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Georgetown,tx...THE OC
Age: 36
Posts: 4,150
Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

dude get a plastic bottle someone to pee in that is clean on the way to the place lay it on your dash with your defrost on as hot as it will go wear some long johns under your jeans when you get there make sure it is HOT and tape it to your leg inside of the long johns that way it stays warm i htink its gotta be like 99 degrees or something like that and as long as they dont watch you pee your will be good...But its gotta be HOT
Josh Faught is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 PM
  #6  
Throttle choppin'
 
IRISH MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O-Town
Age: 39
Posts: 4,156
IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
drink your **** then punch yourself in the face for posting this.


-mexican mayhem
IRISH MIKE is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 PM
  #7  
Registered User
 
Josh Faught's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Georgetown,tx...THE OC
Age: 36
Posts: 4,150
Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by notguilty411 View Post
dude your 13, what the hell are you doing smoking, you should be watching cartoons or something. i hope you get "locked" up in juvie and become somebodies bitch.. maybe then next time you'll think twice before you decide to be a f*cktard.
Oh lord He is 13? I just told a 13 yr old how to pass a **** test
Josh Faught is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:57 PM
  #8  
Throttle choppin'
 
IRISH MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O-Town
Age: 39
Posts: 4,156
IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Why in the **** would you take a risk like that for weed? Maybe some jail time would help you see things more clearly.

IRISH MIKE is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:59 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
Josh Faught's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Georgetown,tx...THE OC
Age: 36
Posts: 4,150
Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

true that ^^^^
Josh Faught is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
  #10  
Registered User
 
miker_dh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London Ontario, Canada
Posts: 214
miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

http://www.drug-rehab.ca/ all you need cause your young and stupid
miker_dh is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
  #11  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 36
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P View Post
what would the members on SL do without me???


-mexican mayhem
stock05 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:01 PM
  #12  
Throttle choppin'
 
IRISH MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O-Town
Age: 39
Posts: 4,156
IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

I dont know man but that was ****** funny
IRISH MIKE is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:02 PM
  #13  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: cleveland
Age: 34
Posts: 425
RyGy is a decent person
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

i hope you get locked up then i won't have to see you ridiculous post how a car almost hit you which lead you to doing circles. also take stock05's advice you failure.
RyGy is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
  #14  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 36
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by P*I*M*P View Post
I dont know man but that was ****** funny
really, was it not excellent advice ???



-mexican mayhem
stock05 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
  #15  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 121
Throwitup is a decent person
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

if you cant manage to do all this
you have to delay the **** test to do this drink as much water as humanly possible and as many vegies you can eat and I mean ALOT of water this will delute the **** test so much that it will give them and inacurate reading and they'll ask you to come back again at a later time.
Throwitup is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
  #16  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 36
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by zackstunt420 View Post
i just found out that i have a drug test tomorrow. if i fail i get locked up for a long *** time, i need to pass it. what can i do to pass?i have no money so i cant buy one of those special drinks. the last time i smoked was saturday
print this thread, bring it to them and ask which will work best for passing their test.



-mexican mayhem
stock05 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
  #17  
Throttle choppin'
 
IRISH MIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O-Town
Age: 39
Posts: 4,156
IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
really, was it not excellent advice ???



-mexican mayhem

I dont know...Im still laughing
IRISH MIKE is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:07 PM
  #18  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 36
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

Originally Posted by Steven Palmer View Post
damn dont smoke any more lol , get somone to **** in a balloon for you and tape to your leg , or get somone to buy you a detox drink and pay them back haha
Originally Posted by PODIZZLE View Post
dude get a plastic bottle someone to pee in that is clean on the way to the place lay it on your dash with your defrost on as hot as it will go wear some long johns under your jeans when you get there make sure it is HOT and tape it to your leg inside of the long johns that way it stays warm i htink its gotta be like 99 degrees or something like that and as long as they dont watch you pee your will be good...But its gotta be HOT
Originally Posted by Throwitup View Post
if you cant manage to do all this
you have to delay the **** test to do this drink as much water as humanly possible and as many vegies you can eat and I mean ALOT of water this will delute the **** test so much that it will give them and inacurate reading and they'll ask you to come back again at a later time.
for everyone that gave a 13 real advice you should also drink your **** and punch yourselves in the face .



-mexican mayhem
stock05 is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:09 PM
  #19  
Registered User
 
Josh Faught's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Georgetown,tx...THE OC
Age: 36
Posts: 4,150
Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

I already did...I feel like chris hanson from Date ling how to catch a predator is gonna walk out of sl and interview me

Last edited by Josh Faught; 11-28-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Josh Faught is offline  
Old 11-28-2007, 09:10 PM
  #20  
brabuhburbuh
 
Danger_Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NJ
Age: 36
Posts: 2,817
Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: Fuckkk!!!!

a) you can either supply **** that isnt yours
b) dilute your own by drinking a shitton of water
c) get a detox drink, niacin, fish cleaner, **** on your bleach covered finger or whatever else to "mask" it

but if someone actually watches you **** and the methods of testing they use are super duper then you're fucked, and alot of these types of measures have been invented just so people like you cant beat the system
Danger_Dave is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.