www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

Lake Havasu, AZ - Oct. 9-13, 2002

Old 10-09-2002, 09:15 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Lake Havasu, AZ - Oct. 9-13, 2002

AZ locals and fans nearby -

Just wanted to let everybody know that Las Vegas Extremes will be in Lake Havasu, AZ for the World Jetski Finals October 9-13th. If you live close by or feel like taking a road trip, come out and enjoy the show! Look for the Hooters team as we will be pitted with them - this will be our first time attending this event, so I don't have many more details than that...we will definitely be taking our bikes and will be meeting up with some of the AZ locals to find some trouble to get out of...we will be back online in about a week, so until then, thanks for the LVX forum Shugga, and Goose for helping to make it happen. Here's to the future!
Old 10-10-2002, 12:09 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun in Arizona, try not to get in too much trouble on the streets with the local riders. But have fun, bottom line!

And thanks for the recognition for helping to make the LVX board a reality. I appreciate it, but most importantly your fans and fellow stunters will appreciate it.

Sure there will be a small few that will have harsh words and won't welcome you but they'll get over it. What's done is done.

Best of luck to you JoJo and Pauly!

Goose
Old 10-11-2002, 07:19 AM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn i wish i would have read this sooner i would have come up to hang out!!!! I'm down here in tucson... if i left now i would barley get to see you guys
Old 10-14-2002, 02:01 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Havasu was a whole lot of fun - kind of a vacation in a way! hahaha We met all kinds of people - everybody was extremely hospitable - especially the announcers. LasVegasExtremes.com was all over the mic at the Jetski World Finals. We checked out the freestyle jetski competition - people from all over the world came to compete. They had 6 judges, all IJSBA officials, and everything looked pretty pro. There were a lot of LVX fans there, lots of crossovers - made a few really important contacts. Thanks to everybody at IJSBA for making our weekend so enjoyable! We have never been to a jetski event, let alone the World Finals, and we left knowing everybody like we have known them for years. Shout out to:
-All the fans that partied hard Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun - the rental car jumping the jetski ramp was insane!
-Rob 'Hooterboy' Greenwald - thanks for all of the introductions, wouldn't have been there without you...gumbo was good too - just too friggin spicy for my wussy taste buds.
-Jason 'Psycho' Ward from San Fran - nice meeting you man and we will look you up in CA!
-Chris 'Fish' Fischetti - loved the house!! It totally portrayed its inhabitants...this guy has a jetski on a shelf, hundreds of trophies, magazine layouts and cover blow-ups on his walls, pocketbikes, all kinds of stuff...you kick *** man & I am copying some stuff!
-KOKOMO's bar for holding all of the industry parties (they sunk a jetski in the pool)...Dallas - we will be in touch for future LVX parties - I will let you know when!
-World Finals announcers for plugging LasVegasExtremes.com so many times and the interviews you did: Mike Remar (www.iamremar.com), Mike Young, and Robbie Floyd...keep it up guys!

Also, there is a new mag in town called 'Xtreme Motorsports Illustrated'. We were given a copy of the first issue at this event, and guess what? LVX is on page 15! That's pretty cool when someone gives you a magazine, and you flip thru it only to find yourself! Thanks XMI!

LVX will be at the ERA convention in Las Vegas on Monday and Tuesday, so we will be back on the boards after that...

Last edited by LVX-JoJo; 10-16-2002 at 06:03 PM.