Old 04-30-2009, 07:54 PM

05rrstunting is a decent person
PHOTO'S OF SOME 636's PLEASE

WANT TO SEE SOME PHOTOS OF SOME 636's
NEED SOME IDEAS

THANKS
Old 04-30-2009, 08:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: PHOTO'S OF SOME 636's PLEASE

Search button is your friend

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...636s-here.html
Old 04-30-2009, 08:24 PM

Charlie636 is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...636s-here.html

full thread of 636's .. just gotta look
Old 04-30-2009, 08:26 PM

damn neal bet me to it haha
Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 PM

once again..... Not stunt bikes..
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 05rrstunting
once again you didnt write that in your post and more importantly - this is a stunt forum full of stunt bikes im sure if you went to a kawi forum youd have a better chance of finding minty 636's without stunt parts
Old 04-30-2009, 08:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

then get off a stunt forum. go to kawiforums.com
Old 04-30-2009, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
then get off a stunt forum. go to kawiforums.com

I have a stunt bike but some of us still ride the road with nice bikes and not just the lots....

im asking for some non 636 photos if you dont have photos then dont ****** say anything... Holy ****!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

I have a stunt bike but some of us still ride the road with nice bikes and not just the lots....

im asking for some non 636 photos if you dont have photos then dont ****** say anything... Holy ****!
Wow a lot of hostility
Old 04-30-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

And again - you didnt ask for pics of non stunt bikes. You posted in a forum called non-stunt motorcycle pics which means regular pics of bikes not doing stunts which could be a stuntbike on 2 wheels. Take it easy with the anger especially when people were trying to help you out
Old 04-30-2009, 08:40 PM

like im not trying to start a fight on here... I'm just looking for some photos and i've google'd it and just dont see anything I like so hoping someone on here has some that I like...
Old 04-30-2009, 08:46 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

like im not trying to start a fight on here... I'm just looking for some photos and i've google'd it and just dont see anything I like so hoping someone on here has some that I like...
i just told you to go to kawiforums you big mouth ****. you didnt even specify what you were looking for and then you act like other ppl are the dumb ones. if you ask for 636 pictures on stuntlife ppl are going to point you to the thread. if you asked for non stunt 636 pics in the first place no one wouldve said anything except prob me telling u to check the picture threads at kawiforums as therse about 1000 pictures over there, hell i prob woulda found the link and gave it to you if you werent being such a ******* dick.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
then get off a stunt forum. Go to kawiforums.com
+12542523535345
Old 04-30-2009, 09:36 PM

im pretty sure theres some stock bikes in that thread as well man .. you hostile motha *****