S&W AIRLITE strongest & lightest .357 mag Scandium alloy frame w/ Titanium cylinder

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:21 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
S&W AIRLITE strongest & lightest .357 mag Scandium alloy frame w/ Titanium cylinder

Smith & Wesson combined a Scandium alloy frame with a Titanium cylinder to build the strongest and lightest weight .357 Magnum revolver made. The result...maximum power in a small, lightweight, easy-to-carry package. Smith & Wesson's lightest and strongest revolvers deliver dependable power every time.

anyone know anyone whos interested in a s&w 340sc AIR LITE .357 Mag with crimsom trace lasergrips.

heres a reference of the gun and grips...... YOU REALLY NEED TO HOLD THIS TO FEEL THE LIGHT WIGHT, ITS ONLY WEIGHS about 11onces!!!!!!

its the same as this, but with a silver finish and with out the night sights.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...rearm=Ycrimson

crimsom trace lasergrips
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Pro...3/Default.aspx

also comes with holster, speed loaders, and original grips, case and stuff. it shows some holster ware. looking to get around $900 obo, make an offer.

must be transfered at, or shipped to a licensed gun dealer. everything will be done legit!!!!

let me know

pics of actual firearm............ (12.1 mega pixal camera)
****i forgot to get the stock/original black rubber grips in these pics.
I ALSO WOUL DBE INTERESTED IN SELLING THE LASER GRIPS AND THE GUN SEPERATE.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:35 AM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: S&W AIRLITE strongest & lightest .357 mag Scandium alloy frame w/ Titanium cylind

how much for just the grip?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Re: S&W AIRLITE strongest & lightest .357 mag Scandium alloy frame w/ Titanium cylind

maybe 215 to cover paypal, shipping costs. they are in great condition.
i had a dude at work offer me 175 cash, but im trying to get a little more out of them.
let me know.... thanks
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

how many bodies on it?
Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

Originally Posted by mofat01
how many bodies on it?
haha.... it was my carry piece a few times, but thank God i never had to use it, and i hope i will never be put in that situation.

the gun and myself are 110% legal and legit.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

grips are sold....... heres the new pics. new super low price!!!!!! $600 obo

Old 10-30-2009, 03:26 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Thatll come in handy when the zombies take over
Old 11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 600flipper
Thatll come in handy when the zombies take over
I would like to kill a few zombies. I have the Zombie Survival Handbook and losts of weapons so I'm ready to go.

Anyone want to come over my house and touch all my guns? I need some extra sets of prints on them.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:47 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

forgot to update this thread..... GUN SOLD 2 WEEKS AGO