123cycles.com

Old 11-04-2011, 10:51 AM

ShawnInRP is a decent person
Re: 123cycles.com

I also got sucked into this scam as a payment processor through Craigslist. I did not yet contact IC3 as I do not know if these frauds are just thieves or straight up criminals that will come after people. I'm not trying to have anything happen to my family. I did contact the Oregon District Attorney though since their number says they are located there, and I saw another post somewhere stating that they contacted them as well. The company basically told me to beat it once my PayPal account was way negative. I am worried that they will be coming after my personal funds and am pissed that these buyers got screwed too. For those that contacted IC3, FBI, etc, has there been any progress? Should I contact IC3 too? Any help is appreciated as I am pretty pissed right now. I would be happy to help anyone build a case against these crooks, and would appreciate any possible help in return. Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.