DCP radiator support review

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
DCP radiator support review

I had a DCP support on my F4i and I was very happy with it. I was gonna order the new NDC support which is for an 03/04 636 but accommodates an 05/06 radiator and has a mount for a 2nd fan but I decided to just stick with the 03/04 radiator so I went with the DCP since Ive used them in the past.

Anyway, DCP was a little backed up but Talen was in contact with me throughout the process. I ordered a regular support from DCP but since there was a delay in shipping Talen hooked me up with the radiator support that accommodates a 2nd fan I already had the 2nd fan which is an R6 fan so I hooked that up and cant wait to put it all on my bike. I didnt put it on the bike yet coz I just stripped my bike down for powder and paint but all in all I'm happy with the customer service I received and am excited about having the 2nd fan - especially since my bike just overheated and the hose exploded and my foot got burnt lol So for $60 shipped I got a radiator support that accommodates a 2nd fan to keep your bike cool in the lots & streets. Pimp product and I'm very happy with the service I got. Here's some pics of the radiator support off the bike with the 2nd fan hooked up to it

Name:  DSC01039.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  131.4 KB

Here's their website if you decide you wanna order one of these bad boys Braaaaaaaaaaaaap.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:19 PM

danny__darby is a decent person
Re: DCP radiator support review

Iv got one ordered it a few weeks back as soon as I put it on you could see how much more sturdy the rad is iv crashed a few times with it on and it hasn't moved one bit so far so good
Old 08-06-2010, 02:43 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny__darby
Iv got one ordered it a few weeks back as soon as I put it on you could see how much more sturdy the rad is iv crashed a few times with it on and it hasn't moved one bit so far so good
hahaha bout time....
and nice to see they added the fan mount also.... does it use the r6/r1 fan like the NDC cage?? looks like it....
Old 08-06-2010, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yup it uses the r1/r6 fans. this was a prototype that they made and hooked me up with so it's not the final version that they will be selling. Just spoke with Talen about that and there will be some changes made that will probably be released in the next week or so along with updates to their site