bavarianm3power shitty seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 01:14 PM

miles69 is a decent person
bavarianm3power shitty seller

so i buy this headlight off this guy send the money he says cool ill send it out tomarro and send u a tracking# this is the mess i get back 2wks later after sending him pm's trying to figure out where my **** is!
I know **** happens but ****... I cant aford to buy 100k cars and H2hummers thats y i buy used parts off here. 60bucks might not b much 2 u but i work hard 4 my money and its alot t me sorry dick 4 wanting my **** when i pay for it in a timely manner!!
i wouldnt recomend buying from this dude cause he dont need ur money so ur not on the top of his list when u do.
when i sell **** i make sure its out fast and ive sold alot of **** on here and never had a complaint.. Its calld being a man of ur word u ****** tool!!

Originally Posted by bavarianm3power
Yo man I just got on to write you so i could tell you wats up.. My merc s500 blew it's active body control so I was worried about that and actually had to go out and buy a hummer h2 so I could get around while it's being repaired so a 60 dollar headlight compared to my 100 thousand dollar Mercedes really wasn't on my mind.. I can send it out on Monday for you or I can send you your money back .. It doesn't matter either way to me man just let me know.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: bavarianm3power shitty seller

That self-important, self-absorbed douche bag should go **** himself. It doesn't matter if the part cost 5 bucks. The point is that he took your money and never shipped the part. His car trouble is irrelevant and not your problem. He's full of **** anyway. I have come to find through experience that the people that brag the most about money and wealth are the ones that don't really have it. They live in a facade of wealth with a reality of debt. People that are truly wealthy don't brag about it, nor do they need to.

Good luck though Miles, I hope you get your part.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:19 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Sorry, my Maybach turned into a pinto and I had to go out and buy a lambo just to get around. With all this going on, I didn't have time to read your post.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:36 AM
"STUNTING IS A HABIT"

STUNTERJESS is a decent person

Definite tool......,