lets all make this shit work!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: lets all make this **** work!!

stu·pid (stpd, sty-)adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

No I meant stupider. That's a word. Thanks though.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
glad i brought you to my level now we can chat all the time that would be genuinely funner than before!!
lol who and what are you talking about
Old 01-29-2010, 02:38 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

my name is travis and i like to blend all my sentences together so no one knows what i am talking about when my motorcycles crashes and i like cheese
Old 01-29-2010, 02:40 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

hell yeah guys keep it goin!!!! out of all my threads posts and comments this one is at the top!!! al because of my opinions on true thieves and honest people.like i said you dont know the whole story behind everything so your opinions and input pretty nuch mean DICK according to the people who do know the FULL story.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
T/C
Squid...

I know the full story... They got fucked over cause they were stupid.. Now they are mad and that is expected... But they need to look more in to who and what they are buying and not just buy things the second they see them... I am not defending the people doing the scamming... But buyers have responsibility's too... one of witch is not buying from a unreliable source... Thats just how i see it though
Old 01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

****!!!!! a 21 yr old lil punk just put me in my place!!!! you really are resulting to bashing my typing?kid when i graduated (with a 3.98,4a's and 2b's ***!) you were still getting baths from ur mom!!! dont get into something u know nothing about!!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
T/C
Squid...

When did i insult you? I posted something randomly i never implied it was directed at anyone.. You associated it with yourself And what does age have to do with anything?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by T/C
my name is travis and i like to blend all my sentences together so no one knows what i am talking about when my motorcycles crashes and i like cheese
thats when you tried to insult me it was directed at me we all know it no biggie.and age has everything to do with it.it's ur maturity level it speaks loudly!! get in where you fit in buddy!!

and for whoever it was i thik it was toneth,that said nobody ever does anything or they get there *** kicked,sounds like you hang out with fools and bitches friend!!!! some people genuinely and honestly DONT GIVE A **** when approached with a situation. so get out of the fairytale that everybody is scared of handcuffs or an *** kicking!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
fruity pebbles

and texas,is realllllly close to me buddy.it's nice there too specialy in krum!!! whatya say we get together and ride?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:08 PM
T/C
Squid...

thats when you tried to insult me it was directed at me we all know it no biggie.and age has everything to do with it.it's ur maturity level it speaks loudly!! get in where you fit in buddy!!

and for whoever it was i thik it was toneth,that said nobody ever does anything or they get there *** kicked,sounds like you hang out with fools and bitches friend!!!! some people genuinely and honestly DONT GIVE A **** when approached with a situation. so get out of the fairytale that everybody is scared of handcuffs or an *** kicking!!!!

and texas,is realllllly close to me buddy.it's nice there too specialy in krum!!! whatya say we get together and ride?
I am not sure if that was meant as a threat.. But i will not assume anything.. And like always i am always down to ride with new people if you come all this way i am sure you would be welcome to come to the lot.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:10 PM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by T/C
People getting ripped off in no way effects me... I think it sucks when people get ripped off but its not my problem they should not have been stupid... As far as the English... Yall have seen my typing so i have no comment .
And just to back up what i was saying and you took so personally... I even mocked myself about it the page before...
Old 01-29-2010, 03:14 PM
fruity pebbles

yeah dont assume **** bro i dont threat,specially on a documented site! i was being honest i'm down to learn from different people.social capitol is whats up!! remember i didnt come here for verbal abuse from people on a computer,nor did i come here to give it.this is stuntlife not shitlife.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:18 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

****!!!!! a 21 yr old lil punk just put me in my place!!!! you really are resulting to bashing my typing?kid when i graduated (with a 3.98,4a's and 2b's ***!) you were still getting baths from ur mom!!! dont get into something u know nothing about!!
i think you meant "resorting" genius, and its spelled "bathEs" might be time for a refresher course.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:22 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by T/C
And just to back up what i was saying and you took so personally... I even mocked myself about it the page before...
dude honestly i could care less what is said and who says it.i'm a little more confident in myself to let letters on a screen offend me! point of this thread was to get thieves out of here yes i'm pssed and throwing fits of rage it's bullshit and then to make comments like the ones posted sounds ignorant and incompetent to me.

you back up your true friends when they're done dirty by somebody?
you like thieves?
you like liars?

me neither and to hear people say that the people getting jacked is in other words they're own fault? yeah there may be truth behind tat statement but it still isnt right and whatever we can do to "weed" out the problems is acceptable.

maybe one day all the "untouchables"who never got ripped off,will, and their attitudes will change!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:26 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i think you meant "resorting" genius, and its spelled "bathEs" might be time for a refresher course.
yes resorting thank you

and i take and give "bath's not bathes

but yeah sorry after 12 years i fail to refresh my grammer.dont really need to when you own a highly succesful business for the past 10 years. thanks though
Old 01-29-2010, 03:26 PM
T/C
Squid...

dude honestly i could care less what is said and who says it.i'm a little more confident in myself to let letters on a screen offend me! point of this thread was to get thieves out of here yes i'm pssed and throwing fits of rage it's bullshit and then to make comments like the ones posted sounds ignorant and incompetent to me.

you back up your true friends when they're done dirty by somebody?
you like thieves?
you like liars?

me neither and to hear people say that the people getting jacked is in other words they're own fault? yeah there may be truth behind tat statement but it still isnt right and whatever we can do to "weed" out the problems is acceptable.

maybe one day all the "untouchables"who never got ripped off,will, and their attitudes will change!!!
Yes i have some stupid friends who have been ripped off too... And yes i am saying when people get jacked it is in a way there own fault.. There will always be people scamming... It is the buyers job to choose who they do business with carefully. No its not right but its life..

And when the day comes that someone does scam me yes i will be pissed at them... But the fact will still remain that it was my fault for trusting someone that i should not have..
Old 01-29-2010, 03:30 PM

yes resorting thank you

and i take and give "bath's not bathes

but yeah sorry after 12 years i fail to refresh my grammer.dont really need to when you own a highly succesful business for the past 10 years. thanks though
bathe (b)
v. bathed, bath·ing, bathes
v.intr.
1. To take a bath.
2. To go into the water for swimming or other recreation.
3. To become immersed in or as if in liquid.
4. To sunbathe.

oh and its "grammar" and "successful"
Old 01-29-2010, 03:42 PM
fruity pebbles

so apperantly(however it's spelled to all you highly paid teachers out there) all the **** talking on this thread was just to hear you guys talk ****. to jump on a thread,and pick apart my typing,pronounciation,and punctuation,because my laptop buttons stick or dont work sometimes, is just to get a rise. WOW!!

i was doing just like you guys.expressing my concerns with whats goin on. sorry you guy's feel different about thieves and such but some things aren't acceptable.and thats all i was doing as expresing myself.and then a bunch of people come bash me,accuse ME of trying to rip that guy off when they dont have any idea as to what mine and his p.m's,texts or e-mail's said.so to who said that can,in proper grammer and english,**** OFF!! i make close to 7 figures ayear everyyear (net not gross) so the last thing i'm trying to do is get 280.00 bux worth of parts....for free.

and you never answered my question: when ur people get rippe off do you back them up or just say" well it's ur fault,ur fuked"? i would hope you're a teammate and not a teamplayer to your friends bud!!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:45 PM
fruity pebbles

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
bathe (b)
v. bathed, bath·ing, bathes
v.intr.
1. To take a bath.
2. To go into the water for swimming or other recreation.
3. To become immersed in or as if in liquid.
4. To sunbathe.

oh and its "grammar" and "successful"
ur a worm bud

real quick...does sdfkillz mean sucking dick ******* killz just curious .or is intrigued the proper word?keep googling those meanings of words idiot!!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM

so apperantly(however it's spelled to all you highly paid teachers out there) all the **** talking on this thread was just to hear you guys talk ****. to jump on a thread,and pick apart my typing,pronounciation,and punctuation,because my laptop buttons stick or dont work sometimes, is just to get a rise. WOW!!

i was doing just like you guys.expressing my concerns with whats goin on. sorry you guy's feel different about thieves and such but some things aren't acceptable.and thats all i was doing as expresing myself.and then a bunch of people come bash me,accuse ME of trying to rip that guy off when they dont have any idea as to what mine and his p.m's,texts or e-mail's said.so to who said that can,in proper grammer and english,**** OFF!! i make close to 7 figures ayear everyyear (net not gross) so the last thing i'm trying to do is get 280.00 bux worth of parts....for free.

and you never answered my question: when ur people get rippe off do you back them up or just say" well it's ur fault,ur fuked"? i would hope you're a teammate and not a teamplayer to your friends bud!!
lol man there is just too much there to pick apart. here is a tip for ya. use firefox and anytime you misspell a word there will be a red line under the word and you can click on the line and it will show the correct spellings. as for your grammar and misplaced punctuation i cant help you there.

Quick Reply: lets all make this shit work!!