lets all make this shit work!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 01:41 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: lets all make this **** work!!

Originally Posted by toneth
Dude I'm not even trying to talk **** here, but I literally can't understand what the **** you're saying in almost all of these posts. If no one is getting your points, it's probably due to the fact that you're English is incredibly bad. If you're really stupid enough to think that I'm justifying theft though, then talking to you from this point on doesn't really make sense because everything completely flies over your head. I highly doubt you even know what the word justify even means though so I won't hold it against you.
+1
im a rather intelligent fellow and i dont understand what the **** this guys point is in any of his posts. he seems to contradict the hell out of himself in between random spouts of aggression. i dont get him he's starting to remind me of poni
Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Also your point was apparently to give people a chance to make right before everyone starts the lynching, yet you made a thread about someone that didn't even scam you telling everyone you were a tough guy that's been in the "marines, prison, and jails" and everyone should beat that guys skull in. Quite the contradiction don't you think? So much for second chances before the lynching.
first off if you read it thouroughly you'll see i said i'm not putting myself out ther to be some tough guy but i know my capabilities.

second i was speaking about giving people a chqance to make things right,the people who honestly ran into a problem with shipping,payment,etc; not some dousche who never even had a bike to look at,let alone sell parts off of.

what gets me is all i was trying to do was express my concern for people using ANY forum to rip US off,not just me,but you,EVERYBODY! and you come back bashing me for my concerns.it's called respect for others,but oh i forgot streetriders,stunters,we have no respect for eachother right? thats all it was about man.i dont know you for **** but i wouldve backed you up if you would've goten ripped off(but you NEVER would because you hold the power to know everybody before you do business with them right?)
Old 01-29-2010, 01:51 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
first off if you read it thouroughly you'll see i said i'm not putting myself out ther to be some tough guy but i know my capabilities.

second i was speaking about giving people a chqance to make things right,the people who honestly ran into a problem with shipping,payment,etc; not some dousche who never even had a bike to look at,let alone sell parts off of.

what gets me is all i was trying to do was express my concern for people using ANY forum to rip US off,not just me,but you,EVERYBODY! and you come back bashing me for my concerns.it's called respect for others,but oh i forgot streetriders,stunters,we have no respect for eachother right? thats all it was about man.i dont know you for **** but i wouldve backed you up if you would've goten ripped off(but you NEVER would because you hold the power to know everybody before you do business with them right?)
first off we all read it. second we all realize that youre making a whole lot of noise on here for nothing. your words on this forum are going to change nothing for no one. you saying youre down for a roadtrip to kick some guys ***, is all talk. ive seen a thousand ppl on here talk about a road trip over some thief and not once has it EVER happend. if you know the address to someone who ripped you off, call the cops thats what we pay them for. even a retard is smart enough to know if he shows up on some dudes doorstep to assault him over some lost money that HE will go to jail as well as lose his money and THAT is why it never happens. not to mention u could be the one getting your *** kicked, so please do us all a favor and put the redbull down. its making you crazy.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if i pay for something and it doesnt get shipped within a few days and you fail to contact or return messages or phone calls for another 2 days or more, youre getting called out and i dont give a **** if you had a family emergency or whatever other bullshit excuses ppl make. if youre selling something, and you accept money for it, you should be ready to ship the item out within 1 to 2 days. it takes no longer than 15 mins to ship something at the post office. no excuses, be an adult and accept responsibility.
I will not accept a payment if i know i cant ship it the next day... EVERYTHING i sale... I tell people if its not Monday-Thursday do not pay me i cant ship it out over the weekend cause i have no internet at home to get the payment and i wont ship without the payment.... And that if you want it shipped the day of payment you get me the money before lunch if not its the next day... at lunch when it gets shipped i work 50+ hours a week and am rebuilding a truck go to the track almost every weekend and ride my 50 almost everyday... And i can manage to find time to ship something... I dont take excuses for not shipping there is not any... There are post offices everywhere take the **** with you if your mom just died and you have to go out of state and ship it on your way to her grave its buissness... And you take care of it...

I dont have respect for anyone unless they earn mine... I dont expet it from anyone else till i earn theres... Get out of the fairy tale...

I cant trust most of my faimly and friend why would i trust every stunter?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Since now you're apparently the voice of the people, I'd appreciate your support if I ever do get ripped off one day Martin Luther Stunter.

I have respect for everyone that respects me, but I'm also going to voice my opinion. I could care less how someone takes it. I don't care who respects or doesn't respect me on the internet, and I'm not obligated to respect every random ******* on this thing. It has nothing to do with "stunters, streetriders, whatever the **** you're thinking". I'm a honest guy and wouldn't steal **** from anyone, but at the same time I have enough smarts to not buy parts from a guy with under 30 posts that just registered and has no pictures of any of the parts I'm buying.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 01-29-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:58 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

+1
im a rather intelligent fellow and i dont understand what the **** this guys point is in any of his posts. he seems to contradict the hell out of himself in between random spouts of aggression. i dont get him he's starting to remind me of poni
ur right random spouts of aggression from watching people get ripped off,which in turn effects EVERYBODY here in one way or another,while listening to some people justify(which means to prove or to be just by means of convincing) it.

just shows that you care about nothing but urselves.

as far as my english go's im on a ****** computer i dont see a valid reason to type out in proper english format everything i say or type. it's a forum **** like this happens all the time remember? why not go through ALL the threads on SL and slander all those who miss a letter or two?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:01 PM
T/C
Squid...

ur right random spouts of aggression from watching people get ripped off,which in turn effects EVERYBODY here in one way or another,while listening to some people justify(which means to prove or to be just by means of convincing) it.

as far as my english go's im on a ****** computer i dont see a valid reason to type out in proper english format everything i say or type. it's a forum **** like this happens all the time remember? why not go through ALL the threads on SL and slander all those who miss a letter or two?
People getting ripped off in no way effects me... I think it sucks when people get ripped off but its not my problem they should not have been stupid... As far as the English... Yall have seen my typing so i have no comment .
Old 01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You're being mislead of you think we're talking about your spelling.. that's really the least of your problems. You just make no sense at all, both grammatically and the thoughts you're trying to put into text. Reading your posts is like trying to understand our landscaper, and he's a 50 something illegal Mexican immigrant that just came to this country a year ago.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 PM

ive never been affeced by someone else getting ripped off how does it affect you?

its not your misspelling that is making your posts difficult to comprehend its the random content. and please dont be so ignorant to assume that you know what i do or dont care about. but i will tell you that i dont care about some random guy on stuntlife puffing his chest just to feel important.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
fruity pebbles

I have respect for everyone that respects me, but I'm also going to voice my opinion. I could care less how someone takes it. I don't care who respects or doesn't respect me on the internet, and I'm not obligated to respect every random ******* on this thing. It has nothing to do with "stunters, streetriders, whatever the **** you're thinking". I'm a honest guy and wouldn't steal **** from anyone, but at the same time I have enough smarts to not buy parts from a guy with under 30 posts that just registered and has no pictures of any of the parts I'm buying.

ok i can agree with 95% of this besides your statement about respecting everyone that respects you but you'll voice your ppinion.i never said anything derogatory or out of line to you and look at all u have said to me with no valid reason.yeah you expressed your opinion...in a disrespectful way,now how is that for contridiction?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
T/C
Squid...

I need to go get some oil so i have some work to do on all my bikes while its raining tonight... Later lol
Old 01-29-2010, 02:08 PM

who are you even talking to? this is why its hard to understand you. youre saying that someone disrespected you? who and how?
ahh nm dont even answer that. this is the dumbest conversation ive had on stuntlife in a very long time. let this thread die
Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I have respect for everyone that respects me, but I'm also going to voice my opinion. I could care less how someone takes it.

ok i can agree with 95% of this besides your statement about respecting everyone that respects you but you'll voice your ppinion.i never said anything derogatory or out of line to you and look at all u have said to me with no valid reason.yeah you expressed your opinion...in a disrespectful way,now how is that for contridiction?
I give up, my head hurts. Good luck to you. Fight the power.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 PM
fruity pebbles

so how come YOU can voice you're opinions and they're JUSTIFIABLE,yet when i do i'm the bad guy with random posts and bad grammer.

and you hiring an illegal immigrant is like suporting terrorism and thieves(sorry i missed a p in supporting guys) enough said
Old 01-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

so how come YOU can voice you're opinions and they're JUSTIFIABLE,yet when i do i'm the bad guy with random posts and bad grammer.

and you hiring an illegal immigrant is like suporting terrorism and thieves(sorry i missed a p in supporting guys) enough said
God damn Mexican terrorists!! Dey took errr jobs! They're not directly employed by me. They work for the landscaping companies. If you can find a landscaping company here that doesn't employ Mexicans then you must some sort of hero.

You really are a complete imbecile though, and trying to communicate with you has probably made me genuinely stupider. Thanks for that.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:22 PM
fruity pebbles

first off we all read it. second we all realize that youre making a whole lot of noise on here for nothing. your words on this forum are going to change nothing for no one. you saying youre down for a roadtrip to kick some guys ***, is all talk. ive seen a thousand ppl on here talk about a road trip over some thief and not once has it EVER happend. if you know the address to someone who ripped you off, call the cops thats what we pay them for. even a retard is smart enough to know if he shows up on some dudes doorstep to assault him over some lost money that HE will go to jail as well as lose his money and THAT is why it never happens. not to mention u could be the one getting your *** kicked, so please do us all a favor and put the redbull down. its making you crazy.
have you ever put some real thought into the fact that some people give a **** about jail stud?!!!!! i've been on both sides of the fence so dont threaten me with a vacation!!

wahhh jail? call the cops? damn i better would hate to get into trouble
Old 01-29-2010, 02:23 PM
fruity pebbles

God damn Mexican terrorists!! Dey took errr jobs! They're not directly employed by me. They work for the landscaping companies. If you can find a landscaping company here that doesn't employ Mexicans then you must some sort of hero.

You really are a complete imbecile though, and trying to communicate with you has probably made me genuinely stupider. Thanks for that.
dont you mean genuinely MORE stupid?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:24 PM

have you ever put some real thought into the fact that some people give a **** about jail stud?!!!!! i've been on both sides of the fence so dont threaten me with a vacation!!

wahhh jail? call the cops? damn i better would hate to get into trouble
ive been to jail, i didnt like it lol. but im glad youre willing to go back, im sure it wont be too long with that attitude. have fun

ps. the two sentences i put in red are perfect examples of why you are hard to understand. those 2 do not make sense.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Please never procreate.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
fruity pebbles

glad i brought you to my level now we can chat all the time that would be genuinely funner than before!!

Quick Reply: lets all make this shit work!!