Starkid22 - are you serious??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 07:51 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: Starkid22 - are you serious??????

im done feeding this garbage...your just not getting it...you cant miss me on the upcoming rides if u have something to say..
Old 12-29-2009, 11:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo here's video of that Bullo crash. Crazy

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9549
Old 12-29-2009, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo here's video of that Bullo crash. Crazy

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9549
damn dude!! as much as i ride the street,now im scurrrrd
Old 12-29-2009, 01:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/v/w1Iw5JOfLnE..._embedded&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/QEBPxgrBoj0..._embedded&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/dO-NRDJqDCU..._embedded&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/wxkZlOV8jbw..._embedded&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/96FlbMlBo0k..._embedded&fs=1

Last edited by starkid22; 12-29-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
on a bridge too. that coulda ended really bad for him
Old 12-29-2009, 02:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uril0...layer_embedded

first crash no gear no helmet ooooooo thats gonna burn in the bath tub oooooo
Old 12-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by starkid22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uril0...layer_embedded

first crash no gear no helmet ooooooo thats gonna burn in the bath tub oooooo
bath tub? pffft he was motionless in the hospital for months after that one
Old 12-29-2009, 09:55 PM

damnnnnn ,but i knew when he hit the rail yall was like wtf ....that scarred my brain for life. ill never, i said neveerrrrr ride without gear no matter what, i use to ride with nothing on,no helmet ,nothing and u know us, we say no wheelies, 10 minutes later ur braaaaaaappppin on the interstate. i actually stop ridin naked on my bday 2 years ago , on a 04 zx6 i was wheeling down 80 with popped fork seals didnt even know it,i was going like 80mph did like a mile or two....lol and then i put it down, and when i did the tire made the handels feel like i was shooting a big *** machine gun, like i was a gunner at war and then i accidently hit the throttle and it straiten out thank god.
but a month later i was at the spot with gear on and i popped it up and did the block and came down and a buck jumped out directly infront of me while i was looking back to see if any cars where coming!!!!i think that was the deers way of sayin welcome to the pa...lol oh and i hope hes aiggghhhhtt U know
Old 12-29-2009, 10:11 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
you mainly ride streets or lots?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM

ima street rider! but gotta get that lot time in too.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:19 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

damnnnnn ,but i knew when he hit the rail yall was like wtf ....that scarred my brain for life. ill never, i said neveerrrrr ride without gear no matter what, i use to ride with nothing on,no helmet ,nothing and u know us, we say no wheelies, 10 minutes later ur braaaaaaappppin on the interstate. i actually stop ridin naked on my bday 2 years ago , on a 04 zx6 i was wheeling down 80 with popped fork seals didnt even know it,i was going like 80mph did like a mile or two....lol and then i put it down, and when i did the tire made the handels feel like i was shooting a big *** machine gun, like i was a gunner at war and then i accidently hit the throttle and it straiten out thank god.
but a month later i was at the spot with gear on and i popped it up and did the block and came down and a buck jumped out directly infront of me while i was looking back to see if any cars where coming!!!!i think that was the deers way of sayin welcome to the pa...lol oh and i hope hes aiggghhhhtt U know
this has to be one of the funniest thing you have posted yet! So let me get this straight...
Going down rt80 going 80 mph with a blow fork seal right oh and for two miles right? Can you please post up some vid of you riding already you had something on your myspace why don't you post that up. All those sic burnouts you were doing so ill.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:37 AM
NealFoReal

a buck jumped out directly infront of me - i hope hes aiggghhhhtt U know
u hit the ******
Old 12-30-2009, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by EGO
this has to be one of the funniest thing you have posted yet! So let me get this straight...
Going down rt80 going 80 mph with a blow fork seal right oh and for two miles right? Can you please post up some vid of you riding already you had something on your myspace why don't you post that up. All those sic burnouts you were doing so ill.

yea that was a while ago, my good friend ego waffles.lol
but hit me up when yall stuntin ,ill slip,slide,squid my way there

Last edited by starkid22; 12-30-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:15 AM

u hit the ******

no, the ****** hit me. i did a soulja boy of the bike ...superman than ho....and watch me yoooouuuuu strait of the bike to the concrete. i did like 2 front flips landed on my feet tried to run it out but i was going to fast for my timberlands to catch up.....u ever tried running in some half laced timbs....hard
but yeah had road rash, bike was fucked up, sceamed at the woods wherever the deer ran off to...the funny thing about it, when he hit me ,for a split second i was in the air i seen the buck in the air to right next to me.but when i got up from doing a rolling burnout with my helmet, he was goneeeee that ****** ,that **** didnt faze him none
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

u hit the ******
Neal, that avatar is awesome.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:26 PM

:drunk
no, the ****** hit me. I did a soulja boy of the bike ...superman than ho....and watch me yoooouuuuu strait of the bike to the concrete. I did like 2 front flips landed on my feet tried to run it out but i was going to fast for my timberlands to catch up.....u ever tried running in some half laced timbs....hard
but yeah had road rash, bike was fucked up, sceamed at the woods wherever the deer ran off to...the funny thing about it, when he hit me ,for a split second i was in the air i seen the buck in the air to right next to me.but when i got up from doing a rolling burnout with my helmet, he was goneeeee that ****** ,that **** didnt faze him none
Old 12-30-2009, 01:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
Neal, that avatar is awesome.
why thank you but thats not me lmao - im being a faker of the funk with that and stole it hahaha. Thats inolens picture skills and drew c riding. Inolen and his girl Leah(Clanofants) take some sick ****** pictures. Oh and just to show I do wheelies and Im not a complete faker of the funk - here's a pic that Leah took of me makin a wheelie lol

Name:  377r0027-1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  30.7 KB

And I forgot who took this

Name:  img0340.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  65.8 KB

So wheelies are made - I just wanted to steal something
Old 12-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

i did a soulja boy of the bike ...superman than ho....and watch me yoooouuuuu strait of the bike to the concrete. i did like 2 front flips landed on my feet tried to run it out but i was going to fast for my timberlands to catch up.....u ever tried running in some half laced timbs....hard
So not only are you stupid, but you're a pathological liar as well. Did this happen outside your 7000 square foot home? Which one of your 5 bikes and 19 quads did you ruin?
Old 12-30-2009, 03:49 PM

why thank you but thats not me lmao - im being a faker of the funk with that and stole it hahaha. Thats inolens picture skills and drew c riding. Inolen and his girl Leah(Clanofants) take some sick ****** pictures. Oh and just to show I do wheelies and Im not a complete faker of the funk - here's a pic that Leah took of me makin a wheelie lol

And I forgot who took this

So wheelies are made - I just wanted to steal something
wish we had someone who actually takes pics most of the time its only me CTmike,greggy,and parsons killin it and none of us wanta TAKE pics

soim left with scraping together the ones random people send me of myself..haha
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	88.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	235272   Click image for larger version

Name:	89.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	235273  
Old 12-30-2009, 03:58 PM

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	31.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	235274  

Quick Reply: Starkid22 - are you serious??????