Starkid22 - are you serious??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 11:03 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: Starkid22 - are you serious??????

Originally Posted by MoHawk
That StarKid dude is one of the reasons I left the Ruff Ryders. Him, and the 97% of the club that are Ignorant (expletive)! It is rare to find RR's that are like Chino or Justin...
its not just the RR either..its MOST bike clubs period...itstarts with a good idea...then turns into some BS gang-type **** on motorcycles...

around here every summer theres 2 or 3 new clubs with the same ****...talkin the same tuff guy crap, till half their crew dies in crashes doing 160 in rush hour traffic
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Thats EGOs spot, the MEGA lot
i used to think i could coast a good distance till i got there..best i could do was 3/4 of it..

that place is the ****,and theres what like 3-4 lots of the same size right there..
Old 12-27-2009, 11:25 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

WORD mega lot i love that spot wish i had on in the bronx.....mikem were is my sprocket..lol
Old 12-28-2009, 12:01 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

What a ****** joke
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
i used to think i could coast a good distance till i got there..best i could do was 3/4 of it..

that place is the ****,and theres what like 3-4 lots of the same size right there..
you're welcome here anytime just hit me up so i'm there. it's mostly myself, strictlystunt ross, and gil
Old 12-28-2009, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by EGO
you're welcome here anytime just hit me up so i'm there. it's mostly myself, strictlystunt ross, and gil
i wish it was that easy to get way the hell out there.. deff coming to ride with u guys once the weather breaks maybe get kicked outta applebees again and all
Old 12-28-2009, 02:27 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

That StarKid dude is one of the reasons I left the Ruff Ryders. Him, and the 97% of the club that are Ignorant (expletive)! It is rare to find RR's that are like Chino or Justin...
you left the RR's!!?? Did you have to get witness protection?

i wish it was that easy to get way the hell out there.. deff coming to ride with u guys once the weather breaks maybe get kicked outta applebees again and all
we can go to wawa instead i have a wawa platinum member card
Old 12-28-2009, 02:37 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you left the RR's!!?? Did you have to get witness protection?

No. Not at all. I'm still cool with some of them. Just not the bitch ***, wannabe tough guys like the one from this thread
Old 12-28-2009, 04:36 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh and he wasnt skitchin - I think he was doing a sit down wheelie and when he set it down the force broke the tube and sent him flying to the side of the bike
that is ******* insane
Old 12-28-2009, 04:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I thought that was you when we were there for the Jorian mega session but wasnt sure. I was gonna come say wassup but thats part of what sucks when going to these big *** sessions - you think someone is someone you've been talking to online but then you're not sure and dont wanna walk up to random stranger asking hey are you so and so lol. We should all put our screen names on our helmets or somethin when we go to mega sessions so everyone knows who everyone is. Sounds like a good idea to me lol. I shoulda realized it was you tho coz not too many people have bright yellow F4i's haha.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Turtle
that is ******* insane
yeah you could see in the pic that his bike is starting to pull to the left so I imagine it just went straight to the left at a high rate of speed until it smacked into the wall. I always changed my clip on tubes when they were bent bad but this is more of a reason to make sure you ALWAYS change your tubes when they bend - especially if you ride streets.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I thought that was you when we were there for the Jorian mega session but wasnt sure. I was gonna come say wassup but thats part of what sucks when going to these big *** sessions - you think someone is someone you've been talking to online but then you're not sure and dont wanna walk up to random stranger asking hey are you so and so lol. We should all put our screen names on our helmets or somethin when we go to mega sessions so everyone knows who everyone is. Sounds like a good idea to me lol. I shoulda realized it was you tho coz not too many people have bright yellow F4i's haha.
lol..yup thats usually the way it goes. im hitting as mant rides as i can this coming year so we'll get up and kill those streets..too bad we lost our big spot up here or i wouldve tried to get a ride going here in CT... were down to one or two shitty circle lots..thats about it
Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

damnnnnn almost 100 posts for ya boy starkid, yea thanks people for letting me put my daily frustraitions on yall, well atleast i found a way to introduce myself
also for the starkid fans , where the fock is a dry parking lot in pa, where i wont get chased out so i can make some wheelies ??? happy new year sl
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by starkid22
damnnnnn almost 100 posts for ya boy starkid, yea thanks people for letting me put my daily frustraitions on yall, well atleast i found a way to introduce myself
also for the starkid fans , where the fock is a dry parking lot in pa, where i wont get chased out so i can make some wheelies ??? happy new year sl

Dude, you just don't get it. Almost 100 posts of people calling you a theiving idiot. Not good. We are not your fans. We hope you play in traffic. Idiots like you are why I left the "R". You are an ignorant ************
Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM

thief?idiot? u live in a different state just to remind you,and i made u leave ? i dont even know u? a guy over the net makes u leave ur bike group...... sounds like bullshit
but yea keep hatin mohawk for no apparent reason ...
Old 12-28-2009, 07:34 PM

and personally i think your a whining lil biootch
starkid this? starkid that? shut the fock up already jeez:whoop ***::whoop ***:
Old 12-28-2009, 07:37 PM

You are an ignorant ************
couldnt have said it better myself
Old 12-28-2009, 07:39 PM

Old 12-28-2009, 07:40 PM

couldnt have said it better myself

.................... i guess thanks
Old 12-28-2009, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by starkid22
thief?idiot? u live in a different state just to remind you,and i made u leave ? i dont even know u? a guy over the net makes u leave ur bike group...... sounds like bullshit
but yea keep hatin mohawk for no apparent reason ...
lol...do u even know how to read? go back and read his post dumbass...i dont even have to rag on you...you do a much better job of it on your own make sure you go out the rides...im dying to see how this unfolds when theres no computer screen in front of u.

Quick Reply: Starkid22 - are you serious??????