do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 02:24 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

i bought a motor AND ECU for my 636 from him...i payed promptly on the 11th and couldnt get tracking until the 23rd or so AFTER i threatened a PP dispute...he assured me it was a GOOD motor with 6k miles with NO problems,ready to go....i check tracking with UPS on monday after it doesnt show up and they tell me to come down..i go there to find a oily,sandy,damaged motor falling out of a half *** box and recycle bin...its PACKED full of sand(WTF?) and the clutch arm is bent/almost broken off,its packed FULL of sand(inside the TB's,all elect. plug ins,etc)and there is NO ECU to be found,which i needed since its going into a zx6rr....bottom line is he is slow 2 ship,dishonest,and has horrible communication...ive already filed a PP dispute and i PMd him telling him im blowing up SL/SR with neg. feedback whether he refunds or not....i dont give a **** about the $$ but i needed this motor for a project and waited a month...simply UNACCEPTEBLEDONT BUY **** FROM "jmansr6" ,"jman" or SALVAGE PRO'S out of MO or YOU WILL GET BURNEDim posting pics now and i will also post dudes #'s,adresses and any other personal info including email addy's etc if **** dont get resolved ASAP
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 025.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	232160   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 026.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	232161   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 027.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	232162   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 028.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	232163   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 029.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	232164  

Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 030.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	232165   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 636 build 031.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	232166  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

:eek good F'n lord... that is unbelievable...

I wouldn't have taken it from UPS..
Old 10-07-2009, 02:30 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:eek good F'n lord... that is unbelievable...

I wouldn't have taken it from UPS..
ya,way to treat a fellow rider right???....
Old 10-07-2009, 02:34 PM

ya i wouldnt have took it from UPS but they told me i had 2 because it couldnt be shipped back leaking oil and they wouldnt repackage it im sure ill get my $$ back but the main thing is to let peeps know NOT to buy from him
Old 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!

What a douche bag for sending you that pile of garbage...

Some people!

Hopefully you get your money back in full! but don't worry dude.... Karma's a bitch.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

wow, that is a shitty looking setup he sent!
thats too bad UPS wouldnt send it back.

totally unbelievable he thought that would pass as acceptable.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM

ya,facts stand either way....EVEN if/when i get a refund,it doesnt change the fact that his communication is horrible,he is SUPER slow 2 ship,and he sent garbage somehow thinking he could make a quick buck on another rider and ya your right....KARMA IS A STRAIT BITCH
Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
totally unbelievable he thought that would pass as acceptable.
No ****. My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:43 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i cant believe ups even accepted that bullshit for shipping...oh and karma is a concept in buddhism, you being christian and all that would go against your so called beliefs.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by 505COS
I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.
your stupid if you buy **** from him but whatever,do what you want
Old 10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
505COS

I bought it the day that the other thread started, and the money was already sent through paypal so there really was not much i could do but wait and see if all this was true, he kept me informed on all the status for when paypal would clear, and when he shipped it, all turned out well.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i cant believe ups even accepted that bullshit for shipping...oh and karma is a concept in buddhism, you being christian and all that would go against your so called beliefs.
it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALLoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...that better for ya???i thought you blocked me anyways???
Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by 505COS
I bought it the day that the other thread started, and the money was already sent through paypal so there really was not much i could do but wait and see if all this was true, he kept me informed on all the status for when paypal would clear, and when he shipped it, all turned out well.
im glad you didnt get hosed like me but the facts stand regaurdless
Old 10-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I don't care if he had a killer deal on a MINT part, after seeing this, I wouldn't but from him off principle alone.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:58 PM
505COS

Ya true that sucks, i would be pissed to if i paid for an engine and got that, i would be going off on ups and him .lol sorry bro
Old 10-07-2009, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by stick1300
I don't care if he had a killer deal on a MINT part, after seeing this, I wouldn't but from him off principle alone.
+1 word of mouth is EVERYTHING in the stunt communityif he refunds ill post up that im satisfied but the facts of this transaction will stand FOREVER
Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

WTF IS THAT OMG i would ****** load that **** in my truck and drive to his house and throw it thru his ****** window and then go into his garage and take his engine out and keep it dude i would be so ****** pissed i would deff go to jail for that **** how much did u spend?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loogie
it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALLoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...that better for ya???i thought you blocked me anyways???
yes thats better, yah you are blocked but i always view a thread about ppl getting fucked over by guys so know who to watch out for even if it is from a bible bumper carry on
Old 10-07-2009, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by trz
WTF IS THAT OMG i would ****** load that **** in my truck and drive to his house and throw it thru his ****** window and then go into his garage and take his engine out and keep it dude i would be so ****** pissed i would deff go to jail for that **** how much did u spend?
i bet you wouldnt

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!