do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 06:45 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Your have no clue what your talking about. The package was sent out secure in nice shape. The package that showed up looked nothing like we sent out. Now, since you think you know it all, I originally told loogie through PMs since we have been discussing the damage. that I could find another ECU since the one did not make it with the packaging just to help out. The original ECU went with the motor jack ***. But im still the one being a dick about it when Loogie never contacted me prior to posting this thread. Im the one that had to PM him to find out about it. Ya, makes a lot of sense doesnt it.

I could keep going on and on just like him but nothing would get solved. By loogie running his mouth before contacting me about the damage, making this thread with no contact to me at all. That is why im being a dick. You expect me to try to help someone that does **** like that???

He assumed the worst with no knowledge of what actually happened. So thats him being a dick not me.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:49 PM

If loogie would like to discuss this matter further he can do that. For everyone else have fun with the thread. lol
Old 10-10-2009, 07:16 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jmansr6
According to UPS guidelines, you never asked for full insurance, which you should have, then it would have been covered!!! Since you signed for it and accepted it that is your fault. So you screwed up by doing that.

Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link. Tracking Information Tracking Number:1Z952RY50397921628 Status: Delivered Delivered On: 10/07/2009 10:22 A.M. Signed By:MEEK
REDDING, CA, US 96001
i screwed up picking up a supposed "minty" motor that i payed $875 for???ya ok....your a ******* idiot and your selling rep. is SHOT...like tanus said,its 80% YOUR fault and like 20% UPS's fault....your just making it worse 4 yourself not posting the pics you suppossedly have OR refunding me partially OR sending me a ECU so go chomp on a **** and good luck selling **** ANYWHERE
Old 10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

loogies the one stuck with a motor covered in oil and sand so you should cut him some slack for expressing his frustration at your expense since youve got his money for said motor. if you had drained the oil and packed the inside of the tub with peanuts then this thread prolly wouldnt be here.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:27 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

anyone post on kawiforum yet about this ****** guy and this situation
Old 10-11-2009, 08:00 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

doing state ride forums still, theres alot! ( aka tampasportbikes, alabamasportbikes ) theres like 3 for every state, it takes time
Old 10-11-2009, 01:36 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

i just want to no where the ******* sand came from
Old 10-11-2009, 04:41 PM

ed275 is a decent person

....your just making it worse 4 yourself not posting the pics you suppossedly have...

Lets see these pics!!! No pics, No excuse
Old 10-12-2009, 06:37 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jmansr6
Your have no clue what your talking about. The package was sent out secure in nice shape. The package that showed up looked nothing like we sent out. Now, since you think you know it all, I originally told loogie through PMs since we have been discussing the damage. that I could find another ECU since the one did not make it with the packaging just to help out. The original ECU went with the motor jack ***. But im still the one being a dick about it when Loogie never contacted me prior to posting this thread. Im the one that had to PM him to find out about it. Ya, makes a lot of sense doesnt it.

I could keep going on and on just like him but nothing would get solved. By loogie running his mouth before contacting me about the damage, making this thread with no contact to me at all. That is why im being a dick. You expect me to try to help someone that does **** like that???

He assumed the worst with no knowledge of what actually happened. So thats him being a dick not me.

so, you didn't send it in that rubbermaid container that is strapped to that pallet?? i thought that is what you said you did.. did they change containers?? looks exactly like it would if you put a motor in a rubbermaid container filled with packing peanuts strapped to a pallet and had it change hands 5 times... if there was NO OIL THERE WOULD BE NO SAND!!! sand + engine = bad times Jman + Shipping = worse times
Old 10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you seen the **** JMan is typing... he's not a bright guy so why would ANYONE expect him to package a motor correctly.

I've seen motors get shipped in "Crates" many many times, but not some P.O.S. rubbermaid container. Dude, you fucked up JMan... bottom line, UPS can take a **** hair of blame but the rest squarely falls on your shoulders.

Thank god I didn't buy a set of headlights he was selling, it would have taken him a month to ship and been all fucked up when I got them.

Sorry Loogie.... live and learn buddy.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:34 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this guys rep. is shot......this link has been posted EVERYWHERE...im pretty sure this **** up is gonna cost him a few sales
Old 10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
N/A

I remember seeing you ask for tracking over and over in his thread, but it took him forever to get it to you. Now I know why! After seeing that, I kind of backed off from buying those headlights because he seemed shady.

NAGS.... CAN WE PLLLLLLLEASE put that rating system in here for buyers/sellers?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 AM

coolguyintree is a decent person

who ships a motor with the oil still in it? who pays $875 for a motor and doesn't get any insurance? who ships an engine of that size in a rubber container that is made for clothes? most of all who would throw expensive heavy packages around while working for UPS? ur answer to all these questions = DUMB *****!
Old 10-14-2009, 05:32 PM

soooooooo...no refund,no ECU,and i dissassembled the motor and removed all the sand DO NOT BUY FROM "jman"im buying a ECU from A2K,a REPUTABLE seller
Old 10-14-2009, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by coolguyintree
who ships a motor with the oil still in it? who pays $875 for a motor and doesn't get any insurance? who ships an engine of that size in a rubber container that is made for clothes? most of all who would throw expensive heavy packages around while working for UPS? ur answer to all these questions = DUMB *****!
i hope your not calling me a dumb **** cuz i was told that my motor/ECU WOULD be insured...but it was NOT,due to jman taking the cheap route...and as far as me leaving the motor at UPS,i would have been really fucked if i had done that cuz so far PP,UPS AND jman are not willing 2 help in ANY wayso atleast i have a hopefully good running motor now that all the debris is cleaned out
Old 10-14-2009, 05:38 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

I got ya for the ecu
Old 10-14-2009, 06:03 PM
N/A

Karma's a bitch... can't wait for it to come back around. Sorry Loogie, hopefully it runs a lot better than it looks once you get it all cherried out!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it is up to the seller to buy the insurance when shipping ..
Old 10-16-2009, 08:35 PM

He never requested insurance at all. Any buyer that requests insurance gets fully covered. All I can do is say sorry the package was damaged in shipping. Sucks the ECU and other part were lost. Probably in a warehouse somewhere. You should have contacted me the minute it showed up like it did, instead of posting this thread. You will see that the motor was minty and all once you put it in your bike. Then you will see that the motor was shipped out in VERY nice shape like stated.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:47 PM

ed275 is a decent person

^^^ Got pics to prove that? Really cant argue without pics, simply for the fact that he is the one that got screwed in all of this

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!