do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 08:33 PM

TWITCH101 is a decent person
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stick1300
Well, if jman had drained all the oil like he should have and made sure it was plugged, UPS wouldn't have had to clean up his mess, potentially ruining the motor. Also, jman didn't even send all the stuff Loogie paid for....
The fact that it was or wasn't plugged is not my point of discussion. My point was that UPS can "**** up a wet dream" on any given day.(Those delivery drivers are human just like we are) Plus...you saw how mangled that motor was, there is no telling what happened to it.We all know damn well that UPS would not accept that thing in that shape. For all we know that ECU could be sitting in the back corner of a freight truck right now. Even if the oil was drained and sealed properly there is always the possibility(and a good one at that) that the truck driver/fork-lift driver/ or even a customer of UPS could have damaged it. There is so much that could have gone wrong from point A to point B that calling this the sellers fault is rediculous. Especially when there is no proof that he shipped it in that condition, but no proof that he didn't ship it in that condition as well.
Innocent until proven otherwise.

It's a bad deal for both sides. Either way someone has to pay for this catastrophe. And I feel bad that it is has come at loogie's expense.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
im with you on this ...
thanks man.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:38 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mitc31089
The fact that it was or wasn't plugged is not my point of discussion. My point was that UPS can "**** up a wet dream" on any given day.(Those delivery drivers are human just like we are) Plus...you saw how mangled that motor was, there is no telling what happened to it.We all know damn well that UPS would not accept that thing in that shape. For all we know that ECU could be sitting in the back corner of a freight truck right now. Even if the oil was drained and sealed properly there is always the possibility(and a good one at that) that the truck driver/fork-lift driver/ or even a customer of UPS could have damaged it. There is so much that could have gone wrong from point A to point B that calling this the sellers fault is rediculous. Especially when there is no proof that he shipped it in that condition, but no proof that he didn't ship it in that condition as well.
Innocent until proven otherwise.

It's a bad deal for both sides. Either way someone has to pay for this catastrophe. And I feel bad that it is has come at loogie's expense.

Yes, ups throws **** around, drops it, rolls it... Thats why you pack it GOOD!

If the motor was packed properly, it would have been able to hold up to falling off a truck, being rolled around warehouses. But the fact is it wasen't packed 'properly' it was packed just good enough to 'get by' if nothing went wrong.

Simply by not draining the oil you can tell it wasn't packet good enough. And if he really expected packing peanuts and 2 ratchet straps across the top of a tupper ware to hold it, then you gotta expect it to arrive in this condition.

Sure you can put blame on the shipping company, but that doesn't make up for the fact the seller who supposedly does this all the time, shipped the thing half *** as ****.

Hell I made a wood crate for a 5hp briggs and stratton motor, I would have put a little more effort into shipping a sport bike motor then he did

edit: AGAIN not 100% blaming the seller. But also you can't put all the blame on UPS.
Welcome to the shipping world. IF you don't think your package can handle a drop from 3 foot in the air, or being loaded by some 18 year old making $9/hr, then pack it better!
My friend used to be a UPS driver ,he said when he was in a rush loading his truck, he would literally THROW packages into the truck, then get into the back of the truck to stack them up...
IF he could physically lift it and throw it, that's what he did.

Last edited by Towlieee; 10-09-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:02 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Towlieee

If the motor was packed properly, it would have been able to hold up to falling off a truck, being rolled around warehouses. But the fact is it wasen't packed 'properly' it was packed just good enough to 'get by' if nothing went wrong.

Simply by not draining the oil you can tell it wasn't packet good enough. And if he really expected packing peanuts and 2 ratchet straps across the top of a tupper ware to hold it, then you gotta expect it to arrive in this condition.

Sure you can put blame on the shipping company, but that doesn't make up for the fact the seller who supposedly does this all the time, shipped the thing half *** as ****.

Hell I made a wood crate for a 5hp briggs and stratton motor, I would have put a little more effort into shipping a sport bike motor then he did

edit: AGAIN not 100% blaming the seller. But also you can't put all the blame on UPS.
Welcome to the shipping world. IF you don't think your package can handle a drop from 3 foot in the air, or being loaded by some 18 year old making $9/hr, then pack it better!
My friend used to be a UPS driver ,he said when he was in a rush loading his truck, he would literally THROW packages into the truck, then get into the back of the truck to stack them up...
well said and my point EXACTLYya UPS fucked up,ya jman fucked up,and ya IM pretty much FUCKED
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

I totally agree with you on the packing it "better" deal. Especially when it is an expensive piece of equipment such as a motor.
But in my experience in dealing with freight trucks everything must be on a palate with straps, and or shrinkwrap depending on weight and size of the box/object/package.

Also in my line of work I have to ship out warranty compressors back to the original maufacturer(Through UPS freight and FedEx freight). Now these are not your average compressors. Most of them are industrial size and must be removed (by crane, and in some extreme cases by helicopter) from the rooftops of companies such as WAl-Mart, Brookshires, and most all large scale grocery stores. They range in weight from 50lbs to 500lbs and normally are set side by side, 3 per palate, (depending on size). As you could guess they are filled with oil (and mostly covered in oil,grease,dirt and really whatever kind of slime imaginable) so they must be plugged before any freight company will accept them. Now when I secure them to a palate I use two metal straps per compressor (about 4 straps for a 500lb compressor). And that is the only way a freight company will accept them for return shipping. Also (just for a laugh) when these compressors arrive from the manufacturer in "NEW" condition they are in a cardboard box surrounded with "packing peanuts" and foam, and they are held down on their palate by a single metal strap. And that sounds incredibly similar to the way jman shipped the motor.

My point is that the only thing he seems to have done wrong is the lack of effort to drain the oil. Even if he had drained the oil that would not prevent something like a 4-foot drop from damaging the packaging and it's cargo.

Sorry about your bad luck loogie. Just thought I might spread some insight on how most freight is shipped. Good luck and I hope this is resolved in both you and the sellers favor

Last edited by TWITCH101; 10-09-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:23 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Jmansr if this is how you have been shipping motors for 10 years, im suprized you're still in buisness... there is no way i would pack a motor in a rubbermaid container with peanuts and call it good, its not a ******* headlight...... and ive never shipped a motor through ups, but i know that would not fly, and everyone knows to drain all fluids, thats just common ****** sense.... which before the sand and oil, in my opinion there is no way that was a fresh minty engine to begin with... You will continue to make money on stuntlife???????? you are ****** dumb.. no way in hell would i take a chance buyin $5 worth of nuts and bolts from you now..
Loogie i feel for you dog... thats a ****** garbage situation
Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bigkapp
Jmansr if this is how you have been shipping motors for 10 years, im suprized you're still in buisness... there is no way i would pack a motor in a rubbermaid container with peanuts and call it good, its not a ******* headlight...... and ive never shipped a motor through ups, but i know that would not fly, and everyone knows to drain all fluids, thats just common ****** sense.... which before the sand and oil, you can tell there is no way that was a fresh minty engine to begin with... You will continue to make money on stuntlife???????? you are ****** dumb.. no way in hell would i take a chance buyin $5 worth of nuts and bolts from you now..
Loogie i feel for you dog... thats a ****** garbage situation
thanks broi totally agree and will NEVER buy **** from dude again
Old 10-10-2009, 03:47 AM

After reading all your posts man I dont think I should even try to make things right with you on this. All you do is talk **** try saying that Im full of **** and never sent anything out the way I say. Ill play the game too and not sent an ECU. Im out an ECU already, Plus the other part I put in the package, but you want to play this game on stuntlife go for it. I dont make my money off this forum. Does not hurt me any. You call BS on everything im saying so good luck. Hope your happy with UPS ****.

Next time try to handle it a little better and you might get some cooperation on the companies part.
so thats the PM dude sent me,so i guess im not getting a ECU OR a "minty" motor or a refund cuz i "talked ****" and still no pics that he said he was gonna postso LIKE I SAID B4 , DONT BUY FROM JMANSR6
Old 10-10-2009, 07:59 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

(Loogie) what is his paypal address, i'll post it up on every forum i am registered in, give ALL THE INFO you have, he won't make this right, i'm sure through networking we CAN hurt his business, maybe stuntlife won't hurt, but i'm sure we can **** him way worse then 800 bucks worth.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:57 PM

justin 417-449-7240 SALVAGE PRO's(ya right,pro rip off)417-827-7791 PP addy is midwestoyz@yahoo.com good luck selling **** ANYWHERE now
Old 10-10-2009, 01:04 PM

for sale: one "minty" 636 engine with 6k miles...sand and oil include in shipping price....
Old 10-10-2009, 02:05 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
for sale: one "minty" 636 engine with 6k miles...sand and oil include in shipping price....
hahhaha atleast you can have a good attitude about it loogie..... i would still be wiggin out..
Old 10-10-2009, 02:30 PM

http://www.swmosportbikes.com/forum/...earchid=898560 i found some more shady dealings on dude on this site
Old 10-10-2009, 05:31 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person

According to UPS guidelines, you never asked for full insurance, which you should have, then it would have been covered!!! Since you signed for it and accepted it that is your fault. So you screwed up by doing that.

Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link. Tracking Information Tracking Number:1Z952RY50397921628 Status: Delivered Delivered On: 10/07/2009 10:22 A.M. Signed By:MEEK
REDDING, CA, US 96001
Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jmansr6
According to UPS guidelines, you never asked for full insurance, which you should have, then it would have been covered!!! Since you signed for it and accepted it that is your fault. So you screwed up by doing that.
your a real ******** and I bet you suck *** at stunting
Old 10-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Hey, jman, you coming to YO FACE in a couple weeks? I bet there will be some people who'd be excited to see you....
Old 10-10-2009, 05:48 PM

Ya sure, im the dick for damaging the motor, since I work at UPS and all. Crazy how I send out a good motor it gets damaged in transit and its all the sellers fault.

Old 10-10-2009, 05:50 PM

Ya ill be there is that a threat???
Old 10-10-2009, 06:13 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Ya sure, im the dick for damaging the motor, since I work at UPS and all. Crazy how I send out a good motor it gets damaged in transit and its all the sellers fault.

even if it is 100% ups fault your still being a dick about it

but it seems more likely its 80% your fault for shity packaging and 20% ups for shity handling

but your obviously a lying scumbag since you first said you shipped the ecu, then said you would ship the ecu and now your not going to send it cause he was "talking ****"(translation- exposing you for the lying scumbag that you are)

eat ****!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Ya ill be there is that a threat???
Nope. I have no reason to threaten you. Just saying.

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!