do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 04:44 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

wow ,,,,,yea I'd be pissed
Old 10-07-2009, 04:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont think i would have accepted the package , see if he had insurance on it through ups ..
Old 10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loogie
it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALLoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...that better for ya???i thought you blocked me anyways???
LOL! ya what happened to that?

Last edited by N2O; 10-07-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:17 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 505COS
I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.
Oh so untill he burns you, he's all good?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

Yup that is the way it is needs to be, good untill he ***** you over. Duh! Lol no not really. Ya that is messed up,
Old 10-07-2009, 06:05 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

maybe when they seen the oil leak they put sand or speedy dry or something on it ?if not and thats the way he sent it
Old 10-07-2009, 06:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by slickrick315
maybe when they seen the oil leak they put sand or speedy dry or something on it ?if not and thats the way he sent it
didnt think of that
Old 10-07-2009, 07:11 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

loogie man....I sold my motor already...woulda kept it for ya. I cant belive this **** bro. Hit me up I got an ecu and some throttle bodies ill hook u up on.....and i wont send them in sand....lol
Old 10-07-2009, 08:45 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
loogie man....I sold my motor already...woulda kept it for ya. I cant belive this **** bro. Hit me up I got an ecu and some throttle bodies ill hook u up on.....and i wont send them in sand....lol
thanks broill let you know on the ECU....the TB's are the same on the zx6rr and 636 tho correct??
Old 10-07-2009, 09:44 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

thanks broill let you know on the ECU....the TB's are the same on the zx6rr and 636 tho correct??
im not sure i think theyd be diffrent.....but when you get your money back hit me up bro....
This **** pisses me off to no end......most of us are strugglin through life and the ***** like this make it a bigger hassle.....
Old 10-07-2009, 09:56 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slickrick315
thats a damn good thought and valid possibilityif it was leaking out 4 QTs of oil thru the box and douching the UPS facility/shipping vehicles they very well could have thrown sand on it to soak it up..still, if it had been properly drained of all the oil and packaged like a $800 motor should be packaged(all orifices taped off,lots of foam/bubble wrap)it wouldnt have happened IMO and id have got a useable motor with 6k on itso it sucks either way 4 me...send it back,mabe get a refund,or keep it and have to dissassemble it and get all the sand out and do who knows what elsei just wanted to put it in my bike and go ride.......
Old 10-07-2009, 10:05 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

holy ****!!! not only is he a theif he's a ******* dumbass...

you dont ship a motor like that, that is ****** unreal for him to even think that is acceptable
Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 PM

600flipper is a decent person

i just wanted to put it in my bike and go ride.......
Sucks you dont got a extra bike?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
holy ****!!! not only is he a theif he's a ******* dumbass...

you dont ship a motor like that, that is ****** unreal for him to even think that is acceptable
ya funny thing is that he blamed his "guys" for packaging it wrong while he was "gone out of town" the first time thats why it couldnt be "reshipped "until he got back and apperently the 2nd time WASNT the charm
Old 10-07-2009, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
Sucks you dont got a extra bike?
ya but this bike was new to me and special with lots of custom paint and top of the line stunt partsi can still ride.......just not THAT bike
Old 10-07-2009, 10:25 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol, you got pm.. maybe that can brighten your day or sumthin lol
Old 10-08-2009, 03:00 AM

600flipper is a decent person

ya but this bike was new to me and special with lots of custom paint and top of the line stunt partsi can still ride.......just not THAT bike
Sucks bro hopefully you get that **** riding soon i hate down time
Old 10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

bump just to see what this guy will say... sorry again Loogs..
Old 10-08-2009, 09:03 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bubash
thats over the top, borderline unbelieveable. The box setup is awesome by itself, then add the oil,sand, and bent/broke everything its a disaster lol its hard not to giggle when lookin at it, but sucks at the same time! Hope all works out well.
+1
Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 PM

jmansr6 is a decent person

Whoa, That is the motor I sent, but not the same packaging, looks like they have re-packaged it some how, the tub was in nice shape and strapped secure, no tape, plastic, cardboard, at all. I know there was no damage and sand. This was a minty motor. Have not been on here in a few days. There was no oil leaks at all and no damage. That is not the way the engine was shipped. UPS damaged it. WHY DID YOU EXCEPT IT????

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!