do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by skillz954
God bless you man....that place sucks......is everyone ******* each other at your HUB too?? It was awful when I worked there.....bunch of disgusting ******* dregs......
you mean literally ******* ? to many guys to be doing that lol

the union is bending us over for x mas, hiring enough people to cut any OT . ********.

im workin on getting out of that place. might start a career being a stunters most hated person - po po ! hahah
Old 10-22-2009, 12:17 PM

hot magma is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I know countless drivers that have TOLD me how they treat boxes. My dad ships out well over hundred packages a month, he knows how the shipping world works

mainly I'm posting to ask about your salary, 100 grand driving a ups truck? You make over $50/hr driving for UPS?
My UPS driver delivers packages in a Corvette and owns a mansion and a yacht.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by jmansr6
The shipping was screwed up I admit, but that was out of my control. UPS had to have damaged this tried repacking and wrapping it somehow. You need to call my so we can figure something out. That is NOT the way it left my shop. I can Promise you that motor was in top shape, I have pics of it before it left the shop. Motor was mint. Cant stress that enough.

I dont screw people over at all like stated. If that was the case I couldnt be in business. That engine ran strong as **** when sent out.
post the pics already, you saying this and then not posting up pics is making you look guilty. Refund him some money if you are such a reputable seller. And dont say you wont now becuase of this thread.

875 is alot of money
make it right and then he wont have to tell everyone he got ripped off
dont ship motors with fluids anymore either
Old 10-22-2009, 01:31 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by drewbeckleyz
post the pics already, you saying this and then not posting up pics is making you look guilty. Refund him some money if you are such a reputable seller. And dont say you wont now becuase of this thread.

875 is alot of money
make it right and then he wont have to tell everyone he got ripped off
dont ship motors with fluids anymore either
+1......step up and make things right or go kill yourself
Old 10-23-2009, 01:43 PM

Mattyellow is a decent person

You should take a hint that everyone's on Loogie's side. Even if it was SOLELY UPS's fault (which I seriously doubt that) you should still take care of your customer. Looks to me like you guys packaged it up shody like, and then wondered why it got ripped open in transit. Why would you just have a loose ECU in with the motor? No common sense man. Thread getting posted up or not you need to take care of him! $800 is a lot of money. After reading this I wouldn't buy something from you for $10. Bad business man
Old 10-23-2009, 02:17 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i interviewed for ups before and the starting salary was 28 an hour... so someone whos been there awhile and working overtime during the holidays its possible i think
damn did not realize it was THAT good!

I just knew workers made around $9/hr starting packing trucks, and was GUESSING they went up to 12-14/hr driving
Old 10-23-2009, 02:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
damn did not realize it was THAT good!

I just knew workers made around $9/hr starting packing trucks, and was GUESSING they went up to 12-14/hr driving
yah thats what i figured too till i went in, i almost pooped. they even pay the seasonal drivers helpers 11 an hour. but yah its really hard to get in there.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:47 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mr. Farley
your opinion doesn't mean **** here ******, go take a computer keyboard and beat your ******' face in with it! Thanks!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:36 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

What gets me is the fact that this person wouldnt get insurance even if loogie didn't ask . You are shipping a $800+ part . Hell i get insurance when i ship my fishing rods to get fixed and insurance for fiddy wheels . You get it for your benefit , the buyers AND the sellers .

And full-time , full scale ups drivers-(after driving for two years i think) , get about $29 an hour , a little more or less depending on what state they drive in and what union contract they get .

They make the dough because they usually get overtime . If they get a daily 10 hour driver route , thats 10 hours a week overtime . Do a little math and you will realize thats roughly $440 extra on your paycheck each week .

$29 x 40 = $1160 + $440 = $1,600 x 52 = $83,200

Some drivers bid on even longer routes to get more overtime . I know one driver that was doing 11 hours a day . One was doing 13 hours a day .

UPS has actually did a replanning on all routes and changed the route length times to save money . And screwing drivers out of pay . A driver is used to getting paid a certain amount for his route . Then some suit and tie does some calculations by using mileage and amount of stops and pickups on each route and determines that a route should take less time . Screws the drivers out of some overtime .

Thats just Package car driver stuff . A Feeder driver with seniority usually drives 12 hours a day . That is an easy 4 hours a day overtime . 20 hours OT a week = $$$

Last edited by Crazy D; 10-23-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:48 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Your opinion doesn't mean **** here ******, go take a computer keyboard and beat your ******' face in with it! Thanks!
Hahaha I like mr. Farley! I can't believe this bish is offering to help Toby, after the *** whoopin loogie handed this dude and now he's offering his computer ninja hacking skills.....must be good and practiced up after all the times he hacked Toby, and his dad and who ever els he got the opportunity to Jack for thier hard earned money, no racist but what a ******!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R1wonder
you mean literally ******* ? to many guys to be doing that lol

the union is bending us over for x mas, hiring enough people to cut any OT . ********.

im workin on getting out of that place. might start a career being a stunters most hated person - po po ! hahah
Yeah I mean literally.....the girls at the HUB I worked at were complete ******.....they were ******* all the dudes that work there. It was like 1 girl to 50 dudes....so it wasn't hard for them regardless of what they looked like.

UPS is one of the worst companies as far as the way they treat their people.....either become a driver ASAP or get the **** out.....good luck!!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

need a clean license for 3 years. i didnt ride street at all this yr. so its finally clean, i have 3 to go lol. or ill get the F out of there
Old 10-26-2009, 04:48 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

weasels dont last long here
Old 10-26-2009, 05:36 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by never 2 old
weasels dont last long here
Especially WIGGERS!! When I become a cop, god damn I'm going to profile against WIGGERS worse than beaners with big rims on their Caddies!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Especially WIGGERS!! When I become a cop, god damn I'm going to profile against WIGGERS worse than beaners with big rims on their Caddies!
lol im comming out there to go on some ride alongs with you when you do so i can hate on some wiggers too
Old 10-26-2009, 07:21 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
lol im comming out there to go on some ride alongs with you when you do so i can hate on some wiggers too
I'll keep the donut box stocked and the coffee mug full buddy!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:12 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

hows that working out for u, becoming a cop and being a stunter? im also becomming a cop but having some dilemas. last few years i been in quit a few heated arguments and legal issues with crooked ***, dishonest pigs, especially with the most recent one from last week. anyways im really starting to question weither or not i still want to be one. whats your take?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

there was a cop that stunted who posted on here last year. hasnt been on since he posted jailbait pics of his girl. lol
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rrocco
there was a cop that stunted who posted on here last year. Hasnt been on since he posted jailbait pics of his girl. Lol
Old 10-27-2009, 12:49 AM
N/A

Being a cop is just like any other job in the world, its what you make of it. There are crooked CEO's, crooked Chef's, crooked mechanics, crooked COP's... it doesn't matter, but what YOU make of it is all that matters. If I become a Cop, I'm going to put my best foot forward everyday and that is all anyone can ask of me.... including myself. And bottom line, if anyone has anything else to say about it... they can kiss my ***. Good luck with testing, the Oral Board Exam is on Wednesday for me. If I make that then it's the Polygraph, after that... I'm hired.

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!