Squirrel_12-bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:33 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Squirrel_12-bad seller

Originally Posted by xRYNOx
well go defend crotch in the other one and tell me and everyone how he is a good guy just down on his luck....
u really know the ins and outs of sl.. people make mistakes.. Im not defending them screwing someone out of anything.. I am saying that they might not be having the best of situations right now and it may be kind of difficult to make something right.. like i said im sure it isnt intentional or towards anyone.. He just probably cant make it right right now..
Old 09-25-2008, 05:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRYNOx
oh ya what ya need compton?i got some misc......
I need a rear seat, wind screen, frame(salvaged or clean it doesnt matter, I am going to stamp my numbers into it.), triple clamp

Im not going to get into the dudes personal issues, but if he knew he wasnt going to ship the upper, just dont cash the money order and send it back to me. We all have rough **** we go through, but that doesnt give us the okay to **** people on the internet. I know he has the medical issues, but he is able to go ride all over the country, so he should be able to throw some parts or money in the mail.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:16 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a tripple clamp if you need one. let me know and ill post a pic of it
Old 09-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

yea post pics, its for 03/04 right?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

yea its off an 03 i will get pics when i get home.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:32 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

i have top and bottom for 05 06.....
Old 09-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
from what i heard you guys were offering stuff up to them.. and you wouldnt happen to be the kid that was talking mad **** on kane and then when kane came around and everyone left you couldnt get off your knees are you.. typical.. its stunt life.. if you hooked him up on a sac then just expect the favor to be returned next time.. dont bitch about it on here..
nah I never talked **** on kane, they both seemed like cool *** dudes to me. my friend just said he owed him, i really don't care cuz that's my friends deal lol. and beer is no biggy. I had fun partyin n hangin out with em.

Guy your talkin bout is prolly the Jim guy who thinks he's the ****** **** and would be like "kane isn't any good blah blah" but when he met kane he was all like hey whatsup you're pretty sick. Nobody really likes that guy.

I was just giving a nuetral point of view. I don't know squirrel really well, but I don't see any reason he would purposely stiff someone. He's probably just super busy.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Burntz
I don't know squirrel really well, but I don't see any reason he would purposely stiff someone. He's probably just super busy.
It would seem like since he has time to ride all over the place, and post up on stuntlife all the time that he would be able to throw a check in the mail.

Since when is being super busy a reason to rip someone off, get real.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Burntz
nah I never talked **** on kane, they both seemed like cool *** dudes to me. my friend just said he owed him, i really don't care cuz that's my friends deal lol. and beer is no biggy. I had fun partyin n hangin out with em.

Guy your talkin bout is prolly the Jim guy who thinks he's the ****** **** and would be like "kane isn't any good blah blah" but when he met kane he was all like hey whatsup you're pretty sick. Nobody really likes that guy.

I was just giving a nuetral point of view. I don't know squirrel really well, but I don't see any reason he would purposely stiff someone. He's probably just super busy.
u talkin about crazy jim.. i didnt know he was like that.. but ya they mentioned he had a lot of tattoos and jocked him when he was around and talked **** when he wasnt around..
Old 09-29-2008, 12:25 AM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

well you for sure wont get your money back,

i sold hima flywheel, master cylinder and something else and he was gonna trade me a side fairing and 150$. he came to my house i helped him take parts off my spare motor with a broken leg at the time none the less. and all i got was a side fairing and a well man ill give you the cash when i get paid. never did anything to him, always tried to help him out at the spot when his bike would crap out. he wouldnt even be riding and doing those shows a couple of months ago if it hadnt been for my parts i "gave" to him at this point. thats the last time that i do any stunter or body a favor without cash or colataral in my hand. sucks people gotta ruin it for you but ya.....

good ******* luck even getting him on the phone or to respond...
Old 09-29-2008, 01:51 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

Originally Posted by DECEPTICON13
well you for sure wont get your money back,

i sold hima flywheel, master cylinder and something else and he was gonna trade me a side fairing and 150$. he came to my house i helped him take parts off my spare motor with a broken leg at the time none the less. and all i got was a side fairing and a well man ill give you the cash when i get paid. never did anything to him, always tried to help him out at the spot when his bike would crap out. he wouldnt even be riding and doing those shows a couple of months ago if it hadnt been for my parts i "gave" to him at this point. thats the last time that i do any stunter or body a favor without cash or colataral in my hand. sucks people gotta ruin it for you but ya.....

good ******* luck even getting him on the phone or to respond...
robby?that you?
Old 10-02-2008, 01:40 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by Compton82
I need a rear seat, wind screen, frame(salvaged or clean it doesnt matter, I am going to stamp my numbers into it.), triple clamp

Im not going to get into the dudes personal issues, but if he knew he wasnt going to ship the upper, just dont cash the money order and send it back to me. We all have rough **** we go through, but that doesnt give us the okay to **** people on the internet. I know he has the medical issues, but he is able to go ride all over the country, so he should be able to throw some parts or money in the mail.
WOW all i gota say is WOW
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
WOW all i gota say is WOW
yea lets just put it out there for the po po in the audience!
Old 10-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I Love To Post!

I ended up getting a frame straight from kawi with no numbers.

Wouldnt it make more sense for me to buy a salvage frame(as long as their was no structural damage to the frame) and get my clean numbers stamped into it? My frame was cracked, so I figured it was smarter to get another frame and have it stamped instead of getting the crack welded and being worried about it re-cracking.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:53 PM

jw how much is a blank frame from kawi..
Old 10-02-2008, 02:59 PM
I Love To Post!

The guy I bought it from said $800 if I remember correctly. He ended up not using the frame, so I got it from him for $400.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
jw how much is a blank frame from kawi..
DUDE! What i tell you about being on here during work! your new, your in the line of fire! stay OFF OF STUNT LIFE or any other website for that matter! all you need is for chad or vicki or paul to walk around the corner and your GONE!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I Love To Post!

haha stuntlife is definitly not worth getting fired over
Old 10-02-2008, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
haha stuntlife is definitly not worth getting fired over
aint that the truth!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
DUDE! What i tell you about being on here during work! your new, your in the line of fire! stay OFF OF STUNT LIFE or any other website for that matter! all you need is for chad or vicki or paul to walk around the corner and your GONE!

sO YOUR WORK IS HIRING?????

Quick Reply: Squirrel_12-bad seller