blaine 1160 2 thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 03:23 PM

riceburner is a decent person
Re: blaine 1160 2 thumbs up

Yes Its True I Got My Money. Not Sure Why It Had To Come Down To All Of This But I Guess He Realised Finally He Was Wrong. Or Maybe He Got Scared I Dunno But I Got My $$$$$ Peace
Old 04-25-2008, 05:35 PM

blaine1160 is an unknown quantity at this point

your about a dumb ************ scared of what punk bitchso **** you
Old 04-25-2008, 07:28 PM

give it a rest you got caught trying to scam me. you finally paid me today cause you realised you were wrong. get over it bu bye
Old 04-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I can't understand anything he is saying...

oh and +1
Old 04-25-2008, 07:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

What a fucked situation. Technically......I guess you(Rice) owe him 5 or 10 bucks for the busted up fender he sent you....BUT....then he tried to learn english, and scam you, as well as try to turn the SL world on you......SO.....good call, I'ld tell him to **** off, too.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:58 PM

yes he owes me but hes full of **** and a sorry *** want fix problem
well im out fender and money and your a **** face bitch who will not fix the problem then i never said i did not want it **** face so send me my ****
Old 04-26-2008, 02:56 PM

i suppose hes entitled to $10 for shipping, but then again hes being a complete dumbass and doesent realise it. im just glad to see people helped me out with this and also think hes a tool bag.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ya Just dont mess with a cheesehead...
Old 04-26-2008, 02:59 PM

i think he just needs to let this thread die out or have nags completly remove it before everyone sees how dumb he is. i have 3 hours in repairing this fender. maybe im entitled to some more money since my time is money. lol i just want this to be over
Old 04-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Administrators

I acually got a good chuckle out of all this..

But I do agree..
Old 04-26-2008, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Ya Just dont mess with a cheesehead...

Old 04-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by riceburner
Hey don't get me wrong... WI. is a cool place.. :Cheers

and You guys have Liqour for sale on Sun.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:06 PM

and its all over $40. i dont care about this meesly amount i just cant believe he sold me a broken fender and then tried to say i sold it to him. did he really think no one would catch on to this. (i think hes dumb enough he might believe it)
Old 04-26-2008, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Hey don't get me wrong... WI. is a cool place.. :Cheers

and You guys have Liqour for sale on Sun.
no LIQUOR on sunday!?! whats this world coming to?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by riceburner
no LIQUOR on sunday!?! whats this world coming to?
My thoughts exactly...

I'm moving to WI...
Old 04-26-2008, 03:12 PM

move to wisconsin and hit me up i'll buy you your first drink.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Administrators

Where in WI. are you????
Old 04-26-2008, 05:41 PM

well im out fender and money and your a **** face bitch who will not fix the problem then i never said i did not want it **** face so send me my ****
Old 04-26-2008, 05:42 PM

hello well im out fender and money and your a **** face bitch who will not fix the problem then i never said i did not want it **** face so send me my ****
Old 04-28-2008, 08:22 PM

well you tried to turn stuntlife against me and you are a total head case. i told you not to send my money back if you wanted the fender cause i had to repair it and its painted. so if you want my fender that is custom painted and repaired than i will sell it to you for $180. deal or no deal.

Quick Reply: blaine 1160 2 thumbs up