OMR Subcages Are RIDICULOUS

Old 04-06-2008, 12:25 AM

Hajinomoto1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OMR Subcages Are RIDICULOUS

Do you make an F4i fairing stay at the moment? If it supports the headlight...I'll take one.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Hajinomoto1 View Post
Do you make an F4i fairing stay at the moment? If it supports the headlight...I'll take one.
i custom make every stay on the bike because some people run headlights and some don't also people have there windscreens cut differently so i don't ship those i only ship subcages, sorry
Old 04-06-2008, 12:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ecthemc View Post
next time you order another.. i'll know what time To come jack it off your door step
who's door stepName:  umm.gif
Views: 0
Size:  324 Bytes
Old 04-07-2008, 08:37 PM

john_lomax is a decent person

seems like everyone has good things to say about OMR subcage so i might get one! how much are they? have them for a 04 R1?
Old 04-07-2008, 08:45 PM
also known as OMR

they are $175 shipped but i don't make them for the r1 yet ,sorry john
Old 04-07-2008, 08:48 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:49 PM
PowerhousePerformanceCycl

zeus_r6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is hella strong and showed my weak subframe what was up lol
Old 09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person

if you get one made for the 99-02 r6 my roomate would buy one from you in a heartbeat
Old 09-02-2008, 06:15 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS View Post
i got my cage in 45 hour 27 mins and 59 seconds for the time i ordered it ... but really i did... great guy... i wish i had 10 omr's working for me... and +100,000 on everybody should have omr cages.... ho hey products....and of coarse stasis shoes...
Old 10-10-2008, 07:49 PM

dragone is a decent person

This thread is full of WIN. OMR, all or nothing.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by dragone View Post
This thread is full of WIN. OMR, all or nothing.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:34 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!
"available for ALL makes and models" but no k6 gsxr 600? at all? come on nowOMR,you know how many SCages you would sell for tht model????everybody and theyre mom bought and is TRYING to stunt that bike...make one already...WTF????
Old 10-12-2008, 12:36 PM
also known as OMR

no one around here has one for me to build the jig off of , i know a chick that has a minty one but she wont give it up...
Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

no one around here has one for me to build the jig off of , i know a chick that has a minty one but she wont give it up...
100$ says the day you post they are available,you will sell like 20 of em a day.....
Old 10-12-2008, 12:59 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by loogie View Post
100$ says the day you post they are available,you will sell like 20 of em a day.....
i have had soooooo many people ask me for them, i think by the time i finally get one here they will have already got some thing else but if i get the chance i will make them
Old 10-12-2008, 01:02 PM

i have had soooooo many people ask me for them, i think by the time i finally get one here they will have already got some thing else but if i get the chance i will make them
ya you cant beat a folding peg subcage with the round knurled pegs setup...can you jig off a subframe or do you need the whole bike??
Old 10-12-2008, 01:18 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by loogie View Post
ya you cant beat a folding peg subcage with the round knurled pegs setup...can you jig off a subframe or do you need the whole bike??
i prefer to have the whole bike so i can make sure every thing fits right and there is clearance for the tire ,good peg position ,exhaust , undertail ..you know all that kind of stuff