Big R 508 Please Pm Me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 02:27 PM

joefast is a decent person
Big R 508 Please Pm Me!!!

I've been trying for a week to get a tracking number from you. Please PM me. I don't understand the lack of communication, when you are on here everyday.

Thanks
Joe
Old 03-25-2008, 01:14 AM

Re: Big R 508 Please Pm Me!!!

At this point I feel like I'm being ignored. Before I even sent you the money (3/16/08) you said you would provide a tracking number. Last Thursday (3/20/08) you said you would provide a tracking number the next day. Well it never happened.
Please make it right, so I know that it was sent and when it is supposed to arrive. I'll keep posting and Pm'ing you until you answer me.

Thank You
--Joe
Old 03-25-2008, 02:31 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Joe...Richie is a good guy and probably figures you'll get the item before he can provide the tracking number, if its only been a week I'd give it to the end of this week at least because of the Easter/good Friday holiday's.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joefast
I'll keep posting and Pm'ing you until you answer me.

Thank You
--Joe
What a sissy....relax its only been a week.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 AM

Yea only a week. That's not the problem. If I told someone they would have a tracking number, I would send them a tracking number. Not ignore them, so right now I have no idea if it was even sent out.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:17 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

jesus christ.. calm down...

what did you buy from him a ******* gold motor??
Old 03-26-2008, 12:25 AM

I'm tryin to stay calm, I just hope this is a huge misunderstanding.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:28 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

its only been a week... he prolly shipped it out usps and forgot to get a tracking #.. you'll prolly get in in the next few days if not tomorrow
Old 03-26-2008, 12:37 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Somebody tells me they're gonna ship somethin then ignores me..... I'd be pissed and bitchin too.

Give the guy a break... it's not like he's dealin w/ a legit reputable company here.

All it takes is a simple email or pm... "hey dude, your **** shipped today".
Old 03-27-2008, 01:57 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kj
Somebody tells me they're gonna ship somethin then ignores me..... I'd be pissed and bitchin too.

Give the guy a break... it's not like he's dealin w/ a legit reputable company here.

All it takes is a simple email or pm... "hey dude, your **** shipped today".
i fell ya...but i think only certain people get breaks on here.... but the guy seems cool and he is on everyday...so i am sure you will get your stuff bro... some places take at least a week to get there...he probably shipped it on monday and its in route.... i ship alot of stuff usps..and no tracking number just a delivery notice just to say you got it bro...so again wait it out for atleast 2 weeks... he probably will pm you back today

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 03-27-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:48 AM

Pm sent to Big R 508, regarding 3/28/08 Ups shipment. Please shoot me that tracking number.

Thanks
Joe
Old 04-01-2008, 12:37 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea it's been 2 weeks now, I think he fucked ya...J/K...damn Richie PM the guy.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

well rather big r is a good guy or not idk but i know he sucks at shipping stuff but he'll likely get your money back to you.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
yea it's been 2 weeks now, I think he fucked ya...J/K...damn Richie PM the guy.

Please, I beg of you ..... PM me that tracking number.
Big R did say he was shipping UPS 3/28. So I should have it this week.
I'll update if I don't.

---Joe
Old 04-02-2008, 01:22 AM
kj

hmmmmm.....

idk man.. I ship something out... i send the tracking number as soon as I get it... just so people know that they're actually getting a package.... that's just good business practice.

there's absolutely NO reason NOT to send a tracking number.... besides the fact that there is no tracking number... (but I don't know the situation so I will not comment any further).

hope all works out well for you.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by kj
hmmmmm.....

idk man.. I ship something out... i send the tracking number as soon as I get it... just so people know that they're actually getting a package.... that's just good business practice.

there's absolutely NO reason NOT to send a tracking number.... besides the fact that there is no tracking number... (but I don't know the situation so I will not comment any further).

hope all works out well for you.
I agree 100%.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:16 PM

chet3310 is a decent person

Looks like you got burned to me. Or Richie has just been super busy
Old 04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
kj

Originally Posted by chet3310
Or Richie has just been super busy

he dosen't work...
Old 04-03-2008, 12:58 AM

What really irks me is Big R posts on here almost everyday, but can't show a little consideration for the guy that just sent him $230 2 1/2 weeks ago.
Last week he finally pm'ed me and said he forgot to send the wheel.

Oh ok thanks for answering my numerous pm's asking for a tracking number that whole week. He promised even before I sent him the money he would send a tracking number.

So last week he finally pm'ed me and said he was shipping Ups on 3/28 and I again asked him for a tracking number, He still hasn't answered my Pm's. Still no wheel on my porch. On Monday I shipped a package Ups ground to New York, it took 2 business days.

Do I feel like I just got fucked, Hell yeah, because I can't ride my bike until I have that front wheel. So I've invited Big r 508 numerous times to make this right and clear up this whole situation and he has failed to do so.
So whats left? He won't answer my pm's or emails, maybe some of you guys could please help me out and contact him. At this point I just want my money back.

Last edited by joefast; 04-03-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you sent the money with paypal file a dispute and if he has money in his account they'll freeze it. If not, you're fucked until he gets back to you it seems.

Quick Reply: Big R 508 Please Pm Me!!!