Need another f4i radiator

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Need another f4i radiator

The one i got already leaks

pm me if you got one to sell, i probably wont remember to check this thread
Old 06-15-2009, 04:46 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person
Re: Need another f4i radiator

Originally Posted by MikeM
The one i got already leaks

pm me if you got one to sell, i probably wont remember to check this thread

is it just one spot that leaks....solder that **** up
Old 06-15-2009, 04:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
is it just one spot that leaks....solder that **** up
it leaks from 2 spots, both very slowly. One spot is from the cap, because that opening is no longer perfectly round. The other spot is somewhere on the left side that I cant even find. The fan recently kicked the bucket now too, so thats 3 strikes against this one.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:12 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
it leaks from 2 spots, both very slowly. One spot is from the cap, because that opening is no longer perfectly round. The other spot is somewhere on the left side that I cant even find. The fan recently kicked the bucket now too, so thats 3 strikes against this one.

i feel ya on that....my radiator has the imfamous fucked up cap hole and a leak from somewhere and had all kinds of ****** silicone on it....cleaned that **** off and bout to find the leak and solder it and roll streetfighter til i get another.....you should try using pliers to make the cap hole right again...its already fucked up so you dont got **** to lose
Old 06-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

I a have one that only leaks when its cold , i guess the expansion when it gets hot seals it, sorry not for sale just felt like sharing
Old 06-18-2009, 11:15 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

^^^^^^^^ that **** up^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-19-2009, 12:49 AM
bp chaser

thanks gil!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I PM'd you earlier but Vat dont got one. If I get my radiator cage figured out I might part with my close to minty one but lemme see what happens tomorrow. Obviously keep looking coz Im not 100% sure I wanna get rid of it. You should ask smoke if he got a spare coz he's trying to sell his bike.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:24 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

i dont understand how so many people trash f4i radiators i fucked up 1 and bought a minty one and its had the same 2 big zip-ties holding it secure to the frame for almost 2 years now and its just fine
Old 06-19-2009, 04:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50slut
i dont understand how so many people trash f4i radiators i fucked up 1 and bought a minty one and its had the same 2 big zip-ties holding it secure to the frame for almost 2 years now and its just fine
I fucked mine up coz I had it mounted to the bike with the stock mounting tabs and then I zup tied it as well. I shouldnt have mounted it to the stock tabs coz even with the zippy ties I still fucked the tabs up. And then from crashing so much I didnt realize one of the big zip ties popped off on a big flip flop drop so there was only one zippy tie holding it on and eventually trhe tabs just ripped right off BUT we're also talking about MikeM here. I guess you never seen his bike lmao. I got my radiator cage in today so I'll never **** up a radiator again (hopefully) and I wont have a bunch of huge zip ties on the bitch.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:55 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I fucked mine up coz I had it mounted to the bike with the stock mounting tabs and then I zup tied it as well. I shouldnt have mounted it to the stock tabs coz even with the zippy ties I still fucked the tabs up. And then from crashing so much I didnt realize one of the big zip ties popped off on a big flip flop drop so there was only one zippy tie holding it on and eventually trhe tabs just ripped right off BUT we're also talking about MikeM here. I guess you never seen his bike lmao. I got my radiator cage in today so I'll never **** up a radiator again (hopefully) and I wont have a bunch of huge zip ties on the bitch.
post pics up of your radiator cage! where did you get it????
Old 06-23-2009, 04:07 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by 50slut
if you dont use the tabs, and ONLY use zip ties, they last a couple years. the one im using now has good tabs, but still developed a couple leaks around the edges, just from so many crashes
Old 06-23-2009, 04:08 PM
bp chaser

i made a custom fan assembly using f4i, 900RR, and F2 fan parts. it works and its real quiet.