F4i Engine On/Off Switch!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 06:50 AM

superbusa is a decent person
Re: F4i Engine On/Off Switch!

for what year, i think i have 1
Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got a switch for you kelm. $20 shipped.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:45 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

i got one
Old 04-17-2009, 03:39 AM

88REX is a decent person

i also got one
70 shipped
20 for the switch and 50 for what u owe me already
Old 04-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

DEADDUCK is a decent person

ive got some take ur pic
Old 04-22-2009, 09:56 AM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll sell ya a broken one. Like the fairing you sent me.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 AM
LPS

LPS is a decent person

Old 04-22-2009, 10:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kingnap
I'll sell ya a broken one. Like the fairing you sent me.
I thought it was only 2 people you fucked over kelm lol.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:45 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
He said he was content with the upper and the issue was closed... or I had thought so.

I never said "content". I said don't worry about sendin me back any of the 150 you got for the broken fairing. That you damn well know wasn't mint. I'm not gettin into this. Because YOU know what you sent me. I was just crackin a joke. I'm most definitely not mad. Because it's just money. Not worth gettin that mad over 150 bucks. But I did say I won't bash you. And I'm not. I saw this thread. Thought I would post up So sorry if you're raggin it this week. I broke my switch last week. So the thought crossed my mind of sayin it mas mint and sendin it to ya
Old 04-22-2009, 02:49 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Kelm cant pay people back what he owes but he still can buy **** LOL LOL LOL this site has no loyality......
Old 04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Gotta make my bike road worthy man I don't have my truck anymore, my insurance check covered making my bike back together. Thanks for your concern though.
Kelm I have met you 1 time....and ever time you post something up you have some type of EXCUSE why you do this or why you cant do this.....you should make things right with those people you have done wrong.... just got a insurance check ... make things right with Rex / the fairing guy that posted above / and the website guy you never did the job for....be a man and maybe people on here will give you more respect....you use to get hated on because of your riding....u have over come that and now people view you has a scammer....charma a bitch man and one day when you grow up your going to **** over the wrong dude and pay a heavy price man. Am a Old Bird so Respect and My Word me alot to me.... you Young Bucks in the world dont give a **** either way sometimes until someone puts you in your place.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:30 PM
NealFoReal

Gotta make my bike road worthy man
yeah a new cage and bar definitely add to the road worthiness of your bike. lemme guess - mommy and daddy wouldnt pay your insurance unless you had a crash cage on your bike and a 12bar to keep your brake light in tact lmao.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:00 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Gotta make my bike road worthy man I don't have my truck anymore, my insurance check covered making my bike back together. Thanks for your concern though.

you turn into more of a scumbag every new thread

Quick Reply: F4i Engine On/Off Switch!